Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Rub & Tugs, Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSC View Post
    Thx massage addict, I mostly go to FS but thought I’ll change the scene a bit and try out ML that’s why I want to get some info and research first. It will be good if I get some extra out of the ML but if not I guess I’ll still enjoy the massage. Looking at the prices at Midas $275 for 90mins and $185 for 1hr sounds a bit deep if there’s no touching or a bit of extras compare to FS.
    No worries,
    Give Midas a go during the day its $175 an hr. Most girls there will allow touching for no extra. The body slides are great! It can be a bit hard to get in during the day as they don't open until 1 and get VERY busy. I dont think the 90 mins is worth it unless you have seen the girl before as you could get stuck with one you have no connection with. i couldnt hink of anything worse. In saying that ive gone 90 mins many times over the years when blind with girls i had never seen and never had a bad experience with there. Ive only had 2 or 3 bad experiences there in over 500 visits they were all in the last 3 years with sth american girls. I have had some great sth american girls there as well. The bad was them pushing hard for extras and not allowing touching of the pussy as well as a shitty half arsed massage.

Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    No worries,
    Give Midas a go during the day its $175 an hr. Most girls there will allow touching for no extra. The body slides are great! It can be a bit hard to get in during the day as they don't open until 1 and get VERY busy. I dont think the 90 mins is worth it unless you have seen the girl before as you could get stuck with one you have no connection with. i couldnt hink of anything worse. In saying that ive gone 90 mins many times over the years when blind with girls i had never seen and never had a bad experience with there. Ive only had 2 or 3 bad experiences there in over 500 visits they were all in the last 3 years with sth american girls. I have had some great sth american girls there as well. The bad was them pushing hard for extras and not allowing touching of the pussy as well as a shitty half arsed massage.
    Wow, over 500 visits over last 3 years !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, and I’ve got a 15” cock. 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He could be the owner... just saying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    He could be the owner... just saying.
    Nah Scott doesn't touch the girls. Julie would kill him.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry guys you read that wrong. I've had over 500 visits over the last 18 years or so. The bad ones were all in the last 3 years

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My favs ML shops are :
    1. Top Ryde
    2. 227 N strath
    3. 331 Concord West

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Sorry guys you read that wrong. I've had over 500 visits over the last 18 years or so. The bad ones were all in the last 3 years
    A year to clarify that

I used to go to Midas a lot too. So many memories of super hot Koreans. But their supply ran dry a few years back hence the South Americans. Anyone know of Karin is still there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite ML shops:

1. 200 Stanmore. Clean, well run (Ada is a legend), and girls are smoking hot. Mostly Thai
    2. 197 Clarence St, city. Clean, well run, mostly Viet or Thai girls, mostly smoking hot
    3. Wynyard Blossom. Clean, well run but the mamasan is superficial and not so nice to the girls. Girls are smoking hot, mostly Thai, Chinese
    4. Sunny Massage, North Sydney. Clean, very well run and girls are pretty good. Mostly Thai and Viet
    5. SBM, not so clean, well run, girls are smoking hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stanmore

Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    My favourite ML shops:

1. 200 Stanmore. Clean, well run (Ada is a legend), and girls are smoking hot. Mostly Thai
    2. 197 Clarence St, city. Clean, well run, mostly Viet or Thai girls, mostly smoking hot
    3. Wynyard Blossom. Clean, well run but the mamasan is superficial and not so nice to the girls. Girls are smoking hot, mostly Thai, Chinese
    4. Sunny Massage, North Sydney. Clean, very well run and girls are pretty good. Mostly Thai and Viet
    I went to Stanmore and have to agree, I saw Angela and she was hot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good picks thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My favourite ML shops:

I’m a bit of an RnT ninja - does 197 Clarence have a discreet entrance? I’ve only seen the one in front?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    I’m a bit of an RnT ninja - does 197 Clarence have a discreet entrance? I’ve only seen the one in front?
    Yes there is a back entrance from York street next to a pub

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    If you're not within cooee of work or home does it matter?

Just walk through the entrance as if you work in the office and ninja straight left.

The downstairs door past the bar is usually the exit. Stop for a refreshing ale on your way out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha. Top idea to refresh

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My favourite ML shops:

Nice ones.
    Sadly only ever tried 197 from your list.
    And it was due to waxing.
    Got a massage as well, and i would agree, at least the lady i saw was hot.
    Sadly its one of those girls who dont let you touch her too much.
    So i ended up not going back again.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Nice ones.
    Sadly only ever tried 197 from your list.
    And it was due to waxing.
    Got a massage as well, and i would agree, at least the lady i saw was hot.
    Sadly its one of those girls who dont let you touch her too much.
    So i ended up not going back again.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Ah, that would have been Lily. I think she's retired now (boyfriend etc).

I met a girl called Ruby there who, on the flip, gently inserted a finger up my arse and started blowing me. To my complete surprise. She lifted her head to say '$100 ok?' My head bobbed like one of those Elvis doll things on a car dash. Surreal, and amazing. I saw her as often as i could.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Re Castle Hill Massage at 20/3-5 Terminus St

Anyone in specific recommendations?
    How much is it?
    Any happy ending included?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're not within cooee of work or home does it matter?

Just walk through the entrance as if you work in the office and ninja straight left.

The downstairs door past the bar is usually the exit. Stop for a refreshing ale on your way out.
    Great suggestion 👍

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Top 5? I don't get around much, and am rarely any closer to town than Chatswood, so bear that in mind when reading my list...
    1. Saigon Princess, either shop, reasons I've done to death, no need to rehash.
    2. 192 Top Ryde. Only been a couple of times but have had great experiences each time. Some hidden gems.
    3. Top Ryde 190. Yes I know it's no longer at 190, always get looked after well by Cherry and the girls.
    4. 269 Old Northern Rd Castle Hill. For one reason and one reason alone, Mina. Great girl, great service.
    5. Cbd Styles. Granted I'm going off only one visit, but found Management easy to deal with, rooms big and warm, service great and generally left me wanting to return. When I'm in the city they'll be on my to do list again.

Not a great list as I don't get out much at the moment, as I said...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast