Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Open a massage parlour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Just my 2 cents as a working girl.
    I’ve thought about opening an establishment (and have been asked to do so by girls, and also staff) - HOWEVER I have seen how much work it entails. And this is from someone who has owned and operated my own businesses (not adult related).

So instead I’m looking at setting up a site like the one I used in the Uk which is fantastic. Its a one stop shop for EVERYTHING- even for ladies looking for premises to rent by the hour, sell vids, calls as well as obviously private services.
    There is nothing like it here.
    Site for reference - https://www.adultwork.com/iOS/?SO=1
    Appreciate your insights. Premise is the only current challenge from where I am at.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Appreciate your insights. Premise is the only current challenge from where I am at.
    I can help you out with that sport . Get in contact

Banned
    So this is every man's fantasy ?
    I guess it would be to get a do over ?
    Would it be okay to exempt the sex stuff ?
    No No all men would like this .
    This would be a challenge. And i would reject it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I can help you out with that sport . Get in contact
    @limilal - your mail box is full....

Banned
    Cleared.............

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    @limilal - your mail box is full....
    lol, says to get in contact here and doesn't understand the 200 message rule, yet wants to spruik real estate, the way to conduct an RnT business. Good luck to the both of you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your best chances are taking over a massage place, take the ml and go along with it. You are the new owner the old owner prob has approval for most things. Go find an existing massage premise , rename your shop and go market it

Good luck !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    lol, says to get in contact here and doesn't understand the 200 message rule, yet wants to spruik real estate, the way to conduct an RnT business. Good luck to the both of you.
    I fail to see any of the relationships nor conclusion you seem to bring, I do however much mirth hilarity wonderment

Carry on with your spruiking sir, Perhaps you get the “little missus to attend to the little things in life , such as emptying your inbox.

😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hmm......

This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen!! lol
    Should never get too close to a working lady. I seen many people fall into the trap of wanting to be the knight in shining armour - never works out well. The best way to support them is to just go see them more and just give em an extra tip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see Pyrmont Star Massage is up for sale. No price given.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    When taking over another business you have to ask 1. Why are they selling? 2. What makes me think I can do it better? Some locations are just dogs and should be avoided, sometimes there are legitimate reasons for a sale, or a business is saveable because of poor management etc, but often you are buying someone else's problems. In massage I would imagine goodwill is the only tangible asset other than a bit of furniture etc unless there is a DA as well, and there are absolutely no guarantees that a single customer, or popular girl, will stay with a change of ownership. The books I would imagine would be fairly unreliable, ask to see their bookings sheets for the past X months as well as accounts, though allow for a reasonable amount of creativity on their behalf with the numbers in both.
    Starting up on your own is certainly more time consuming and a harder slog but in the long run if you've done your homework on location, fit outs, recruiting etc I think it would be more rewarding. That's just me though. Plenty have taken over struggling businesses and turned them in to goldmines.
    Good luck and happy to help anyone needing to bounce ideas off a punters head.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    When taking over another business you have to ask 1. Why are they selling? 2. What makes me think I can do it better? Some locations are just dogs and should be avoided, sometimes there are legitimate reasons for a sale, or a business is saveable because of poor management etc, but often you are buying someone else's problems. In massage I would imagine goodwill is the only tangible asset other than a bit of furniture etc unless there is a DA as well, and there are absolutely no guarantees that a single customer, or popular girl, will stay with a change of ownership. The books I would imagine would be fairly unreliable, ask to see their bookings sheets for the past X months as well as accounts, though allow for a reasonable amount of creativity on their behalf with the numbers in both.
    Starting up on your own is certainly more time consuming and a harder slog but in the long run if you've done your homework on location, fit outs, recruiting etc I think it would be more rewarding. That's just me though. Plenty have taken over struggling businesses and turned them in to goldmines.
    Good luck and happy to help anyone needing to bounce ideas off a punters head.

Excellent points, I may just add one of the reason for selling could be due to Council problem , if so, it’s a landmine waiting to explode !

Then again, well established shops with good returns and regular clients base, it would be a goldmine and bet it would be priced accordingly!

Taking over a Thai or previously legit shop and turn it into a pleasure palace could pay back for your hard earn and hard works ?

Then of course, don’t forget to advertise in all the right places ......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Open a massage parlour? Don't, just don't. Too many already. Some don't make enough money to make rent. Behind every slow massage shop is a punter in love subsidising the rent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Excellent points, I may just add one of the reason for selling could be due to Council problem , if so, it’s a landmine waiting to explode !

Then again, well established shops with good returns and regular clients base, it would be a goldmine and bet it would be priced accordingly!

Taking over a Thai or previously legit shop and turn it into a pleasure palace could pay back for your hard earn and hard works ?

Then of course, don’t forget to advertise in all the right places ......... haha
    Yep all good points, especially about being hassled by council, not information they would freely disclose.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Open a massage parlour? Don't, just don't. Too many already. Some don't make enough money to make rent. Behind every slow massage punter is a punter in love subsidising the rent.
    Haha so true. I subsidised rent somewhere for a while for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She wants $70k ... I almost died laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I see Pyrmont Star Massage is up for sale. No price given.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    She wants $70k ... I almost died laughing
    If it’s a busy shop with good fittings then not too much... 2-3 times annual profit plus fittings... with a reduction for risk... in the ball park... but I mean to say every premises that doesn’t have a DA for sex work and be in the right council zone is unlawful and able to be shut down by the council if they have cause, or worse, attract the attention of the police or local spivs... and don’t get me started on trading hours or drugs and alcohol on the premises... lease term must at least match the valuation multiple... lease extension options very desirable... if the lease can be simply transferred to a new lessee and not needing to be renegotiated with the lessor then all the better... retail businesses are only as good as the lease they hold... finally, an earn out, while a must for the purchaser it’s always hard to get from the vendor...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Deep Tissue Massage For Men And Women

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Opening any business is relatively straightforward , simple . There are guidelines.

Opening a basic Low Cost low frill mediocre thrill RNT masquerading as a massage service provider also simple.

Running a RNT simple.

Owning operating a successful multi year business not simple.

https://www.discovermassage.com.au/b...sage-business/

Thanks for The link. Here also i have another link which is related to deep tissue massage. A deep tissue massage targets deep layers of muscle and the surrounding tissues. People may choose this type of massage to treat sports injuries or chronic pain.

Deep tissue massage is a massage technique that’s mainly used to treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strains and sports injuries. It involves applying sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues.

This helps to break up scar tissue that forms following an injury and reduce tension in muscle and tissue.

It may also promote faster healing by increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation.

Read on to learn more about deep tissue massage, including how it stacks up against Swedish massage and what to expect during a session.

Deep tissue massage therapy isn’t just a Swedish massage with deeper strokes or harder pressure. Deep tissue massages use firm pressure and slow stroked to massage deep layers of muscle and fascia, which is the connective tissue that surrounds your muscles.

Deep tissue massages are used to break up scar tissue and break down muscle adhesions (the “knots” that we feel in our muscles are muscle adhesions, which are bands of rigid and painful muscle tissue). These knots can inhibit our circulation and cause pain and inflammation.

When the massage begins, your massage therapist usually starts with lighter pressure to warm up your muscles and then works into deeper pressure.

The common techniques used in deep tissue massage therapy include stripping, which is deep pressure that glides along the length of your muscle fibers and friction, which applies pressure across the grain of your muscle to break up adhesions and align tissue fibers.

https://www.ashiatsumassagelondon.com/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Deep Tissue Massage

Deep tissue massage therapy isn’t just a Swedish massage with deeper strokes or harder pressure. Deep tissue massages use firm pressure and slow stroked to massage deep layers of muscle and fascia, which is the connective tissue that surrounds your muscles. Visit here https://www.ashiatsumassagelondon.com/.

Deep tissue massages are used to break up scar tissue and break down muscle adhesions (the “knots” that we feel in our muscles are muscle adhesions, which are bands of rigid and painful muscle tissue). These knots can inhibit our circulation and cause pain and inflammation.

When the massage begins, your massage therapist usually starts with lighter pressure to warm up your muscles and then works into deeper pressure.

The common techniques used in deep tissue massage therapy include stripping, which is deep pressure that glides along the length of your muscle fibers and friction, which applies pressure across the grain of your muscle to break up adhesions and align tissue fibers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Open a massage parlour? Don't, just don't. Too many already. Some don't make enough money to make rent. Behind every slow massage shop is a punter in love subsidising the rent.
    If there are lockdowns and pandemics then it will be a significant blow to a massage business when there is no revenue coming in. Even now, I guess some shops will be suffering because some customers wont be visiting their shops in fear of contracting the new variant.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast