Thread: Longshot search for a ml

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar

Longshot search for a ml

Got entranced by this lovely a year or so back.
    165cm, young, lean, great bod, palish skin, good english. not sure of origin.

Had one very distinctive feature though.
    A 69 tattooed behind her left ear.

If anyone has see this lady, past or even better present in a shop, let me know. A generous reward is on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post

If anyone has see this lady, past or even better present in a shop, let me know. A generous reward is on offer.
    Are you gonna provide extras??

Photos would go a long way lol

Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Are you gonna provide extras??
    If you can find her, why not? If you prefer that as a reward rather than say cash, your loss not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Photos would go a long way lol

How many mls you seen with a 69 tattoo behind their left ear?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post

I hope you can find her. Sometimes it's these little features which play on our minds and beckon us to go back for more.

A long time ago I was having an affair with an innocent Brisbane housewife divorcee. She was at the same church that I was attending. As things happen in a few weeks I found myself naked in bed with her. It always disturbed me doing doggy with her that she had a lower back tattoo "YOU are not the first."

hope you find Miss 69.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I suspect the tattoo is the cancer sign https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD not a 69

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Zodiac symbol for Cancer is like a 69 laying on it's side.
    https://cafeastrology.com/cancer-symbols.html

♋ Cancer (Crab): June 22–July 22.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 10-02-2021 at 07:46 AM. Reason: More info for Scotty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi gents,

I know it's very poor form to ask a question with one's first post - I was inactivate on here and punting for awhile, I can't find my account details and i would have registered with a made up on the spot email address. Therefore, please forgive my indiscretion.

So, speaking of long shots:

late 2019, Royal Massage (appears to be gone), Annerley Ipswich Road, there was a young slim korean who shared a name with a premier league football team that starts with C. (a princess attitude but I found her really hot)

does anyone know if she's about?

I did screw up. I had her contact details. She had double booked me. I didn't have time to hang around. I got messages later that night asking me to go back. I said I can't and then deleted her. Next time I contacted the shop to see if she's about she'd left.

And that appears to be the end of that.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    I hope you can find her. Sometimes it's these little features which play on our minds and beckon us to go back for more.

A long time ago I was having an affair with an innocent Brisbane housewife divorcee. She was at the same church that I was attending. As things happen in a few weeks I found myself naked in bed with her. It always disturbed me doing doggy with her that she had a lower back tattoo "YOU are not the first."

hope you find Miss 69.
    Thank you. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    I suspect the tattoo is the cancer sign https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD not a 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Zodiac symbol for Cancer is like a 69 laying on it's side.
    https://cafeastrology.com/cancer-symbols.html

♋ Cancer (Crab): June 22–July 22.
    Party Poopers lol. Given the previous visit said tattoo was performed Id prefer to think it was cause she loves it so much, rather than a boring star sign.
    The hunt continues

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    Hi gents,

I know it's very poor form to ask a question with one's first post - I was inactivate on here and punting for awhile, I can't find my account details and i would have registered with a made up on the spot email address. Therefore, please forgive my indiscretion.

late 2019, Royal Massage (appears to be gone), Annerley Ipswich Road, there was a young slim korean who shared a name with a premier league football team that starts with C. (a princess attitude but I found her really hot)

I did screw up. I had her contact details. She had double booked me. I didn't have time to hang around. I got messages later that night asking me to go back. I said I can't and then deleted her. Next time I contacted the shop to see if she's about she'd left.

maybe the number is on your phone bill.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi gents,

I’m not 100% if it’s the same girl, I think I saw her a couple of times at another Ipswich Rd shop. We used to communicate through Wechat back then.
    She did tell me she also worked at Royal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi gents,

Manager of Royal sold most of her setup to Blossom in Windsor and most of the girls I knew from there went there too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks all.

I thought about checking my phone records. I had added my mobile to my work email signature - unfortunately I've got a billion numbers on my record.

There's a shop across the road on the Woolies side - I went there probably just before the Covid lock down in the hope I might cross paths again, the whole exercise was quite the fail and I never went back.

It's all fleeting - enjoy the good experiences when they come and move on what they're over.