Thread: Mia - Pretty Baby Massage Newtown

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mia - Pretty Baby Massage Newtown

Mia is from France and has that beautiful French accent. Very nice girl to talk to as well.

Mia has a very tidy body, size 6, early to mid 20's, nice small boobs, fully shaven, pierced clit. Attractive girl, only downside is the big tattoo on her thigh.

Mia gives a great massage which isn't the norm in these places. Pretty good part 2 as well including some pussy sliding and no problems with touching.

FS is also on offer for 150. I didn’t partake or ask what other extras were on offer.

Will be a repeat customer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Mia is from France and has that beautiful French accent. Very nice girl to talk to as well.

Mia has a very tidy body, size 6, early to mid 20's, nice small boobs, fully shaven, pierced clit. Attractive girl, only downside is the big tattoo on her thigh.

Mia gives a great massage which isn't the norm in these places. Pretty good part 2 as well including some pussy sliding and no problems with touching.

FS is also on offer for 150. I didn’t partake or ask what other extras were on offer.

That was my experience as well today. GREAT massage !! and good NHJ and pussy slide. She did say to me that FS was on offer for $150 as well, and a COVERED blowie as well but i did not get her price for that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    That was my experience as well today. GREAT massage !! and good NHJ and pussy slide. She did say to me that FS was on offer for $150 as well, and a COVERED blowie as well but i did not get her price for that.
    I am so glad to hear that you like our lovely Mia!! Hope to see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Sounds so tempting, especially with the French accent. Pics look hot and even a great massage. Definitely need to pay this place a visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post

I can confirm, she’s an awesome girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Met her few weeks ago, cute girl with excellent sercice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    How much you had to pay for the tip?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review and for me depending on the skin art, it can actually be quite attractive. Does NPBM have showers?

Banned
    yes we do have a shower room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing. Mia looks good to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mia is $150 tip for FS, well worth the moment, ooh la la.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Sent you a PM. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Its that mean 60 minutes massage nhj $125+$150 FS=$275

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.