Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Rub & Tugs, Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. I will try one of them tonight.
    Cool and maybe leave a review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently Alexa from SS got a bf. So won't see her on the roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    555 Miranda and 256 Riverwood have been good for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by masacuph View Post
    Cool and maybe leave a review
    Good point and done

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Apparently Alexa from SS got a bf. So won't see her on the roster
    Lucky guy, hot girlfriend with very nice boobs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Places that I like,

SBM - consistently great quality and I tend to get good massage over here.
    Summerville - good quality, though have not been there recently. Been going to SBM most time.

On that note, thanks for the other info regarding 227 Broadway. I'm always on the lookout around places near the broadway / city area!

Can anyone point me to info of SS? Is SS the same 265 or ? Wanting to get their contact info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i been to Midas once and seems ok...should i go there again?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Hi, what is where Bellevue?
    Hey yes Bellevue Carlton. It is pricey and hit and miss just like I said. In saying that if you get a good one its great. i would say 70% of the time I've been there in the few years (which is not the much probably 20 times in 3 years past) it has been great got a good girl that allowed touching a couple that sat on my face whilst blowing me for no extra. I cant stand it when they want extra just to touch a bit pussy when your paying $240 for the hr touching is mandatory in my view. Hence why i don't visit too much and Midas is number 1 and 2 on my list. The cheaper Chinese shops are just not worth it in my experience. I've paid WAY to many old ugly women to do a shit hj in those places over the years..... however, I still have not learnt my lesson as i still keep trying these places after a no touching that's extra comment at the Bellevue and secrets of Sydney haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Never been to MAC before, keen to try out this weekend. Any tips from the experienced?
    Don’t book. Just rock up and ask questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reviews

Banned
    Gardening Tips .
    Before giving Rose's to your fav WL / ML make sure your prune and Deadhead your Rose's five
    times to ensure they aren't faded and tatty and look like you haven't taken the Rose's from a cremated cadaver.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Sussex Star, known as JK Queen in Google search? 265 Sussex St?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Is Sussex Star, known as JK Queen in Google search? 265 Sussex St?
    That’s correct. Been there before planning to revisit, best hours to visit after 6pm
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Leslie75

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody got a review on Sara, Chinese girl at MAC?
    Last edited by Eeessyttyy; 17-05-2021 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Incorrect info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m new to Massage shops. Does Midas allow touching and DFK. I know Midas is a massage shop but have you offer full service there and do you know they do ?

Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Hey yes Bellevue Carlton. It is pricey and hit and miss just like I said. In saying that if you get a good one its great. i would say 70% of the time I've been there in the few years (which is not the much probably 20 times in 3 years past) it has been great got a good girl that allowed touching a couple that sat on my face whilst blowing me for no extra. I cant stand it when they want extra just to touch a bit pussy when your paying $240 for the hr touching is mandatory in my view. Hence why i don't visit too much and Midas is number 1 and 2 on my list. The cheaper Chinese shops are just not worth it in my experience. I've paid WAY to many old ugly women to do a shit hj in those places over the years..... however, I still have not learnt my lesson as i still keep trying these places after a no touching that's extra comment at the Bellevue and secrets of Sydney haha.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSC View Post
    I’m new to Massage shops. Does Midas allow touching and DFK. I know Midas is a massage shop but have you offer full service there and do you know they do ?
    Welcome JCSC,
    This depends on the girl. Most girls do allow touching and for 45min or more a head job is included 99%of the time. DFK really depends on the girl. I have been laid there several times over the years for no extra. Had some real glammers that have coaxed extra out of me for full service. I'm more a massage guy than fs myself so it takes a real special girl for me to outlay the extra to fuck. I just find a good body to body massage more sensual than fucking with tha rubber were you cant feel anything. (i would never fuck a working girl bear back). You could call them up and ask if any girls are working that do DFK. They wont disclose full service over the phone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thx massage addict, I mostly go to FS but thought I’ll change the scene a bit and try out ML that’s why I want to get some info and research first. It will be good if I get some extra out of the ML but if not I guess I’ll still enjoy the massage. Looking at the prices at Midas $275 for 90mins and $185 for 1hr sounds a bit deep if there’s no touching or a bit of extras compare to FS.

Welcome JCSC,
    This depends on the girl. Most girls do allow touching and for 45min or more a head job is included 99%of the time. DFK really depends on the girl. I have been laid there several times over the years for no extra. Had some real glammers that have coaxed extra out of me for full service. I'm more a massage guy than fs myself so it takes a real special girl for me to outlay the extra to fuck. I just find a good body to body massage more sensual than fucking with tha rubber were you cant feel anything. (i would never fuck a working girl bear back). You could call them up and ask if any girls are working that do DFK. They wont disclose full service over the phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol mate, the dodgy 'hole in the wall' chinese shops are almost never worth it.

It's usually a bunch of 50+yo chinese women who can't work anywhere else because they can't speak english. Props to them for giving it a go, but I ain't paying for that.

I've backed out of a few of those shitholes. Campsie is rife with places like that. Wrinkly asian cougars.

Some guys get off on it though. Each to their own

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to see Alexa from SS then I saw her with her boyfriend walking in northern beaches and we totally recognized each other

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast