Thread: short review at ginza p/c

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Short reviews at ginza pros n cons

In a week I have seen 5 wl in a row pros n cons

J Mai ($270hrs) bit chatty and friendly vibe
    I was confused like when I’m going to start the session she has lots of questions but got only 1 hrs, as she used to work in star previously not bad punt baby love type service 5/10
    didn’t know she is J Mai at ginza , returning maybe no

Malay Sayang ($280 hrs) open the door hi hello,
    She introduced herself which is accommodating ask me to go shower and join me after the bed set ups height wise short for me dark skin huge hanging mellow but saggy and drop, finishing shower start with the lfk , trying to grab the mellow but she told me not to grab them and not to touch the pussy she don’t like it so I’m not fussy I ask her if she like daty told me not really if the customer wants it don’t mind but I feel cold and turned off , then my feelings like wasting the time and the money for loose pussy not tight lol could be ymmv but definitely no returning service 4/10 not my cup of tea. Not trying to be rude

But not the last at least found the gems it’s Dior , lara, momo oh my I don’t have words to describe clicks everything
    V Dior ($280 hrs) 9/10
    J Momo ($300 hrs) both 9/10
    M/S Lara ($280) services 8/10
    Lara gfe great time
    Dior, Momo gfe to pse just need to turn them on and enjoy the cruise lol
    WIR yes for 3 wl
    Last edited by High69; 20-06-2022 at 11:22 PM. Reason: forget to mention the rate of WL sessions

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review, Sayang's service doesn't seem good, and if her tits are saggy it could be indication of her age

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reviews. It seems ARs have dried up especially considering the new girls My guess ... most girls are just a punt, not worth reviewing, recommending or criticising ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it really is a case of YMMV with Sayang
    She is one of my favourites and I do her quite regularly

Same as T Jasmin/Natasha before she went back to Thailand, a lot of people thought her service was shit, but she was another of my regulars

Sayang is a slightly slimmer version of Numi Zarah, so if that’s not your thing then wouldn’t recommend

https://spankbang.com/6p5j0/video/sh...+its+on+repeat

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    I think it really is a case of YMMV with Sayang
    She is one of my favourites and I do her quite regularly

Same as T Jasmin/Natasha before she went back to Thailand, a lot of people thought her service was shit, but she was another of my regulars

Sayang is a slightly slimmer version of Numi Zarah, so if that’s not your thing then wouldn’t recommend

https://spankbang.com/6p5j0/video/sh...+its+on+repeat
    I have a feeling Malay and Thai girls tend to treat white customers better and seem to give less service to Asians, Indians etc.

I hypothesise that high might be Asian (from my understanding huge percentage of Ginza customers are Asian which is why a lot of girls can go Asian only without losing out on much income) and footboy is white?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have heard that indians unfairly get worse service. i am asian though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I have a feeling Malay and Thai girls tend to treat white customers better and seem to give less service to Asians, Indians etc.

I hypothesise that high might be Asian (from my understanding huge percentage of Ginza customers are Asian which is why a lot of girls can go Asian only without losing out on much income) and footboy is white?
    High is asian if he can book lara lol. The better service/attitude to whites is due to new punters in last decade India/china mainly got bad rep from few bad eggs. Like kids in candy store took photos in soapies, posted stuff online and bait switch customers for the mob bosses. But like everything slowly will evolve