Thread: Misu - The Buxom Bombshell Is Back!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Misu - The Buxom Bombshell Is Back!

Person's Name : Misu

Establishment : Private

Date of Visit : 29 Jan 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Victoria St, Burwood / chanelathome.com

Phone : 0414 133 638

Hours of Business : 11am ~ 9pm

Rates : $90/110/130 for 30/45/60 min

Size/shape : Curvy Round body, D-cup Breasts & Lovely Firm Bum, Tanned Skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian Mix

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES!!!

Time for the next punt and I got a message from Penny that Misu is starting at Chanel’s place in Burwood. I don’t want to waste this opportunity as Misu is not to be missed. Penny’s place is just a 5-10 minute walk from the train station or less than that with Westfield parking. Got to the apartment too early pand buzzed Penny to usher me in as and off to level 2 and inside the studio. Misu was with another customer in the first room as I heard her voice in the hallway. Got to spend a bit of time for a chat with Penny at the dining/lounge area.

Re-Intro

After a good 30 minutes i was told to go Into the room with the bed - Room 2 (with the full mirror on display - Yes!!) to get ready for the proceedings as I heard Misu go and prep herself while I was stripping down. I can see her silhouette at the sliding door and she showed up only wrapped in towel and she showed me that curvy body and boobs as she adjusted her towel - a nice peek of her assets. Also loved her new braids on her hair. Adds to that exotic look! She is nude straight away for...

Part 1

Misu started with gentle back massage and was engaging with a nice conversation with what is happening with her life in this country. She mentioned she had gained a bit of weight but I told her she is still hot. That friendly demeanour is still there given that I know her from way back. She is easy to talk to and I love the accent too. She is an experienced masseuse now so I know her skills that well. She didn’t miss a beat even though she had a long lay-off. She can give a good strong massage if you prefer it. I enjoyed the massage and the chat with her. I decided to skip the rest of her massage in part 1 as I had other things in mind knowing she had a busy day. No problem with her as I asked her to lie down on the bed which she happily obliged. And as expected it’s now time for...

Part 2

As if on cue we started on giving each other a bit of tickling all over our bodies. We made each other twitch and shiver with our fingers exploring every part. I was so happy to see and feel that naked body again. Big Boobs with perky nipples and a clean shaven pussy to complement her tanned skin. She’s allowed me to play with her boobs but no finger in her vagina, which was fine. She allowed me to play with her clit as she warmed up. She then moved her hands and began rubbing the little fella. I then moved her chin towards me as I attempted to give her a kiss, she kissed me back! Nice! She then moved sideways to let me have more access to her pussy and the sight of her ass in the mirror is a sight to behold it made me hornier and ready to explode in no time! I told her i want her to lay sideway and instructed her to lift that bum a bit so I can still play with her pussy while her hand is going up and down my hard cock. Again, an amazing sight that ass!!! Especially when she also rubbed her ass against my finger which means she likes her clit played in this position and therefore tightening her grip on the penis and jerking it faster till I couldn’t hold on anymore and went to the point of no return. Me shivering in delight as she did not let go of my cock til I was milked to the last drop! After that, she wiped me and gave me a towel for a shower.

Conclusion

We had 10 mins or so left and she offered a massage but I declined as I want to lie side by side with her for a bit of chat and we did some vaping. I left feeling happy and with a wide grin on my face and happy that I booked with Misu. Her massage was very good and what followed was a very happy ending as. Not sure if there is any extras on offer but she is a really lovely girl, a good conversationalist and sexy AF. I asked her if she does extras but only got a cheeky smile - I guess it’s on the cards on repeat visits. She works Friday and weekends only. If you like big, buxom girls with GFE - Misu is the girl for you. A hot Indian/Nepalese stunner.

Ratings

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.
    Last edited by SexyBoi; 06-02-2021 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Edit Number
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice review of Misu, Sexyboi.
    Can concur your descriptions of Misu’s personality accurately, she was an easy going person like to talk as I visited her before back at Pyrmont. My session was very close as yours, disrobed before part 1, natural C cups probably D now as some weight gained, beautiful pussy, received lips kissing before.
    My input is not to missed this lady, one of my best, will visit her but not this short moment as I didn’t meet my goal of visiting list yet. 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Private Girl
    Misu working on Friday Saturday Sunday this week don’t missed start booking from now boys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thank you. i guess this would be my next visit.

Private Girl

Hi lovers, my name is Misu
    From Indian
    Welcome to my luxury private apartment at Burwood. I offering EROTIC SENSUAL MASSAGE

Height: 165cm
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Black
    Body: tan ,chubby
    Bust: Double D cup natural
    Language: English . India
    Ethnicity: Indian

B2B prices
    15 min $ 60
    30 min $ 90
    45 min $ 110
    60 min $ 130
    Last edited by Chanel At Home; 11-03-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Total waste

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Person's Name : Misu

Establishment : Private

Date of Visit : 29 Jan 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Victoria St, Burwood / chanelathome.com

Phone : 0414 133 638

Hours of Business : 11am ~ 9pm

Rates : $90/110/130 for 30/45/60 min

Size/shape : Curvy Round body, D-cup Breasts & Lovely Firm Bum, Tanned Skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian Mix

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES!!!

Time for the next punt and I got a message from Penny that Misu is starting at Chanel’s place in Burwood. I don’t want to waste this opportunity as Misu is not to be missed. Penny’s place is just a 5-10 minute walk from the train station or less than that with Westfield parking. Got to the apartment too early pand buzzed Penny to usher me in as and off to level 2 and inside the studio. Misu was with another customer in the first room as I heard her voice in the hallway. Got to spend a bit of time for a chat with Penny at the dining/lounge area.

Re-Intro

After a good 30 minutes i was told to go Into the room with the bed - Room 2 (with the full mirror on display - Yes!!) to get ready for the proceedings as I heard Misu go and prep herself while I was stripping down. I can see her silhouette at the sliding door and she showed up only wrapped in towel and she showed me that curvy body and boobs as she adjusted her towel - a nice peek of her assets. Also loved her new braids on her hair. Adds to that exotic look! She is nude straight away for...

Part 1

Misu started with gentle back massage and was engaging with a nice conversation with what is happening with her life in this country. She mentioned she had gained a bit of weight but I told her she is still hot. That friendly demeanour is still there given that I know her from way back. She is easy to talk to and I love the accent too. She is an experienced masseuse now so I know her skills that well. She didn’t miss a beat even though she had a long lay-off. She can give a good strong massage if you prefer it. I enjoyed the massage and the chat with her. I decided to skip the rest of her massage in part 1 as I had other things in mind knowing she had a busy day. No problem with her as I asked her to lie down on the bed which she happily obliged. And as expected it’s now time for...

Part 2

As if on cue we started on giving each other a bit of tickling all over our bodies. We made each other twitch and shiver with our fingers exploring every part. I was so happy to see and feel that naked body again. Big Boobs with perky nipples and a clean shaven pussy to complement her tanned skin. She’s allowed me to play with her boobs but no finger in her vagina, which was fine. She allowed me to play with her clit as she warmed up. She then moved her hands and began rubbing the little fella. I then moved her chin towards me as I attempted to give her a kiss, she kissed me back! Nice! She then moved sideways to let me have more access to her pussy and the sight of her ass in the mirror is a sight to behold it made me hornier and ready to explode in no time! I told her i want her to lay sideway and instructed her to lift that bum a bit so I can still play with her pussy while her hand is going up and down my hard cock. Again, an amazing sight that ass!!! Especially when she also rubbed her ass against my finger which means she likes her clit played in this position and therefore tightening her grip on the penis and jerking it faster till I couldn’t hold on anymore and went to the point of no return. Me shivering in delight as she did not let go of my cock til I was milked to the last drop! After that, she wiped me and gave me a towel for a shower.

Conclusion

We had 10 mins or so left and she offered a massage but I declined as I want to lie side by side with her for a bit of chat and we did some vaping. I left feeling happy and with a wide grin on my face and happy that I booked with Misu. Her massage was very good and what followed was a very happy ending as. Not sure if there is any extras on offer but she is a really lovely girl, a good conversationalist and sexy AF. I asked her if she does extras but only got a cheeky smile - I guess it’s on the cards on repeat visits. She works Friday and weekends only. If you like big, buxom girls with GFE - Misu is the girl for you. A hot Indian/Nepalese stunner.

Ratings

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.
    Sorry to say , but the above comments are deceiving. She is fat and very restrictive in her service , also very moody. Never again seeing her. A total waste of money and time. Good luck anyone who finds her as detailed above,.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry a fat chick . try ur luck

Good luck if someone had a similar experience. I had terrible one and not going to see her ever. She is not chubby but in reality is FAT , check out yourself if that’s not true. Nothing erotic about her , routine b2b and mechanical hj.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @9king9... Sorry to hear your sesh with her didn't go well. If you haven't already seen Queena... I would highly recommend that you go have a session with her (working there as well). A real Nepalese Goddess... From the moment you hear her sweet voice outside the room asking if you are ready and can she come in... Her shy timid nature (her "Gait" - if that's the correct term) its just so sexciting. Very gentle loving personality/nature, very clean pussy and the coin slot.... Don't miss the coin slot! Those hips and the booty on that little cutie tho... Beautiful tanned skin. I had awesome B2B and DATY with her. Straight 10/10 for me. Bloody Oath!

I suppose it depends if the vibe between you and the ML clicks... Personally, I wouldn't mind being slapped by Misu's gorgeous tits.... I didn't have B2B with her as she had her monthly. But found her personality very frank and upfront. Her weight/size wasn't an issue for me. And yeah bro... I know we not there for idle chit chat. Don't know if this helps but like I said.... Go see Queena if you haven't already...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    P.S.

Queena - she is one of those hidden little gems in Sydney. (Well...for me at least).

Misu ~2 years ago was a lovely, slightly chubby, fun, bubbly, adventurous and very naughty girl...
    Then She had a load of personal issues and her life went to hell a bit.

Sad to hear she hasn’t pulled it together.
    Be gentle with her, and maybe things get better.