Thread: Diamond Services

Senior Member(無間使者)

Diamond Services

Seeing how most girls are pushing towards diamond services i was curious as to how many guys are actually doing DFK during covid and if you guys are concerned about the covid implications. Not judging..... Just curious.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    'Curiouser and curiouser!' said Alice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually don't do DFK and always CBJ. Girls changing their service to diamond only are erased from my list !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Seeing how most girls are pushing towards diamond services i was curious as to how many guys are actually doing DFK during covid and if you guys are concerned about the covid implications. Not judging..... Just curious.....
    HAHAHAHAHA

Are you saying that you'll observe 1.5m social distancing while in a session? What are you supposed to do, bang the air with your dick and the shockwaves penetrates her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Not concerned at all. If a girl had covid, you'd get it whether it's standard or diamond. Or do you fuck with masks on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, some punters would avoid kissing or bbbj for fears of STD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like someone said above you’d get Covid just being in the same room for an hour being close to each other regardless of whether you’re kissing, daty, bbbj or not so I see it as all the more reason to just go full hog 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there diamond girls or girls that do diamond services? What I mean by diamond girls is that are they better than the other girls that provide the same service. Do they look and service better? The do charge a bit more.

dfk with girls who do dragon drill... nay even natural bj.... yummy.... i just try put those facts out of mind lol

in terms of covid... hasn;t stopped me, but surely brothels are high risk areas- just as well sydney had low numbers and even during peak, was relatively low. i think if it were higher, i might have stayed clear completeyly

Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA

Are you saying that you'll observe 1.5m social distancing while in a session? What are you supposed to do, bang the air with your dick and the shockwaves penetrates her?
    Claps to you, u made my day bro~

Personally I'd avoid any ML or WL during waves of covid, stopped punting for almost 1/2 of last year. Now I'm back and alive still ;P

I guess, enjoy it before it's gone... no scientific proof or evident so don't quote here lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve only been punting for a year and took a break between March and July-ish last year. And also took mini breaks for a few weeks when outbreaks surfaced and seemed bad enough but when I actually go I don’t see the point in doing standard stuff only instead of diamond thinking you might avoid Covid that way, if you decide to go might as well go all out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha... diamond service for one customer is not the same as for another. Standard services is such a rip off... I often hear of complaints that 'she didn't do this or she didn't do that but its included in the standard service'.

Working girls are people too. She might not DFK generally but do it for you because she's turned on by you. Similarly, she might do DFK for others but try to avoid or even refuse it with you because of your halitosis (for example).

The only standard in a standard service is the time you pay to be behind closed doors and naked with a girl. Everything after that can be variable if shes hot for you, or repulsed by you.