Person's Name: Kat

Establishment: Massage At Central

Date of Visit: December 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Level 1, 423 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills New South Wales 2010, Australia https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Phone: 0424 908 878

Hours of Business: 10am - 8pm

Rates: $70 + $50 tip (60 mins)

Size/shape: Thick, delightful D cup bust

Nationality or Ethnicity: Eastern European

Services Provided: Naked massage, HJ, Spanish, FIV

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

This is the best value for money punt in Sydney in my opinion. Even an average punt here blows many out of the water.

Kat has been on my WeChat radar for a while, so I finally set a session up. Kat is OK looking, and a little on the thicker side than my usual tastes, but god damn does she have a nice pair of tits. The type you just want to lift up and feel the weight, mesmerised that god created such wonders. I spend the majority of my time worshipping her assets but also enjoyed a nice sensual massage (with plenty of tackle tickle!), and lots of other exploring of her body.

She wasn't shy about lying on the table and letting my hands wander. Hard limits were kissing and DATY, at least for me. She eventually straddled my thighs and jerked me off to a leg shaking finish.

Very accommodating girl and very pleasant to be around. I think return visits would yield even better results.

And for what it's worth, I haven't had any issues making bookings etc. for some time. Angie must have sorted things out on that front, which is probably good news for many.