Kiki - the missile 🚀

Name : Kiki

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: Dec 2020 and (a few) since

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/kiki/

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape: honest b-cup, really well toned natural body and legs with curved hips and an amazing ass, really well built in the right way. Photo on site is not her, but its pretty much close enough (except the rack)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, and a ton of fun

Recommend? Not at any time that I'm trying to make a booking

I had been trying to book Kiki for some time without success (not that I was really going out of my way, more short notice attempts), but I did manage to think ahead and made a booking for a couple of hours just before Christmas.
    First impressions: Very welcoming, with a really cute smile, and clearly a fun, sexy, sparkly girl, and pressure on …. if its not going to be a great punt, its gonna be on me !
    I’m no fan of writing step by step reviews, and lots of varying reasons YMMV. As to be expected, if theres a personality connection, its a far more rewarding time for all.
    That said, whats a review without a review?

Theres something I really like about just how bubbly and happy Kiki is, from the way she bounces around the room and the attention she makes to ensure you are comfortable and happy. What I like more is the enjoyment of seeing her undressed… There’s nothing fragile about how she’s built, completely feminine, and just purely sexy.

I dont usually pay much attention to the description on the web profile (and hers has just been updated in the last week or so) but its pretty accurate. ‘Beneath the innocent looks, lies a very naughty girl. She will keep your pulse racing from the beginning to the end. “

Not ignoring just how lovely she is, and all the other bits that make the visit to see Kiki so much to enjoy, theres a couple of highlights that cant be overlooked.

Thas ass. Watching it reverse cowgirl, doggie, face buried between her legs, or any other angle you can get in the mirror is mesmerising. Probably what she’s looking at too ! (I love it when they study the game live)

The BJ - not really sure how to describe it but strong and deep, but also soft and controlled. Mesmerising, I wouldnt be surprised if one visit I walked out hypnotised squawking like a chicken!!

Personally, I’d only recommend booking this missile for a sexy AF fun time that will leave you grinning from ear to ear provided youre willing to hold up your end of the deal (or at least commit yourself to holding on).

Her dance card fills up pretty quickly. Book ahead, and if youre tossing up to book another hour (or more) or if you’ll decide on the day, book it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    She looks good might have to give her a try

Shop Owner