Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 23 Nind St Southprt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    You say depending on who you see ...have they put lights in the rooms yet ..
    I will never go back to this shop again until they do...
    I have had some of the greatest punts in my life at this shop nothing excluded...one girl squirted for 15 minutes ...
    About 2 years ago they turned out they lights..
    Sorry to go on about this but I am not going to fork out my hard earned if I am unable to see ..
    Who is your lucky regular? If I start saying Tlito and waving pineapples around she will turn? Loyal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls come and go...my best punt at this shop messaged me about 2 weeks ago to say she was back on the coast after being in Melbourne for ages..
    As I said Duel...I will not go back to this shop until they turn the lights up...my greatest pleasure is looking at and tasting a beautiful young lady ...looking up at her with her eyes closed and watching her body to give me hints on what I am doing...you cannot even see who you are with at 23 ...
    I went to Merrimac today and saw a lady from Singapore called ....a song by Arlo guthrie........A.... restaurant..wow great massage but what a finish....
    Been to the Hawaiian Massage at Coolangatta twice and seen 2 fantastic girls also....newish shop with nice youngish....30 year olds
    If you waive pineapples around and treat the girls like princesses you can have anything you like...never been any different but I think in complete contrast to what some punters on this forum post....there is more quality and greater rewards than ever on the coast...
    I never have trouble getting a girls contact details but I will not give out names or numbers to guys who PM me I have lost a couple of great punts by doing this ...some blokes can’t help themselves ..you know Tlito said you did this...
    I had a gorgeous young girl give me bbbj and swallow the lot recently after I knocked her back because she was too expensive...she enjoyed my company so much I got this service for free...well not quite free but not at the going rate...
    I used to get this service regularly from another girl until I gave out too much info on this forum ..she made it quite clear that she knew about me passing information on about our visits...I still miss my great visits with that gorgeous lady....so sorry gents I will not be giving out the names of these ladies...
    I am sure many of you have had exactly the same thing occur...if not be patient it will happen if you treat and pay the girls properly....
    Sorry about the long post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    The girls come and go...my best punt at this shop messaged me about 2 weeks ago to say she was back on the coast after being in Melbourne for ages..
    As I said Duel...I will not go back to this shop until they turn the lights up...my greatest pleasure is looking at and tasting a beautiful young lady ...looking up at her with her eyes closed and watching her body to give me hints on what I am doing...you cannot even see who you are with at 23 ...
    I went to Merrimac today and saw a lady from Singapore called ....a song by Arlo guthrie........A.... restaurant..wow great massage but what a finish....
    Been to the Hawaiian Massage at Coolangatta twice and seen 2 fantastic girls also....newish shop with nice youngish....30 year olds
    If you waive pineapples around and treat the girls like princesses you can have anything you like...never been any different but I think in complete contrast to what some punters on this forum post....there is more quality and greater rewards than ever on the coast...
    I never have trouble getting a girls contact details but I will not give out names or numbers to guys who PM me I have lost a couple of great punts by doing this ...some blokes can’t help themselves ..you know Tlito said you did this...
    I had a gorgeous young girl give me bbbj and swallow the lot recently after I knocked her back because she was too expensive...she enjoyed my company so much I got this service for free...well not quite free but not at the going rate...
    I used to get this service regularly from another girl until I gave out too much info on this forum ..she made it quite clear that she knew about me passing information on about our visits...I still miss my great visits with that gorgeous lady....so sorry gents I will not be giving out the names of these ladies...
    I am sure many of you have had exactly the same thing occur...if not be patient it will happen if you treat and pay the girls properly....
    Sorry about the long post
    Sorry not sorry. I take a 🪔 and if the ML doesn’t like it she can send the next ML in. Let their be light!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12