T Nicky

Person's Name : Nicky

Establishment : 42 Nightshade Gladesville

Date of Visit : Jan/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 42 Nightshade Gladesville

Rates : $260 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 solid, fake C cups

Nationality or Ethnic: Thai

My experience/comments : Booked Nicky a couple of weeks ago I have seen her a long time ago in massage shop. I think she looks better in person than her photos and looked as good as I remember
    very friendly chatty.
    Into the room and we tell each other how much we missed one another......
    I'm quickly into the shower soon followed by Nicky shes straight Into BBBJ and she looks sexy as hell this last for a couple of minutes then out we go passes me the mouthwash and full on DFK she knows how to make her customers feel special.

She sits me on the edge of the bed for more BBBJ which feels fantastic. I lay her down and eat her for the next 5 minutes followed by more DFK then on with the dom for very deep cowgirl then followed by doggy I then stopped and ask her for CIM but she encourage me to fuck her more doggy I eventually blow and we are both exhausted.

We chat for a while and before I know it the hour is just about up she ask if I want to try again but I'm content just to chat and admire her tits and body great girl and service cant go wrong.

Has anyone got CIM with Nicky I didn't want to push the issue with her ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro good review will try

Banned
    Didn't you pay for Diamond service which includes CIM? I guess she outsmarted you in not having you cum in her mouth.