Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Open a massage parlour

Banned
    Any mug who goes on a prostitution site to ask for business advice is a fuckin’ dickhead. You should be consulting your lawyer and accountant about this, not the horny mongers here.

Besides, legitimate, tax paying, honest businessmen do not enter the flesh game. Never have and never will. RnTs are a form of prostitution. That sort of business eventually attracts all sorts of low end, bottom dwelling scumbags from the criminal world. Are you prepared to operate at that level?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    …….. That sort of business attracts all sorts of low end, bottom dwelling scumbags. Are you prepared to operate at that level?
    That’s a very curious conclusion … are there esteem issues ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    That’s a very curious conclusion … are there esteem issues ?
    I meant criminal elements, not esteemed punters like you or me LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I meant criminal elements, not esteemed punters like you or me LOL
    On 9 . . . . . . . . . . .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Does anyone have a guide to opening a shop? What are upfront cost involved and what legal process needs to be followed. I have done my research online but nothing much has come of it.
    Bunty dear chap , which amongst many of the esteemed venues is yours ?

You seemed so ready to take it all on … how did it go ? I certainly hope Mr Fred Flinstones argument , that you would just be another low lifer , bottom feeding scuzbag has not a shred of truth

Instead hoping you Are you rolling in tax free dollas and wondering which ML too take to bed NYE .. or?

Banned
    Does anyone have a guide to opening a shop? What are upfront cost involved and what legal process needs to be followed. I have done my research online but nothing much has come of it.
    Go make friends with SBM boss. I believe she helped many others open up new shops and rotate their girls into their roster to build on the franchise reputation.

Or you can run a failing shop like 227 NSM. Hire Smeagol from LOTR as your receptionist, use a photo of an ML who had left ages ago and advertise her as Malaysian Canny.

I'm beginning to wonder as well if Malaysian Ester is the same Smeagol seeing as they keep saying that both Canny & Ester always "fully booked". Thai Rosie is real & cute with a banging body but their strategy is to suddenly inform you last minute that Rosie has a "booking" that they mixed up with yours so that they can push the less popular girls onto you.

Any mug who goes on a prostitution site to ask for business advice is a fuckin’ dickhead. You should be consulting your lawyer and accountant about this, not the horny mongers here.

Besides, legitimate, tax paying, honest businessmen do not enter the flesh game. Never have and never will. RnTs are a form of prostitution. That sort of business eventually attracts all sorts of low end, bottom dwelling scumbags from the criminal world. Are you prepared to operate at that level?
    It's not the worst site to ask for advice of this type. I will go out on a limb and say many experienced girls that want to stop working think that owning and managing a shop is a good option. I might even know a couple of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    It's not the worst site to ask for advice of this type. I will go out on a limb and say many experienced girls that want to stop working think that owning and managing a shop is a good option. I might even know a couple of them.
    Well said, as a matter of facts , most of the RnT shops are running by former MLs who had worked very hard, saved up enough money to become her own boss.

Most of them continued to work hard and earn a honest living and many successful stories among them: SL, SF, 227 Broadway, Summerville, Sussex Star and DOS, MAC to name just a few.

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well said, as a matter of facts , most of the RnT shops are running by former MLs who had worked very hard, saved up enough money to become her own boss.

Most of them continued to work hard and earn a honest living and many successful stories among them: SL, SF, 227 Broadway, Summerville, Sussex Star and DOS, MAC to name just a few.

Cheers
    Opening a shop on this basis is a lot different to the OP's approach of "I know nothing about the industry......"

Banned
    Most profitable brothels own the building they operate in
    Ginza owns three properties worth conservatively
    $10mill… and rising
    Clever people

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Everyone seems to be highly strung and defensive - relax lads. The OP’s question was quite simple but somehow it always ends up on the brink of WW3.

How to:
    https://www.discovermassage.com.au/b...sage-business/

https://get.cogsworth.com/blog/12-ti...ssage-business

https://www.upflip.com/blog/how-to-s...ssage-business

Legalities:
    https://swop.org.au/resources

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Go make friends with SBM boss. I believe she helped many others open up new shops and rotate their girls into their roster to build on the franchise reputation.

Or you can run a failing shop like 227 NSM. Hire Smeagol from LOTR as your receptionist, use a photo of an ML who had left ages ago and advertise her as Malaysian Canny.

I'm beginning to wonder as well if Malaysian Ester is the same Smeagol seeing as they keep saying that both Canny & Ester always "fully booked". Thai Rosie is real & cute with a banging body but their strategy is to suddenly inform you last minute that Rosie has a "booking" that they mixed up with yours so that they can push the less popular girls onto you.
    Ester and Canny are pretty popular with loyal regulars. They've been in the game for under and over 5 years in various shops. I don't believe Smeagol is Malaysian...

I'm sure you could get a session with Rosie from either shops you mentioned. You just have to be quick...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    $10mill… and rising
    Clever people
    They don't own all their properties

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    $10mill… and rising
    Clever people
    Wilson is a very wise businessman without a doubt. Would be interesting to see if the craze for property is enough to overcome the stigma of living in a house that used to be a brothel, though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    They don't own all their properties
    Don’t own as in outright or as in mortgaged..?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wilson is a very wise businessman without a doubt. Would be interesting to see if the craze for property is enough to overcome the stigma of living in a house that used to be a brothel, though.
    A Woman of Pleasure in the Rocks Reverted back to residential
    For almost two years punters were knocking on the door at all hours

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let’s just say , I am successful and enjoy the reviews for the business… it was not complicated at all… and yes, seasoned punters are right , it’s all those wonderful smart MLs who make running shop easy… also a great rule for this business, never ever use your own business for pleasure.
    There will be haters and that is their right to be miserable… let’s enjoy the moment and stay safe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let’s just say , I am successful and enjoy the reviews for the business… it was not complicated at all… and yes, seasoned punters are right , it’s all those wonderful smart MLs who make running shop easy… also a great rule for this business, never ever use your own business for pleasure.
    There will be haters and that is their right to be miserable… let’s enjoy the moment and stay safe.
    And you don’t wish to share which shop ?

You do not advertise here ?

Banned
    When I was in primary school, the boys all wanted to be Playboy photographers, so that they could stare at naked ladies

Now it seems mongers want to own massage parlors.

Banned
    Probably not the best time to be running a massage parlour with high infection rates and many girls coming down with covid19. If there are no back up staff the shop will have to close. What's next?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast