Thread: Definitive List : HJ & NHJ Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Definitive List : HJ & NHJ Shops

This would be a sticky thread, maintained list of shops which have provided HJ & NHJ services but not FS.

This would take pressure of these shops if the girls do not provide FS.

North

South

East

West

thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few exceptions, but with most shops its the girl not the shop. No shop owner but the most brazen wants their shop known as a knock shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    There are a few exceptions, but with most shops its the girl not the shop. No shop owner but the most brazen wants their shop known as a knock shop.
    Agreed - best idea for you @bradpitt is to read the forum. TBH - its not hard to work out what shops where the ML provides a better service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    When the shop owners are advertising for staff that they can earn up to $1000 per day, you think they are referring to strictly massage? Most of the RnT joints are owned by people who actively encourage it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you make a thread for drug dealers and hitmen for hire too? Public lists of providers of illegal activities are all the rage right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the point may have been missed here. the shops are already mentioned in these forums. I have been reading extensively but end up getting lost with too many acronyms.

this is about just presenting the intel that is already in the public domain.

maybe I'm a bit too far ahead of what is ethical/possible/legal.

I'll pull my head in and keep reading.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    the point may have been missed here. the shops are already mentioned in these forums. I have been reading extensively but end up getting lost with too many acronyms.

I realise it's not a common thing anymore, but ever heard of a pen and paper? Try writing it down if it's too much for you to remember. Then if you wish, you can consolidate all your collected data to a pie chart or Excel spreadsheet and save it on your phone for future reference.

Senior Member(無間使者)

yes, i myself have been confused

by the time i work out who's who and what's what, the person/shop has moved on.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar

Often new guys posting, are way too graphic with their details. So many new guys who just disappear after a week or 2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Often new guys posting, are way too graphic with their details. So many new guys who just disappear after a week or 2
    i'm not surprised. they share, then they realise that no one else is doing it, so they leave.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i'm not surprised. they share, then they realise that no one else is doing it, so they leave.
    I understand that. I go to the section called Brisbane after report expecting to find after reports but mostly find lots of unanswered questions and people arguing and bragging about how they know all the best secrets.
    If you read enough you can figure stuff out tho