Thread: Singaporean Chili - Had sex with a friend

Junior Member(有D料到)

Singaporean Chili - Had sex with a friend

Hey guys, this is my second thread and it's still about 5Star, since I had a great experience with Caca before.

Date of visit: 5th January 2020 - Haha yes i remember this date because I drove my parents to the airport and felt so horny. So I contacted the 5star through wechat. I remember I was looking for Caca but since she was on her strawberry week, instead I asked for Chili. A singaporean, maybe around 20ish. I booked her for 45 min- 1 hour (i forgot). Long story short.

Arrived there around 5 minutes before the booking time, greeted by the bro, as always, offered drink, and paid him the money. Then Chili came out, the smile, she looked really young, maybe around the same age as me or just somehow older 1-2 year. (I was around 19 at that time).

We went to the room, had shower together and gave me some blow. I dried my self with towel, and wait for her to come out. But yeah during that I talked to her a lot. I felt like we just clicked. At that time I saw her more as my friend / gf instead of a WL. Fast forward, she finished her shower and we went to the the bed.

She gave me some blow for like 2-3 minutes, untill my xiao didi muscles up, but when she tried to put the condom, it just shrunk again I dont know why. She asked why and i said i dont know, we both laugh at it but then I felt more relaxed, as she blowed, it just getting firm again and she put up the condom and start riding it.

The pussy is quite tight but I think she faked moaned once or twice for the pleasure (it sounds like she is trying to moan so yea).Throughout the session we changed position to 69, doggy and ending up with missionary. I just felt so comfortable making love with her, no pressure on anything, and yeah i reached the moment and just cum inside (but with condom) and yeah she fake moaned it again. I think there was like 10 minutes before the ring bell.

We talked a lot during that, she said she is going back to singapore soon (next week , around 12 January 2020 or within a month Febuary 2020). I hoped she went to blue mountain as she said she never went there.

Overall,
    Service 8/10 - fake moan
    Body 8/10- she is almost a petite
    Worth it? Yes, it was fun, feels just like a friend or a GFE

Thanks for the AR but you wrote it after 1 year?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Thanks for the AR but you wrote it after 1 year?
    She doesn't work at 5star anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, decided to make an account just now and starting to write some AR. Better late than never

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    She doesn't work at 5star anymore.
    Sadly yea, She went back to Singapore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are the WL stated as singaporean really singaporean? As a Singaporean, it is quite hard to believe that a Singaporean lady would work as a FL abroad?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Are the WL stated as singaporean really singaporean? As a Singaporean, it is quite hard to believe that a Singaporean lady would work as a FL abroad?
    Yes, they are stated as Singaporean and they got some Singaporean accents too. Majority of them is still under 25 I think.

Banned
    Singaporean girls don’t get much decent sex in Singapore
    Why not go a little crazy in Australia and get paid for it ..?

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Singaporean girls don’t get much decent sex in Singapore
    Why not go a little crazy in Australia and get paid for it ..?
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Nah man, the current girls in 5star are Malaysian - no complains from me. Same same but different