Thread: New WL

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

New WL

Hey lads

With Corona... I guess there won't be new girls coming in for a long time?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

If government decides to let international students in we might just get a break

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So sad that I started punting during the year that covid happened...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are still new girls appearing on rosters. Not new to the country, but new to the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    There are still new girls appearing on rosters. Not new to the country, but new to the industry.
    not really.
    tbh, when a shop says "new to the industry", they usually mean "new to the shop".

While you do get the really rare complete newbie starting work as a WL, most of them are changing shops, or coming back after taking a break during covid.

I'm hearing that a lot of Thai girls that haven't been in this industry are starting out of sheer need of income because they are desperate to pay their student visa fees and they're losing shifts from cafe or restaurant jobs.

This is when trying to find a man who will sponsor them fails.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm hearing that a lot of Thai girls that haven't been in this industry are starting out of sheer need of income because they are desperate to pay their student visa fees and they're losing shifts from cafe or restaurant jobs.

This is when trying to find a man who will sponsor them fails.

Yes, this is the case with a few of my regular ML's mates... They were holding out with parental, support of 'friends' and hospitality cash jobs but the tide has gradually run out on them and they have spent all their (not insignificant) funds buffer. So far it seems two have put their toes in the water, I wouldn't rave about either but it's probably a good sign of a wider trend... The flights home now are also too expensive for them without a loan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Yes, this is the case with a few of my regular ML's mates... They were holding out with parental, support of 'friends' and hospitality cash jobs but the tide has gradually run out on them and they have spent all their (not insignificant) funds buffer. So far it seems two have put their toes in the water, I wouldn't rave about either but it's probably a good sign of a wider trend... The flights home now are also too expensive for them without a loan.
    Not sure I am personally happy about their situation...feels like exploiting....but I am no one to sit on high horse. Each to Thier own. Individuals make choices and there is never a bad one if you aint hurting anyone.

Banned
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. If the money dries up then there's the oldest profession to save your butt.

We're not going to see international students arriving any sooner. Chinese government is warning its girls not to go to Australia for safety concerns. The population is not vaccinated against the virus and with the virus appearing as different strains, the Australian government won't be in a real hurry to open the gates to expose the rest of the population to the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    New ... New ... New ...

New Thai GRACE

166cm. D. Diamond

New Thai EVA

156cm. C

Haha, I was just talking about new Thai girls in the industry

New Thai GRACE

166cm. C. Diamond

New Thai EVA

156cm. C. Diamond

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    not really.
    tbh, when a shop says "new to the industry", they usually mean "new to the shop".

While you do get the really rare complete newbie starting work as a WL, most of them are changing shops, or coming back after taking a break during covid.
    exactly my experience as well.
    as a (mostly) RNT guy i found an nti girl in a massage parlor the other day, but later realized she was probably a girl i visited at a FS shop 3 years ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    exactly my experience as well.
    as a (mostly) RNT guy i found an nti girl in a massage parlor the other day, but later realized she was probably a girl i visited at a FS shop 3 years ago.
    The girls move around a lot. Some MLs work at different shops nearly every day of the week. Don't expect that they will stay loyal to just one shop forever. They have to make money and with restrictions on hours worked as permitted by their study visas then they will move around and get paid cash to avoid paying tax.