Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: memorable punts

Senior Member(無間使者)

memorable punts

as I simper and moan during this epidemic my thoughts turn to memorable punts in my life

feel free to share your episodes gents so we can remember and re-imagine the beautiful encounters to come

Feel Good - Brisbane Nov 2019

Ocean was her name. A busty, passionate Korean babe who had been recommended to me.

I like to engage in friendly chat with a ML early on. Its a bit hard conversing face-down on a massage table and rising to exchange some friendly chat gives you a chance to check her out, especially if there are well-placed mirrors

The mirrors at FG are placed perfectly as Lady O massaged me. She catches my eyes in the mirror - she is astride my back and her pussy is reflected back at me. Some urge took over and I placed my hand on her pussy, feeing the moistness and warmth through her panties. I am gazing in the mirror at my hand massaging her wet pussy. My gaze drifts to her face in the mirror, smiling, her eyes blazing at me, inviting me on

Then she stripped, smiling that wicked smile at me. She turned me over on the table and brought me to an unforgettable climax with the best pussy slide of my life. I was so close so many times to penetrating her but slid instead up and down the entrance to her hot wet pussy

Ah! sweet Ocean, I will never forget … where are you now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    come on gents … as they say, sharing is caring

here's another memorable punt to encourage you to share some of your memories

my first punt! Chinese Massage place in Maroubra Junction late 2009

in a former life living and working in Sydney I had no idea about what was going on in the RnT world of some massage shops in that sprawling metropolis

I have always enjoyed a good, therapeutic massage and have developed a preference for Chinese massage techniques (Traditional Thai too). I had been regularly visiting a Chinese massage joint in Maroubra in Sydney's east and turned up for my massage to be told by the middle aged Chinese reception lady that my regular masseur (yes, a bloke - I didn't think Chinese women gave strong therapeutic massages … geez! how wrong was I) had to cancel on me last minute. She smiled said they had a very good female masseuse who could see me instead. Desperate for some relief for my aching neck and back I agreed and proceeded to the massage room

I stripped down to my undies and waited in the massage room for the masseuse to arrive completely naïve to the temptations of RnT style massage. The masseuse entered, I didn't raise my head for a look as I was here just for the massage. well, anyway the massage was fantastic. She identified my neck and back issues straight away and after some warming me up got stick in with her elbow and the pain was soon gone

time to turn over and I see her for the first time, we hadn't chatted much as her English seemed very limited. She was an attractive middle-aged lady, maybe in her late 30s and we exchanged smiles

she starts on my legs working up to my thighs in long, warm strokes and I am aware of the erection stirring in my underpants. I heard her giggle and opened my eyes to see her smiling at me, gesturing with a shaking hand motion and eyeing my erection. "Ten dollars, hand job OK?"

it took a moment for this to sink in … this a few years ago, around about 2009 I think and $10 seemed like a pretty good deal so I relented

she slid my undies off and started lathering my old fella in oil … the unexpected pleasure of the moment floored me and I sank back onto the table groaning as she finished me off and quickly cleaned up the mess

as you can imagine, she instantly became my favorite masseur and I saw her several times again. it never went further than RnT with this ML but I was hooked

Come on gents … time to share

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What is it to share with no name and address. I didn't even read it just quick look. Waste of time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree Climax. Even myself who has been accused of not giving enough detail, feel you must mention the name of the establishment and person.
    And I was especially keen because I know the Maroubra area so well. Fabulous suburb and place to live - and meany Massage Shops and great Massage Ladies. Which one was it and who was the lady?
    I think in Maroubra it is hard to go past Nancy - an older masseuse now (maybe round late 30s) but still a fantastic body. Beautiful friendly nature. Top massage and very sensual. She is now massaging at a place they have renamed 3R Massage at 4/108 Marubra Rd, Maroubra. Definitely worth visiting. Don't be tempted by younger ones there. She's the best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pm me gents for more details … im just being cautious during the COVID shutdown

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is the "general" section after all

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What Covid. Shop can open and many if not all do part 2. What is the secret?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi climax … Sydney might be getting back to some sort of "normal" but brissie is a whole different story. If u want ocean's details and feel good just PM me

Nice, why not?

December 2018, I went to Eden Garden in Crows Nest, Sydney, and had booked to see Lena. Lena was unavailable when I arrived however, so I saw a Chinese WL they called Lena (Eden Garden is shifty like that, I've since come to learn) who I'd never seen on the roster.

I recall she had an average face with A-cup tits but had the firmest, roundest booty I've seen on a WL. On top of that, she had a pussy I'll never forget - the kind that wrings the life out of your cock. She somehow got me to cum 3 times in the hour - no one else has ever achieved this - and had a habit of rubbing her ass against my dick between fucks while we chatted.

Her English wasn't good (I remember her saying "You wanna fucking me?") but with my broken Mandarin I managed to find out she lived around Burwood and usually worked at another shop since Crows Nest is so far away.

Someday I hope to find another pussy and booty as good as this Lena's. The fact that she bowed at the end of the session with her hands together was fun too!
    Last edited by FatStache; 16-06-2020 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Consistency with WL's name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't forget jimjam i'm talking about my first punt over 11 years ago! Got to factor in Inflation. I think the ML was not long off the boat so maybe she was naïve to the pricing … this was a "legot" traditional Chinese massage shop at the time

Today. Private, but well known Thai girl that's worked in a few shops. I had been meaning to see her for 3 or 4 years, but had other regulars or couldn't book her when I was available. Fuck me, an amazing 2 hours.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's definitely that Japanese girl, what was her name? Moko?, Yoko? Yuri?, No, actually she was Korean, no maybe Chinese?
    Anyway I will never forget her.
    She had nice natural tits, or was it a boob job?
    Anyway, I will never forget her.
    She had long hair or was it short, maybe medium length?
    Anyway, I will never forget her.
    She had this sexy tattoo, hang on, no she didn't have a tattoo, she had a piercing, hang on maybe not.
    Anyway I will never forget her. I will always carry her in my heart.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am not sure if anyone remembers Rose, a short mature Asian woman that used to work in a shop in Crows Nest (I never saw her there) I am guessing 5-7 years ago. I had read reviews on her and thought she had a special kink that I found interesting.
    Move forward a few years and I was in Randwick shopping and noticed a massage shop upstairs in one of the side streets, so I headed in to see what was on offer, I was greeted by an average looking short Asian MILF. She introduced herself as Rose and going by the description it had me wondering if this could be the same rose from crows nest. So I booked a session.

So get my gear off and jump up on the table for an enjoyable, more than satisfactory part one, Then it's time to turn over and after a little bit of massaging and teasing she gets her gear off, her body was actually quite good with a nice set up tits.
    She starts with Part 2, with nice and sexy touching of my bits and a nice bit of tickling around my butt, she really knew how to get me worked up and I was really enjoying the pace. Then as I reach out to touch her she grabs my hand and put it on her firm bum and positions herself so that I can touch her butt hole . She is encouraging me to start fingering her arse, the whole time she is continuing to stroke me and squeezing my balls, occasionally reaching down to tease my butt hole even slightly inserting the tip of her finger, definitely not a prostate massage but quite nice anyway.

She then takes me into her mouth and gives a decent deepthroat blowjob. This continues for a bit and before long I have two fingers in her arse and she is bucking and grinding to what I believe a fairly strong orgasm for her (or a very good act). This has me really worked up and I shoot my load, she was quick enough to remove her mouth so no CIM, but I did not care.

I had repeat visits with Rose and got to know her really well, she was a really nice person who loved anal. She even let me fuck her a few times but only in the butt and only when I brought my own condoms, I do not think it was something she offered to everyone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Before anyone asks, I have no idea where Rose is now, I doubt she is still working, but I am not sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    come on gents … as they say, sharing is caring

here's another memorable punt to encourage you to share some of your memories

my first punt! Chinese Massage place in Maroubra Junction late 2009

in a former life living and working in Sydney I had no idea about what was going on in the RnT world of some massage shops in that sprawling metropolis

I have always enjoyed a good, therapeutic massage and have developed a preference for Chinese massage techniques (Traditional Thai too). I had been regularly visiting a Chinese massage joint in Maroubra in Sydney's east and turned up for my massage to be told by the middle aged Chinese reception lady that my regular masseur (yes, a bloke - I didn't think Chinese women gave strong therapeutic massages … geez! how wrong was I) had to cancel on me last minute. She smiled said they had a very good female masseuse who could see me instead. Desperate for some relief for my aching neck and back I agreed and proceeded to the massage room

I stripped down to my undies and waited in the massage room for the masseuse to arrive completely naïve to the temptations of RnT style massage. The masseuse entered, I didn't raise my head for a look as I was here just for the massage. well, anyway the massage was fantastic. She identified my neck and back issues straight away and after some warming me up got stick in with her elbow and the pain was soon gone

time to turn over and I see her for the first time, we hadn't chatted much as her English seemed very limited. She was an attractive middle-aged lady, maybe in her late 30s and we exchanged smiles

she starts on my legs working up to my thighs in long, warm strokes and I am aware of the erection stirring in my underpants. I heard her giggle and opened my eyes to see her smiling at me, gesturing with a shaking hand motion and eyeing my erection. "Ten dollars, hand job OK?"

it took a moment for this to sink in … this a few years ago, around about 2009 I think and $10 seemed like a pretty good deal so I relented

she slid my undies off and started lathering my old fella in oil … the unexpected pleasure of the moment floored me and I sank back onto the table groaning as she finished me off and quickly cleaned up the mess

as you can imagine, she instantly became my favorite masseur and I saw her several times again. it never went further than RnT with this ML but I was hooked

Come on gents … time to share
    wow, that sounds like a truly unique session, unexpected erotic encounters are the most memorable ones. if she didn't mention that $10 charge, it would have been perfect. (it's not the money, but the flow of events and emotions)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post
    I agree Climax. Even myself who has been accused of not giving enough detail, feel you must mention the name of the establishment and person.
    And I was especially keen because I know the Maroubra area so well. Fabulous suburb and place to live - and meany Massage Shops and great Massage Ladies. Which one was it and who was the lady?
    I think in Maroubra it is hard to go past Nancy - an older masseuse now (maybe round late 30s) but still a fantastic body. Beautiful friendly nature. Top massage and very sensual. She is now massaging at a place they have renamed 3R Massage at 4/108 Marubra Rd, Maroubra. Definitely worth visiting. Don't be tempted by younger ones there. She's the best!
    Can't Agree more is is a stunner!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are so many memories but my top is always Paris at Amanda heavens around 2009. Hottest milf I have ever seen and had fire in her eyes , gorgeous set of tits and an amazing curvy body. Her service was just spectacular, I think she moved to Melbourne or retired but she was a legend .

Banned
    First punt is always memorable
    A Touch of Class ( The Original )..1975
    Girls name was Skye....Slim Aussie girl around 165 Cms..
    The most wonderful natural DDs with beautiful and sensitive nipples
    She had a great hairdresser who had cut her hair short....suited her high cheek bone face
    Everything then was bareback
    The shop was by far the best appointed in Sydney
    Skye loved being in charge
    After an amazing BBBJ she hopped on for some intense Cowgirl....I was bruised for a week
    Those wonderful DDs cupped in my hands while she was fucking me hard is a memory indelibly etched in my memory
    Saw her once a week for almost two years....sensational girl who just loved sex
    When she went off everyone in Surry Hills knew about it
    She was off sick once....I booked one of her friends
    Next time she saw I got a gob full
    She had a great peach shaped arse and she I liked doggy… but that was her terms
    She offered up her arse while her head and shoulders rested in the floor
    I had to crouch behind her with my legs apart enter and push as deep and as hard as I could
    More often than not making contact with the end of her cervix
    After coming like that I could not stand for half an hour… warped sense of humour she used to laugh and called me pussy whipped

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one that will always stick in my mind is the hand job I use to receive from a young blonde angel at a hair dressing salon in Balmain. It lasted for about a year, in the end I believe she got herself a boyfriend. She would use the excuse that the smell of the peroxide caused me to feel ill, so she could use the room upstairs. She would turn the basin on to give the illusion of a head shampooing. It was the most expensive hair cut of my life $260 for 30mins. Tits out, a bit of play and a quick handy, then a head shave done. Expensive yes, but just remembering having French kissed her, and having fondled and caressed those perky B cups of a young blonde teen hair dresser was worth it. The sound of clippers still get he going to this day. I always wanted to know if the older owner ever knew what was happening up there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The was a kiwi girl I see regularly at The Golden Apple in the Cross. Her name was Kelly. After my first encounter with Kelly I was hooked. It was bareback, bbbj, daty etc. This was back in the early 80's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast