Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Rub & Tugs, Sydney

I disagree, I think 227 is the cleanest of all the ML shops, Alice always move you around so you are not running into other punters and the back entrance is nice and discreet. All the girls are well trained, and I've had many Pt 3 with the girls on that solid table. The only thing I hate is that stupid triangular rubber hole cushion thing they use. Putting your face on it for more than 30mins is painful, also doesn't feel clean. I rather a small towel there instead.

SBM is discreet but I always get funny looks from the Sony office if I go during office hours. Also there is only 2 showers upstairs and sometimes the rooms smells a little stale with men smell... lol but the girls here are excellent and always have good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Broadway is the only one with a rear entrance. But the anxiety of getting “busted” leaving is the same from all three establishments.

For me anyway

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I wouldn't consider 227 to be very discreet, bro. The only thing they have that helps in that department is the back entrance, but the problem is their location has very heavy foot traffic all day long. There are always people at the front and the back. That laneway where you enter the back entrance is right near the incredibly busy pedestrian crossing that leads into Broadway shopping centre.

MAC is not very far off. Extremely heavy foot traffic location, bloody bus stop always full of people out front. The only thing that might help for MAC in terms of being discreet is it is so busy that you might easily get lost in the crowd.

Out of the 3, SBM gets my vote for being the most discreet. Location is in a semi residential area, on a small laneway with hardly any foot traffic. The shop only has 1 entrance (?) but that's fine for me because it's a bit "recessed" from the main street. Never crossed my mind to look for a back entrance because the front is discreet enough.

Good luck bro.
    The pedestrian crossing at 227 Broadway doesn’t worry me as much as cars driving past at the back of shops. Sometimes a car is parked there with someone manning the wheel. I’ve ran into a few people I know before and after punts in the shopping centre itself which is a bit red hot lol.

Interesting to know on the latter two. I live and work in the city now so I know more people in the community so I have to get my wits about me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I disagree, I think 227 is the cleanest of all the ML shops, Alice always move you around so you are not running into other punters and the back entrance is nice and discreet. All the girls are well trained, and I've had many Pt 3 with the girls on that solid table. The only thing I hate is that stupid triangular rubber hole cushion thing they use. Putting your face on it for more than 30mins is painful, also doesn't feel clean. I rather a small towel there instead.

SBM is discreet but I always get funny looks from the Sony office if I go during office hours. Also there is only 2 showers upstairs and sometimes the rooms smells a little stale with men smell... lol but the girls here are excellent and always have good service.
    You must be a good looking chap and have your way with your words if you are managing to get PT 3 at 227 Broadway. I don’t really expect too but I am kinda jelly haha

SBM has been renovated so I think all rooms has its own shower now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Did not know that. Haven't been there since last year so might check it out just for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My top 4:

Five Dock Massage
    200 Stanmore
    Top Ryde
    110A Vic Rd Drummoyne

I've hears great things about 227 Strathfield so will need to check this out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    Important to know there are several massage shops with showers in each room, who don't charge a high entry price

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Important to know there are several massage shops with showers in each room, who don't charge a high entry price
    The problem with SBM is the building itself is too old, piping is crap. Some of the inroom showers don't drain out properly so when you step into it, you're wading around in the water from the last punter. It's disgusting if you get one of those rooms.
    SGM, their sister shop in Woolloomooloo is a lot better. At least the shower works beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

SGM, their sister shop in Woolloomooloo is a lot better. At least the shower works beautifully.

Of course, that’s the ex 5-Star FS shop, it has got the lot, only been there once since it re open as Sydney Girl but all the old hardware are still there plus a new massage table…… haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Of course, that’s the ex 5-Star FS shop, it has got the lot, only been there once since it re open as Sydney Girl but all the old hardware are still there plus a new massage table…… haha
    What happened to 5 star, sounded like a great service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    What happened to 5 star, sounded like a great service
    Only been to 5 star once in 2016, sat in the waiting room but never tried anyone. Girls were really pretty, I remember once J Haru who used to work in 42G and N5M spent her final years working for 5 star until COVID arrived. They were struggling to keep up after COVID, and J Haru seems to pop up at N5M very occasionally until she totally disappeared 2 years ago.

She was a hot girl, and a good spinner herself.

Back to topic, competition and probably location is the reason why they couldn't survive. A few massage shops (SBM, Wynyard Blossom, CBD Style etc) are all much closer than 5 star and also have girls offering FS so that's probably why they just couldn't stand out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think for the primary objective of this thread, my previous post will need an update:

For facilities (ensuite shower) and licensed venues:

227 Broadway
    Summerville’s
    47 Diva
    Sydney Baby
    A toss up between 244 Oxford and 130 Dreamgirls

For non-Licensed shop but has a shower:

227 NSM, top of the list because of Cherry 🍒 and the friendly HK boss
    208 Oasis Stanmore busty Coco and the works
    200 Stanmore, lovely Ada, the two holes massage tables and all those hot young girls
    SS aka Sussex Stars, city Townhall location
    518 Kent St, Candy and Susan, to fix my back properly or just for the best quickies !

A honourary mention of MAC, haven’t been back to see Angela since the Pandemic, really should get my ass over there again, soon.

For RnT with no shower,

Well, too many to mention really.

May be just Yuki on Bondi Road, the most narrow and shitty room but for the firm massage and one of the best edging and rummy HJ

Here’s mine, where’s yours ??
    That's very good comprehensive list. Appreciate your effort!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    227 Broadway for R&Tfor sure. The R is the best by far if you want the mix right. Clean as it gets and great service and atmosphere. Ive not been in the last 9 months or so because Ive been overdosing on the othet sevices provided at CBD 360 thanks to Yowsers flashcards. They aren't any good at massage though. No idea really, but thats not the attraction at CBD. Massage at 227 has always been great and dont forget to scope out the "open minded
    " MLs.I need to go back soon

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I was really impressed with the shower. From recent memory, it was the only shower I've used in any shop that didn't have any problems with getting the temperature right. It just worked like a shower at home would, which was fantastic.

Yeah, all the old decor was still there. The big drawing of the naked lady in the waiting was there, that brought back all my memories of good times there!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saigon Princess St. Marys was my go to and found pretty good. I no longer live out that way. Anything good in the Liverpool/Fairfield area or best I venture beyond?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    Saigon Princess St. Marys was my go to and found pretty good. I no longer live out that way. Anything good in the Liverpool/Fairfield area or best I venture beyond?
    Many punters here will attest to the quality and cleanliness of Sakura Smithfield

Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    Just my two cents which I repeat frequently. Sakura Smithfield is by far the best value, cleanest, well managed and staffed shops in Sydney. I am struggling to remember any bad punts here. They also take part 1 seriously which is lacking in all other shops previously mentioned.

Top picks for this shop are Apple, Vicky, Natalie, Angela, Mimi

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sweet! Thanks for the suggestions! Will hit the place up next week Do they have a wechat or gotta call to make a booking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More a creature of habit and because of that I tend to stick to shops that have a lower risk of a bad punt.. my top 5 of 2023.. in no order..

Mirage Massage (still counts?)
    Top Ryde (Cherry runs a good shop)
    NS 227
    CBD 360 Massage
    Sussex Star

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast