Ada’s Magic Hands

Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Date of Visit : 07.02.2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120

Size / shape : natural B-cup, medium length straight hair, pretty face, clean shaved downstairs, petite body with nice ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai good English

Services Provided : decent massage, nude HJ, ass play, lots of ball play, ass play on LES

Value for money/recommend? : YES Passion with her Professional & Friendship

My experience/comments :
    Ada was the very first ML that I met when started my naughty interest visiting shops 😂, her long hair and eyes contact expressed her sexiness and my cup of tea on our first met.

Saw Ada at Top Ryde 190 yesterday, mentioned to her will visit her on her next shift but this morning saw SBM WeChat, Ada is rostered so without hesitation wechat SBM for Ada’s booking. Easy parking near shop, walked in saw happy Eva, settled documents and been sent to upstairs room 2, equipped with double sided massage table, single sofa, massive wall mirror and most importantly shower inside.

While showered, a girl Abby walked into my room, I told her I am expecting Ada. Abby replied,’sorry wrong room’ 😂. Ada walked in a minute, I have to confirmed is Ada before I come out from shower. While wiped dry myself, Ada disrobed her clothes but kept her undies on....unexpected as I know Ada is quite standardize with her routines. We have a hello hug before started massage, good sign. Ada’s massage was so good as worked in legit shops before RNT, we talked a lot as knowing her for 3 years, chit chatting about shops, customers, services, girls etc. Just like old friends reunion talks, I gave her my magic words, ‘No Cumming’. Ada mentioned ok, just sensual touch. Ada removed her bra and kept massaging my back, watching her and we had eyes contacted through wall mirror, so sexy look and I requested why not remove your undies as the weather is a bit hot? Ada obliged and sat on me, brushing hers on my skin so nice...YMMV

Last part of massage, Ada started her magic hands on ass play, balls play and LES 🍌 play, so comfortable. I laid back turned sideward, legs are bent in knees and driven slightly apart. Ada sits at the bent feet sideward and leans forward, leaning on her elbow, which is near to my ass, from the inner side. With the second hand she strokes my 🍌 les and caresses my perineum. One leg of Ada is bent on knee, the second one is almost straight they are also driven apart. Watching at massive wall mirror, 2 naked flesh with that position enjoying Ada’s Service. Instead of comfortable, her method of teasing was so stimulating and if not stopped 🛑 her on time, I believed eruption will happens with those Ada’s plays before part 2.

Next, my time of massaging her, oil on her back, Ada grabbed my 🍌 les, after few minutes massaging her, she let go my 🍌 les, she said,’so comfortable’, ....good she enjoyed this as she accepting me and let go of her protective shield. Ada’s bum so nice with muscle and round...turn over time, massaged her natural B and nips turned hard just few touches, looking at her facial expressions, Ada started enjoying tongue touching her lips 👄 but not enough time for my turn of teasing. As I just have a lite version of teasing while Ada grabbed my 🍌 les rub and tug solo, I had some play outside with her beautiful treasures. YMMV

Followed I laid on Ada with Twix position, 45977793-411D-439D-B48D-2C684CE4797B.jpg
    I watched at wall mirror so beautiful of one combination piece of body position moving my abdomen up and down with my🍌 les between Ada’s thighs, F2F with sensual eyes contact, Ada tried to cum me again. She nearly got it but my will power is stronger than her Die Hard approach....I told her will reward her on next visit, she said ok but requested for another minute or two as she was enjoying that position, I reckoned 😂. I think she was trying to cum me with this request, really happy with her approach, very service oriented and committing her professional. I gave her my final word, next time ok? Ada smiled and nodded. YMMV

We washed separately as shower area not comfortable for 2 people but nice to watch her shower as my last time was watching Elika at the same room. Clothes on, prepare the room, a goodbye cuddle and sealed with a kiss for next visit.
    Left as happy man 😃. YMMV always
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Tks Mr Leslie for AR sounds enticing. Just now have to find the time to revisit SBM.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Tks Mr Leslie for AR sounds enticing. Just now have to find the time to revisit SBM.
    Thanks for your encouragement and your precious time in reading.
    You will never disappointed by visiting SBM just need to tick off your bucket list as one of the must visit shop in Sydney.

Below link review stimulating me to visit Ada
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...s&goto=newpost
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Great review Leslie that’s Ada all over.

Try Liya if you haven’t I promise you will be back for more.
    I know Ada is a hard nut shell to be cracked with her standardize service as I visited her before. Ada’s excellent massage is one of my top 5, her teasing ass play and stimulating, considering as my top service and her working hard efforts should be recognized. Don’t you agree?

IMHO after yesterday’s visit, Ada is a new start for me to be explored her sweetness and lovely side of her as the first time we met 3 years ago.

My favorite meal is sushi, once awhile with tomyum, dimsum occasionally.
    Thanks for your suggestions, mate
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

I am the same Leslie cannot have fish every night man needs a change. LOL

Yes Ada is good agreed but goes into my top 10 for me.
    😂 I only have few girls that’s why Ada is my top 5, she is sweet chilli for me
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    😂 I only have few girls that’s why Ada is my top 5, she is sweet chilli for me
    Top 5 is a big statement for Les! Need to find time and revisit Ada at SBM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Top 5 is a big statement for Les! Need to find time and revisit Ada at SBM.
    Ada and myself were teasing each other from yesterday’s session, melt her down a bit and experienced her chemistry.
    Good challenge and need more time for next visit.

Shop with shower definitely a recommended shop to visit
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Thanks baby Leslie for your compliments
    Please come again

Ada is rostered tomorrow

27 years of punting for me Leslie I wont go past top 10. But I can add and eliminate if I find better. It gets hard mate.
    Mate you are a legend 😂 27 years and still counting.
    I am just starting my punting journey

What’s your SOP for top 10?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hmm sounds like the same Ada i ran into at Parramatta Blossom

I will do one because I have many good ones. Specially who are caucasian now retired and disappeared.

I might break it up between 1993-2000.
    2000-2010
    2011-2021

Give me some time to get it all together.

I am only 52 started young.
    Don’t be too serious mate 😂
    But if you do that would be great for us junior to save our punt smartly
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

🌹🌹Happy Valentines Day🌹🌹
    Few people came for Ada, she only rostered on Tuesday and occasionally to fill some shifts when busy
    Thanks for your understanding

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneybabymassage View Post
    🌶Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave18
    You guys should roster Ada more often
    I have been your regular for more than 2 years and Ada is the best thai ever in your place followed by Abby (not there anymore) and Cindy

By the way i lost Ada's phone number, do you have it bro? Can we talk via email?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtcobain27 View Post

By the way i lost Ada's phone number, do you have it bro? Can we talk via email?
    Friday, Ada is here. *0450 723 267‬

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtcobain27 View Post
    I have been your regular for more than 2 years and Ada is the best thai ever in your place followed by Abby (not there anymore) and Cindy

pretty sure she works at other places also. From the pictures i'm pretty sure its the same one i saw in parramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    pretty sure she works at other places also. From the pictures i'm pretty sure its the same one i saw in parramatta
    Yes the number above is parramatta blossom

And thanks brother
    Ada is well look after by you at parra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryde2u View Post
    Yes the number above is parramatta blossom

And thanks brother
    Ada is well look after by you at parra
    ah so you don't have her actual ph number? Because last time i chatted her via Line messaging app to book her on private

This sweet chilli 🌶 really strived well during pandemic period as all shops closed but managed to maintain her time in Sydney.
    admire her Die hard personality as most of our session chit chatting 😂
    Small body with big guts
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    This sweet chilli 🌶 really strived well during pandemic period as all shops closed but managed to maintain her time in Sydney.
    admire her Die hard personality as most of our session chit chatting 😂
    Small body with big guts
    Thanks for your supports
    Ada Hot babes rostered tomorrow
    Please call for booking

Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast