Thread: Cross off Serenity Underwood

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Cross off Serenity Underwood

Serenity was, in the past, a bit hit and miss, now becoming a joke.
    Visit 1: Went on weekend- got a African girl, no TT, raved on about massage course, covered me with towels, no hint of anything extra. Luckily only paid for half hour rub.
    Thought surely round 2 had to be better. Visit 2: got Taiwanese girl, Pink, yeah sure PRC. Light massage close to waste of time. Left room for 10 mins to get rubdown water. Was interrupted twice by other girl yelling through door. Agreed on 2 pineapple option. Stayed miles away from reaching hands. Pseudo - body slide was her rubbing her breasts against my lower legs. After 40 mins I got the shits with all this. Got dressed - demanded refund which I got - left in disgust.
    As said have had previous decent sessions here before COVID but now it seems like place has been sold to PRC run ladies. Apparently linked to Kerry Rd I believe.
    My opinion, don't waste your time.
    On way home dropped by Love Massage Wembly Rd - she was busy - PRC boiler - I'm glad she was busy, no way I was going in.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This used to be my go to back in the day.

Shame its gone to crap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah , a little while back, did a walk in and the vibe just wasn’t there, the skinny little China girl could not have given a flying fuck, so just said forget it.
    Molly was the go to pocket rocket here 18 months ago

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    Yeah , a little while back, did a walk in and the vibe just wasn’t there, the skinny little China girl could not have given a flying fuck, so just said forget it.
    Molly was the go to pocket rocket here 18 months ago
    Yep literally gone to the dogs- agree preCOVID had nice time with several girls Emily, Molly, tall Taiwanese girl, some were open for further options.
    BTW Thai Place on the hill was booked out at around 12 yesterday.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only ever gone to this place once, but my first impression wasn't good at all and have never returned since. Looks like it hasn't improved at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the same evolution we have seen in so many shops. unless there is an enthusiastic owner on premises regularly then the standards drop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quality service is one of the keys for survival. Talking about survival, I noticed the massage joint on Norton St (Upper Mount Gravatt, behind Village) has disappeared. My only visit was disappointing (almost a year ago). ML spent half the time complaining about owner gets half of massage fee, extras were their bread and butter. Went for option 3, HJ was so mechanical, I had to ask her to stop because it was hurting my dick. Then Judy applied syrup at Maple (shame she isn't there anymore to apply Maple syrup)