Thread: Roses In The Castle?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Roses In The Castle?

Anyone been here lately and have any intel? There is a chocolate 19 E bust size 14 there, wondering what she is like? Tempted but such a bad location! Only been there once and was a boiler and haven't been back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Update - Thought I would try this place and have to say, really disappointed. Been there 4 times now and walked out 3. The time I stayed was not great and only did it because I was short on time. If you're into mature women this is the place for you. A bit suss on their descriptions and fake photos, very misleading!! They had a new woman start working there last week and the description said 40 years old. However, this week they changed her age to 33 - she looks more like 50years old. Also saw the 3 girls listed on the site and none of them were even close to the size, age or stats they gave.

I will not be going back, complete waste of time. Sticking to Yimi and Star!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I been to Rose Castle 4 or 5 times and only punted there once. Most times I just walked out because the girls on roster were just not appealing.

But the only time I punted there, I was incredibly lucky to have punted their star “Rosie” who looks kind of like Avril Lavigne, Mackenzie Davis (Blade Runner 2050), and mostly Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man)... she was very slim, athletic build. She only started the day before and looks young and very inexperienced, and it was kind of starfish experience for me. But she was young and pretty so it wasn’t bad.

I went back several times but each time was disappointed. Very clean rooms though, unlike A-Star which is just god damn filthy like a brothel in a slum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagspear View Post
    I been to Rose Castle 4 or 5 times and only punted there once. Most times I just walked out because the girls on roster were just not appealing.

But the only time I punted there, I was incredibly lucky to have punted their star “Rosie” who looks kind of like Avril Lavigne, Mackenzie Davis (Blade Runner 2050), and mostly Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man)... she was very slim, athletic build. She only started the day before and looks young and very inexperienced, and it was kind of starfish experience for me. But she was young and pretty so it wasn’t bad.

I went back several times but each time was disappointed. Very clean rooms though, unlike A-Star which is just god damn filthy like a brothel in a slum.
    AS rocks! I've been to this place for a very long time and I'm sure the is no such thing as a brothel slum. I think all brothels are alike and is depending of the lighting and interior. The choice of girls are what sets them apart from Rose because they are HOT and SEXY.

My recent visit had me spending time with Summer and her photos is exactly who she is. Very tight, real breasts and very ambitious!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Summer? there is no summer there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG_Punting View Post
    My recent visit had me spending time with Summer and her photos is exactly who she is. Very tight, real breasts and very ambitious!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Summer? there is no summer there
    I'd beware of the puffery for AS above. As for Summer, that was the worst experience I have ever had by a long way. I have never returned.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamas View Post
    I'd beware of the puffery for AS above. As for Summer, that was the worst experience I have ever had by a long way. I have never returned.
    She did say she was leaving for Melbourne soon but didn't say when. I guess it depends on the mood she is for the day, but I had a awesome time with her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to revive an old thread... Visited here this afternoon on a whim, enjoyed an hour with Ebony. Abso-fucking-lutely delightful. She seems to really enjoy herself, is sweet but intense and passionate, likes it a bit rough Her ass is unrivalled of you like a big booty - big, round, firm but bouncy, and she throws it back like a bloody pro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    Sorry to revive an old thread... Visited here this afternoon on a whim, enjoyed an hour with Ebony. Abso-fucking-lutely delightful. She seems to really enjoy herself, is sweet but intense and passionate, likes it a bit rough Her ass is unrivalled of you like a big booty - big, round, firm but bouncy, and she throws it back like a bloody pro.
    Ebony was there today but I had my sights on another and had a fantastic 45 min time. I was very tempted to ring the front doorbell again as I left, and go back to see her. More energy needed!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thorne Castle would probably a more appropriate name for this place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seriously? I had two fresh towels for showering before and after, mouthwash, a full use of the time I paid for, accurate photos followed by in person confirmation before commitment and a delightful choice of providers and the connection I felt with my choice was wonderful. No thorns. No challenges - other than the disappointment of not saying yes to more providers. It has been two years since my last visit and the shrubbery out front has grown and the car park is reasonably private. There used to be a punter planet discount but apparently that is long gone. Each to their own but I enjoyed every second.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The amenities are good, the quality of girls in average at best. Never a big selection of girls in my experience, most has ever been 2-3 girls working 🤷*♂️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post
    The amenities are good, the quality of girls in average at best. Never a big selection of girls in my experience, most has ever been 2-3 girls working 🤷*♂️
    At least six on yesterday. And I would have been very happy with three or four of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post

Agreed unless it’s changed average and limited line up - from a “source” ex worker from years back it’s usually 2-3 and they go between another place in that general area (NOT the 2 Asian ones)

I think it’s hit and miss and is a little clinical in the room