Thread: Facemasks in shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Facemasks in shops

Hi guys...I have been out of the game since lock downs started last year.....keen to get back out there now...just wondering with Massage places, do they require you to wear a mask or do the girls wear masks these days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you are expected to wear one to the shop, but what happens inside the room is between you and the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wear one walking into the shop, helps with anonymity too! As soon as I'm in the room it comes off with the rest of my clothes. MLs aren't wearing them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If your with the girl in the room there's no real point, your basically breathing the same shit at that point. Also I haven't really seen any places that are doing masks and distancing.

Banned
    Face down in the face hole I wear a mask
    Face up ....no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walk in and out of a shop wearing one, i've never seen a girl wear it. receptionist put one on when I walked in once.
    I tried wearing one lying down recently struggled breathing, girl told me to take it off and it was much better anyway.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's all about keeping up appearances, playing by the rules, not rocking the boat, ticking the boxes, being a team player etc (insert your favourite cliché)
    Wear a mask as you walk in to the shop just to be polite, and then once you are in the room who knows what the fuck goes on.
    Same story in pubs, gaming rooms, cafes, restaurants, dermal abrasion clinics, colonic irrigation clinics, kundalini activation clinics, testical re-alignment clinics, arsehole bleaching clinics, scrotal wrinkle removal clinics, labia reduction clinics, third nipple removal clinics, third eye retrieval clinics, third world problem clinics ... etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No requirement to wear mask going into shop. But you can use it if you are cautious about general population around you recognising you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think wearing a mask while going in and out of the joint helps a lot in reducing the chances of people recognising you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    I think wearing a mask while going in and out of the joint helps a lot in reducing the chances of people recognising you.
    I'm not sure why I've never considered that. Good point though.

I never wear a face mask in the shops. I have never seen a WL or ML wearing one, or any other staff in any shops I go to. Now that I'm typing this it actually has me a bit worried lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah never seen anyone in the shop wear any masks. If this was back in March/April I would avoid these places, but lucky for us its fairly safe corona-wise at the moment. Hopefully nothing major happens.

A bit worried about the Aussie Open in Melbourne though. Wouldn't be surprised if there are a few cases in the next couple of weeks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I'm not sure why I've never considered that. Good point though.

I never wear a face mask in the shops. I have never seen a WL or ML wearing one, or any other staff in any shops I go to. Now that I'm typing this it actually has me a bit worried lol
    Yeah never seen anyone in the shop wear any masks. If this was back in March/April I would avoid these places, but lucky for us its fairly safe corona-wise at the moment. Hopefully nothing major happens.

A bit worried about the Aussie Open in Melbourne though. Wouldn't be surprised if there are a few cases in the next couple of weeks.