Thread: Nicole - vietnamese firecracker

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nicole - vietnamese firecracker

I'd had my eye on nicole for a while after reading some great reviews here and she didnt disappoint. Finding a time to see her had been tricky as she is quite popular and her working hours never lined up with my punting hours.

Booked for a mid afternoon 1hr session in late Jan. Arrived at 42G a little early and was greeted by friendly reception who showed me to the waiting room. Paid, and surfed my phone for a few mins before being greeted by nicole and walking to the room. First thing you notice is she has a really pretty face. Second thing you notice is that ass as she walks to the room. She was wearing some green lingerie and i was admiring the shape of that behind something fierce.

Into the room, a soft greeting kiss and hug and we get into the shower for a wash and play. Within the first few minutes i could tell i was in for a wild ride as she confidently told me how tight her pussy was and how my dick was going to fit nice and snug in there.
    Her body is smooth and well shaped and as the session unfolded i couldn't stop exploring it with my hands, dick and tongue

We get onto the bed and kick off with some intense DFK, when led to a catbath, DFK, BBBJ, more DFK and then 69. Started off with cowgirl and her riding me before we switched to mish where i took over and smashed that pussy as hard as i physically could. There's something about being with her that just makes you want to fuck her with all your might and boy did i give it a red hot go. I managed to last a little while before i came and when i did i made sure to grind my hips and thrust as hard as i could to maximise the pleasure i was feeling.

I'd worked up a sweat so we relaxed for a bit and chatted about work and life before kicking off round 2 with some DATY. I ate her out for a good 10-15 mins and she seemed to enjoy it. Decided to go doggy for round 2 and the way she backs her arse into me - it felt like a perfect fit. Rode her doggy for a few mins, and gave that gorgeous butt a couple of smacks of appreciation. At one point she arched up and i held her shoulders while pumping from behind. I had to check myself at one point because i feared i may have been gripping her shoulders too hard and hurting her, but she told me after it was fine and she likes it rough (after a gentle start). Came hard in doggy for round 2, and i was done!

I cant really remember much after that, as i was wrecked. We showered, i stumbled out of the place after giving reception a thumbs up, and i think i need to make more time to see nicole in future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the recommendation. I love Nicole. Great girl works hard to please.

Nicole is on today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42