Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: My latest session with Kate the sexy girl with pink hair At Renwick.

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-12-2020
    Posts
    175

    My latest session with Kate the sexy girl with pink hair At Renwick.

    It took a little while for my schedule to line up with a day Kate was working. So I contacted Tiffany and made a booking for a B2B Coconut oil massage I decided to make it longer at 90mins so I could enjoy the B2B massage as well as the prostate massage and leave enough time for the strap on and fisting.

    I was looking farward to seeing what was below Kates Dress her tits and arse looked amazing from under her dress So that was going to be an amazing part of choosing the B2B.

    I arrived a bit early. Tiffany told me Kate was busy and took me to thenlarge room at the front of the shop my Favourite room. As kate is so sexy I could see previous customers wanting to extend there time. But I was hsppy to wait. I had brought my strap on from the last session but also brought my larger one incase the fisting goes well and my body fees good to take the larger 3 inch thick cock. I placed them on the chair and put out my tub of crisco the lube ai like to use with tge strap on’s and also the tube of Fist the lube with the warming agent I like to use while fisting.

    I put on my music playlist on my Bluetooth speaker.

    I undressed and put on my cock ring and I got my fresh bottle of Amyl ready got on the massage table and waited until Kate entered the room.

    Lots of things where going through my head emaging. I was thinking of the sight of Kate wearing my strap on and how sexy she looked the last time with her pink hair she is so hot and cool.

    Then she entered the room and smiled said hello “ how are you” I answered “ much better now your here” she smiled. She saw my strap on and then spotted the bigger one I brought. She said wow “ thats nice. Is it madw by the same company “ I said “yes it is”

    We started chatting the conversation flowed Kate took of her clothes and started massaging me it felt so good. She rubbed her very nice tits over my body and between my arse crack. She also blew some air in my arse crack it felt so nice. Kate kept massaging me rubbing her body on mine so sexy. I told Kate “ I loved when she blew air in my arse crack “ she giggled and said ok. And she spread my arse cheeks and put her dace close and blew air onto my arse. it felt and looked like just like when a girl rims you I love reciving rimming from a girl. Kate told me to “ look in the mirror at what she was doing “ I did and it looked so good. Her arse is so nice firm looking just how I like them. A girls arse is my favourite part of there body and Kates is perfect.

    She ran her hand down my arse crack it felt so good. Kate told me to turn over and then I saw her in full she is so sexy beautiful her tits are amazing and her body is so hot and her face is so innocentbut kinky at the same time.

    Kate rubbed my balls and cock . It looked so good. She applyed coconut oil to her body and rubbed her tits against my cock. And up to my face I licked her nipples it felt so good. Kate applyed some lube to my arse and started to give me a prostate massage It delt amazing.

    Then she said “ would ypu like me to fuck you with the strap on” I said “hell yes” Kate hopped up from the table and put on some panties and them put on my starp on harness I gave her a hand putting in the harness. And I applyed a lot og Crisco to her cock. And then got on my knees on the massage table. Kate got up on the table behind me and applyed some pressure to the cock. I opened the fresh bottle of Amyl and took a big sniff. Just as Kate told me breath in deep. And breath out slowly as she slowly pushed the lubbed up cock into my arse. It felt so good. I looked in the reflexion of the mirror. Dam so hot Kate behind me slowly fucking my arse. She went faster and slower I sniffed my amyl. Kate was fucking me like my strap on cock is a part of her. She then changed position with me on my back and my legs in the air. Fuck it felt good. This allowed her to fuck me deep.

    We did this for a while and them I said could we try your hand now. She smiled and said yes.

    Kate put on the long cuff latex gloves I had brought and applyed lots of the Fist brand lube to her hands and slowly started to slide her fingers into my arse and another one and then another. I sniffed the amyl deep and long and kate got to 5 fingers and then started to slide her hand in. But then my body decided I had had enough for today. I asked Kate could she stop and she did. She asked me “ was I ok” I said yes but sometimes the body wont let it happen. She changed the massage sheet and I asked was there time for a massage she said “ of Cause” she asked if I would like her to give me a NHJ I said no a massage would be perfect.

    Kate gave me an amazing massage in the time we had left. As I was getting dressed Kate said I hope I got everything out of the session I wanted. I told her With anal play sometimes the body says not today. And that is ok. I told her I had a great sesison and it felt so good watxhing her fuck me. And I had a great time. And cant wait until our next session.

    I gave Kate A $20 tip as it was the change from the session. And she lead me to the door and said goodbye.

    Again it was an amazing session and Im looking farward to the next.

    Guys even if you dont like strap on or fisting. You should def give Kate a try for DTM or B2B. Or if you have always wanted to try prostate play or strap on book a session witg her. She is such a cool and hip girl and she strives to bring you pleasure and make you feel good.
    Last edited by Straponlover; 08-02-2021 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-01-2021
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    It took a little while for my schedule to line up with a day Kate was working. So I contacted Tiffany and made a booking for a B2B Coconut oil massage I decided to make it longer at 90mins so I could enjoy the B2B massage as well as the prostate massage and leave enough time for the strap on and fisting.

    I was looking farward to seeing what was below Kates Dress her tits and arse looked amazing from under her dress So that was going to be an amazing part of choosing the B2B.

    I arrived a bit early. Tiffany told me Kate was busy and took me to thenlarge room at the front of the shop my Favourite room. As kate is so sexy I could see previous customers wanting to extend there time. But I was hsppy to wait. I had brought my strap on from the last session but also brought my larger one incase the fisting goes well and my body fees good to take the larger 3 inch thick cock. I placed them on the chair and put out my tub of crisco the lube ai like to use with tge strap on’s and also the tube of Fist the lube with the warming agent I like to use while fisting.

    I put on my music playlist on my Bluetooth speaker.

    I undressed and put on my cock ring and I got my fresh bottle of Amyl ready got on the massage table and waited until Kate entered the room.

    Lots of things where going through my head emaging. I was thinking of the sight of Kate wearing my strap on and how sexy she looked the last time with her pink hair she is so hot and cool.

    Then she entered the room and smiled said hello “ how are you” I answered “ much better now your here” she smiled. She saw my strap on and then spotted the bigger one I brought. She said wow “ thats nice. Is it madw by the same company “ I said “yes it is”

    We started chatting the conversation flowed Kate took of her clothes and started massaging me it felt so good. She rubbed her very nice tits over my body and between my arse crack. She also blew some air in my arse crack it felt so nice. Kate kept massaging me rubbing her body on mine so sexy. I told Kate “ I loved when she blew air in my arse crack “ she giggled and said ok. And she spread my arse cheeks and put her dace close and blew air onto my arse. it felt and looked like just like when a girl rims you I love reciving rimming from a girl. Kate told me to “ look in the mirror at what she was doing “ I did and it looked so good. Her arse is so nice firm looking just how I like them. A girls arse is my favourite part of there body and Kates is perfect.

    She ran her hand down my arse crack it felt so good. Kate told me to turn over and then I saw her in full she is so sexy beautiful her tits are amazing and her body is so hot and her face is so innocentbut kinky at the same time.

    Kate rubbed my balls and cock . It looked so good. She applyed coconut oil to her body and rubbed her tits against my cock. And up to my face I licked her nipples it felt so good. Kate applyed some lube to my arse and started to give me a prostate massage It delt amazing.

    Then she said “ would ypu like me to fuck you with the strap on” I said “hell yes” Kate hopped up from the table and put on some panties and them put on my starp on harness I gave her a hand putting in the harness. And I applyed a lot og Crisco to her cock. And then got on my knees on the massage table. Kate got up on the table behind me and applyed some pressure to the cock. I opened the fresh bottle of Amyl and took a big sniff. Just as Kate told me breath in deep. And breath out slowly as she slowly pushed the lubbed up cock into my arse. It felt so good. I looked in the reflexion of the mirror. Dam so hot Kate behind me slowly fucking my arse. She went faster and slower I sniffed my amyl. Kate was fucking me like my strap on cock is a part of her. She then changed position with me on my back and my legs in the air. Fuck it felt good. This allowed her to fuck me deep.

    We did this for a while and them I said could we try your hand now. She smiled and said yes.

    Kate put on the long cuff latex gloves I had brought and applyed lots of the Fist brand lube to her hands and slowly started to slide her fingers into my arse and another one and then another. I sniffed the amyl deep and long and kate got to 5 fingers and then started to slide her hand in. But then my body decided I had had enough for today. I asked Kate could she stop and she did. She asked me “ was I ok” I said yes but sometimes the body wont let it happen. She changed the massage sheet and I asked was there time for a massage she said “ of Cause” she asked if I would like her to give me a NHJ I said no a massage would be perfect.

    Kate gave me an amazing massage in the time we had left. As I was getting dressed Kate said I hope I got everything out of the session I wanted. I told her With anal play sometimes the body says not today. And that is ok. I told her I had a great sesison and it felt so good watxhing her fuck me. And I had a great time. And cant wait until our next session.

    I gave Kate A $20 tip as it was the change from the session. And she lead me to the door and said goodbye.

    Again it was an amazing session and Im looking farward to the next.

    Guys even if you dont like strap on or fisting. You should def give Kate a try for DTM or B2B. Or if you have always wanted to try prostate play or strap on book a session witg her. She is such a cool and hip girl and she strives to bring you pleasure and make you feel good.

    Your definitely not a first timer.
    How long has it taken to get to that level?

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-12-2020
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Your definitely not a first timer.
    How long has it taken to get to that level?
    Hi mate,

    Yep It has taken Many years of Anal play. A FS working girl got me into it when I was 19, Im now 45. And been into Strap on flr last 15 yrs. And fisting last 5.

    I bring my own strap on because they are top Quality the cock costs about $300 AUD. Its Dual Density and I know what I like so its one thing I dont habe to worrie about.

    Same with thw lube I like Crisco for strap on. And silicone lube, J Lube and FIST for fisting.

  4. #4
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    31-07-2018
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks Straoplover good review.hope see you soon

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    07-09-2020
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    I she asked if I would like her to give me a NHJ I said no a massage would be perfect.

    Great AR, thank you! I agree Kate is beautiful and gives awesome service.

    Why didn't you go for the NHJ finish?

    I always associate anal play with a HJ. One time I got an amazing prostate massage from a Tantric practitioner. She instructed me to try not to cum, so I did (not). She was basically giving me a HJ at the same time as prostate massage. It felt amazing at the time but my balls ached afterwards.

  6. #6
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-11-2020
    Posts
    681
    You’re a legend mate. 100% agree on Kate. Easy to talk to, fun and sexy af.

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-12-2020
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    You’re a legend mate. 100% agree on Kate. Easy to talk to, fun and sexy af.
    Hope you had a great session with Kate.

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    5
    Can I ask what brand gloves you use? Every one I've tried feels.. grabby, no matter how much lube. I love the feeling better with no gloves but that obviously comes with risks.

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    04-04-2022
    Posts
    4
    Rather than start another thread - though i'd just add to this

    had a great first session with Kate today (won't be the last)

    rare to find someone so comfortable and skilled around prostate stimulation

    most are just "stick a finger in"

    keen to explore what else Sydney has to offer in this niche

  10. #10
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Fred Flintstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-05-2021
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    523
    Whatever floats your boat I guess. Glad you enjoyed it.

    Personally, I’m not into the full poofter experience.

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    04-11-2013
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Whatever floats your boat I guess. Glad you enjoyed it.

    Personally, I’m not into the full poofter experience.
    your name is appropriate, because you are clearly from the stone ages...

  12. #12
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-05-2022
    Posts
    2

    Kate

    Kate sounds like a lot of fun. Does anyone know what days she works at Renwick?

    Also how far do you need to book in advance?

    Thanks

  13. #13
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    31-07-2018
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by lime View Post
    Kate sounds like a lot of fun. Does anyone know what days she works at Renwick?

    Also how far do you need to book in advance?

    Thanks
    Thanks your message.kate will Tuesday and Friday at Leichhardt
    When are you ready you can text our phone or WeChat.make a booking,hope see you soon

  14. #14
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    15-03-2021
    Posts
    139
    Hi all. beautiful Eva roster tomorrow,please make booking to experience .remedia massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , and good services

  15. #15
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    15-03-2021
    Posts
    139
    Hi all.young beautiful Kate working today.please make booking to experience .good massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services

    I am a creative and sensual domme who has a genuine interest in BDSM. I believe this shines through during my sessions.
    I demand total obedience and submission from my slaves – mind, body and soul. I am a strict but fair Mistress- so expect clear rules to be backed up by reward & punishment. My favourite activities include bondage, footdom, trampling, CBT… and a lot more… I am an expert in the male anatomy and will show you control over your own body that you have not been aware possible. Be prepared to be in a delirious blur of arousal, humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •