Thread: Comfortable With Kate

Senior Member(無間使者)

Comfortable With Kate

Kate
    Renwick Body Massage Leichhardt
    60min Dragon tendon, body slide and prostate massage - $160

Kate undressed from the start. While I was lying face down she provided a nice firm massage as requested. This was followed by some light teasing touches and breast rubbing.
    After turning over it was DTM time (its been covered before so I wont go into detail), then finally a prostate massage HJ combo to finish.

The prostate massage was an unusual sensation, and after a while I began to worry that I wasnt going to be able to finish. However Kate knew what she was doing and when I finally came, it was intense.

Kate was easy to talk to, and we talked about various things. She occasionally asked how I was feeling during the session. She is a very considerate and friendly girl, who wanted to make sure that I enjoyed the entire experience.
    It was a very comfortable and satisfying session.
    Kate no longer has pink hair, but her high quality service continues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Kate
    Renwick Body Massage Leichhardt
    60min Dragon tendon, body slide and prostate massage - $160

Kate undressed from the start. While I was lying face down she provided a nice firm massage as requested. This was followed by some light teasing touches and breast rubbing.
    After turning over it was DTM time (its been covered before so I wont go into detail), then finally a prostate massage HJ combo to finish.

The prostate massage was an unusual sensation, and after a while I began to worry that I wasnt going to be able to finish. However Kate knew what she was doing and when I finally came, it was intense.

Kate was easy to talk to, and we talked about various things. She occasionally asked how I was feeling during the session. She is a very considerate and friendly girl, who wanted to make sure that I enjoyed the entire experience.
    It was a very comfortable and satisfying session.
    Kate no longer has pink hair, but her high quality service continues.
    Glad you enjoyed your time with Kate. She is so cool. What colour is Kate’s hair now ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blondish? The colour you have when you remove hair dye.

Shop Owner
    Thank gthgrt good review,hope see you soon