Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 23 Nind St Southprt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

23 Nind St Southprt

Called in on Sunday to 23 Nind St saw Lucky, young, good looking and great body 9/10, paid $35 for 30 minutes

Offered soft, medium or hard massage. Always go soft if you don't want any proper massage as it is straight to testicle touch and the reach through the legs, and no oil to contend with. I was in heaven. This went on for 15 minutes and then asked to turn over.

Was offered $100 take everything off but said only had $65 left and held firm. Sure enough all the gear comes off and part 2 begins. Plenty of titty sucking to begin and she was happy for a great deal of finger action both inside and outside. It was sensational and enjoyed a great finish.

WIR: Definitely, enjoyable punt and very good looking and friendly host.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fence View Post
    Called in on Sunday to 23 Nind St saw Lucky, young, good looking and great body 9/10, paid $35 for 30 minutes

Offered soft, medium or hard massage. Always go soft if you don't want any proper massage as it is straight to testicle touch and the reach through the legs, and no oil to contend with. I was in heaven. This went on for 15 minutes and then asked to turn over.

Was offered $100 take everything off but said only had $65 left and held firm. Sure enough all the gear comes off and part 2 begins. Plenty of titty sucking to begin and she was happy for a great deal of finger action both inside and outside. It was sensational and enjoyed a great finish.

WIR: Definitely, enjoyable punt and very good looking and friendly host.
    turn your lights on Mate....I don’t go to your shop anymore because I can’t see the girl...every room pitch black...would not matter how naked they are if you can’t see them....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fake News ,only one post since 2019 good attempt at an advert for your shop
    good feed back Tlito hate really dark shops ,like you said you got to see the goodies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So the fence is
    Sukhonnee mekchai
    This shop is one of the empire
    If I get time today i will list all off them
    Will also list the restaurant’s she runs with no abns too
    Very very smart girl until some exposes what you up too

It’s so big she has been scamming the girls ( cons them , they think they are buying the shop off her ( payment plan)
    After they sign the contract they find out it’s only a sub lease and they will
    never own it ,
    I have seen a contact ( go talk to Bella station st darra Shop she signed one)
    Scott from Venus I would think knows he is just sub leasing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe if the girls were smart enough to get a lawyer to review the contracts before they signed them, they wouldn't get caught out.

"Scott from Venus I would think knows he is just sub leasing" the one in Clayfield?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is very good at running scams
    Talk to Bella station st darra
    When i mentioned sukhonnee name
    O’ that woman “ face looked like some
    One died)
    There are a few abns for this place over a 6 month period
    A few girls woke up and told her to get stuffed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Bella still at darra railway road or is there some one else now ki hui

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It been a few months sense I last spoke to her
    She signed one of those stupid contacts
    Next time I go past I will call in and find out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop is still in her name
    Will be still there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    It been a few months sense I last spoke to her
    She signed one of those stupid contacts
    Next time I go past I will call in and find out
    If only you knew law lol Contracts Act has some cool words. Give it a go and save the day?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been going there for four months. The lady I see Whois the boss. Gives mea massage is Anna Thai lady. Is that the same lady

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shop I am talking about is the one station road Darra
    Said her name is Anna not Bella she is the boss. Been going there for 4 to 6 months

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is Southport. Not Darra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anna is probably her working name
    Bella is her real Thai nick name from birth
    I also know her real name one her birth certificate
    But I not going to tell you ( she is a victim like the others)

Senior Member(無間使者)

23 Nind St Southprt

Anna is probably her working name
    Bella is her real Thai nick name from birth
    I also know her real name one her birth certificate
    But I not going to tell you ( she is a victim like the others)
    Why khob khun khap on this data nugget. I just want her blood type.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    So the fence is
    Sukhonnee mekchai
    This shop is one of the empire
    If I get time today i will list all off them
    Will also list the restaurant’s she runs with no abns too
    Very very smart girl until some exposes what you up too

It’s so big she has been scamming the girls ( cons them , they think they are buying the shop off her ( payment plan)
    After they sign the contract they find out it’s only a sub lease and they will
    never own it ,
    I have seen a contact ( go talk to Bella station st darra Shop she signed one)
    Scott from Venus I would think knows he is just sub leasing
    Pretty please with sugar on top.....clear some pms so i can talk to you privately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Pretty please with sugar on top.....clear some pms so i can talk to you privately
    DM me my brah. I know all as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Depends on who you get

This store will go up and down depending on who you see. It's especially a slap in the face when you have a giggling happy girl in the next room where the guys clearly having fun, and the one you get wants to touch you with the end of her pinky finger. Mind you, there are a couple of girls who are amazing and have different ideas on what they're okay with. Older but both kind personalities. Which for some doesn't matter, but I don't like the grumpy rude i hate my job face.

Looking for girls who start after I and before K. It'll find you what you seek.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcmlfun View Post
    This store will go up and down depending on who you see. It's especially a slap in the face when you have a giggling happy girl in the next room where the guys clearly having fun, and the one you get wants to touch you with the end of her pinky finger. Mind you, there are a couple of girls who are amazing and have different ideas on what they're okay with. Older but both kind personalities. Which for some doesn't matter, but I don't like the grumpy rude i hate my job face.

You say depending on who you see ...have they put lights in the rooms yet ..
    I will never go back to this shop again until they do...
    I have had some of the greatest punts in my life at this shop nothing excluded...one girl squirted for 15 minutes ...
    About 2 years ago they turned out they lights..
    Sorry to go on about this but I am not going to fork out my hard earned if I am unable to see ..

Senior Member(無間使者)

23 Nind St Southprt

Quote Originally Posted by gcmlfun View Post

It's especially a slap in the face when you have a giggling happy girl in the next room where the guys clearly having fun, and the one you get wants to touch you with the end of her pinky finger. Mind you, there are a couple of girls who are amazing and have different ideas on what they're okay with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast