Aussie Girl at Broadway 227

Amanda..173cms…36D
    Noticed a tall busty Aussie on roster at B 227 today
    First ever in this place… interesting times

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Amanda..173cms…36D
    Noticed a tall busty Aussie on roster at B 227 today
    First ever in this place… interesting times
    Plenty of Aussie girls and various Caucasian have worked in 227 Broadway over the years!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Plenty of Aussie girls and various Caucasian have worked in 227 Broadway over the years!
    Really..?
    Caucasians yes....but Aussies..?
    While Alice was running the place..?

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Really..?
    Caucasians yes....but Aussies..?
    While Alice was running the place..?

Guess I need to prove it, right ??

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : June 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe, 0402-680-999 (no private number please)

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates :

30mins-$95, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$125

Size/shape : was size 10, now slimmed down to a size 8, as a result, the all natural 36 E Cups have also been downsized to perhaps a 35 D's now. the booty is still awesome and overall, Daisy is probably more attractive than before with the slimmer leaner body, and is still one of the most stunning Aussie working ladies I have ever met. Think Margot Robbie lookalike but obviously with the D Cups, and that girl friend feel with more added familiarity and friendliness not only blow me out of the water, She hits me for SIX and off the Park !! BTW, no longer a platinum blonde but a more naturally looking strawberry blonde !! And fully waxed !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian girl, half Aussie, half Sweden.

Services Provided : No part 1, soft powdered hands Massage, caressing, teasing, Body Slides & H with Spanish finishes

My favourite postion of Spanish to completion - Awesome !!

Value for money/recommend? Absolutely, You really have to see her to believe, I am running out of adjectives to describe her beauty !!

My experiences:

So, saw Daisy's name appears on the 227 roster and at first glance didn't really paid much attention until I read down and see the Cup size and the "Margot Robbie" look alike bit. gee, that looks familiar, pretty sure I was the one who said it, so did a search and of course, found my own review on Daisy about 6 months ago, so all the great memories came back.

Thanks to Santa Ana Lane & Co in the Stradbroke, I was cashed up to see pretty much any girl in Sydney this week but the thoughts of reunited with this Aussie beauty seems to be on top of my tree, so sent Alice a message to secure a booking and here I am.

Daisy was ready when I arrived and she was wearing a pinkish bathrobe and not sure if Alice already told her that I had seen her before, but we greeted each other with massive hi, great to see you again, close bodily embraces and a few kisses. Daisy leads me around to a corner room downstairs and I tipped her the usual extra $20 (not for the "Open Minded" bit but just a little gesture and encouragements). Thank you and you want to take a shower first ? just for you, thank you, I see you soon.

The room is very warm which is half the job done for me in this cold weather, and right after I come out of the hot shower and still drying myself, Daisy comes back and disrobed. She was wearing a very sexy two piece lacey lingerie inside, no bra, so her natural soft tits were swinging inside. I was so tempted to strip her naked right from the start but the gentleman in me held my horse, let's see what this young lady has improved in the past 6 months.

So I lay face down on the over sized massage table and Daisy got some powder in her hands and started the part 1: not a fan of powder but you can already see that I have totally surrendered myself to this Aussie beauty , can’t you tell ?

Well, may be I shouldn't call this a part 1, it's really Not a massage but some soft touching and caressing and teasing, some TT but not quite there and yet very seductive, and along the way, we were having a really nice chat about what she had been doing in her absence. Daisy is such a sweetie, I really enjoyed having her soft hands touching me the way she was touching me and the first 15-20 min just flies !

Then Daisy climbs up to the table, still using the powder and started to work on my butt !! and a couple of minutes later, her top came off, no bra, those pointy soft tits are there again and she used them for some breasts slides, it was nice without being earth scattering. and I must also commented on this room, apart from the usual big wall mirror at the head of the table, there is a second mirror at the corner which as I was resting on my hands, I could see the whole massage table and the two naked bodies and that's some sight !!

After the B2B Daisy asked if I like to turn over, I said I thought you would never ask ! I got up, have a drink of water and waived Daisy towards me and have a big body hug front and back and this is when I have a proper cupping of her young Aussie tits in my hands, as I said earlier, in terms of size and fullness quality, Daisy's tits are Not as big and and firm and nicely shaped as some of my current favourites such as Bonnie and Miko at Bella's. But we are talking about a beautiful and young Aussie blonde here, which is a lot rare and hard to have especially in an Asian RnT price range, so Daisy is definitely rated very highly in my current book.

Sorry guys,

Got to go, to be completed..........................

Daisy Part 2 continues...............

So we stood in front of the wall mirror. After a bit of a tits play on Daisy's natural pointy soft tits, I look down and her undies is still there, so I thought to myself, it's not or never, so I look into Daisy's watery and very sensual and expressive eyes and smiled and said, I want to look at you, may I ? As I was saying, I get down on my knees and my head was like a few inches away from Daisy's sexy G string black lingerie undies, and Daisy say it in softly tone: be my guest !!

I have another squeeze of her booty butt with both hands then placed my fingers inside the elastic bit and gently lowered the panty down, it's not only fully shaven, it's so smooth it was indeed fully (could even be freshly !!) waxed !! I usually like a bit of hair in girls but Daisy's pussy just looks so pure and delicious and I couldn't help myself but planted a few light kiss on the face !! then I turned Daisy around and she bend forward a little bit to highlight the curvy arch of her tiny waist, booty ass and long legs. what a sight, I run my hand long the entire contour and admire her natural beauty, it is really some piece of art works. And again, couldn't help myself but kissed her bum a few times !!

You have an awesome bum !!

Thank you, glad you like it.

It's so nice I don't know whether I should eat them or punish them ?

Do whatever you want to them but please be gentle................haha

I ended up rubbing my rock hard cock on those meaty crack a bit, at this point, there was no oil on me yet, just some powder from the b2b, so it's not an oily rub and Daisy seems to be ok with it and she moved her ass up and down a bit to give me more teasing. Ok, I thing I need to lay down again to do her thing and my thing before any accidental and pre-matured discharge - would that be a total waste ??

So back I lay down, Daisy comes up to the table to join me on the left side, still using powder and she was rubbing her legs and body and tits all over me. and between my legs, cock and balls el la etc.

Then she comes to the right hand side and repeat the play.

Then she comes to the top of table and lean over my head to play with my nipples and chest. in this position, Daisy is basically offering her tits for me to suck, eat and play. But with so much powder on her boobs, not keen on eating any powder but I did kiss her under boobs and side boobs a bit while cupping them.

Then Daisy goes to the middle of the table, sat on my left legs and started giving me a powdered HJ. OK, enough of these powder play, lets get serious and oily.

I think we should get some oil now.

I think so too, oil will be needed now !

With oil on Daisy's hands, my hand job treatment started. It was nice without being too skillful, but with all the teasing and building up, I was very aroused and rock hand and could have cum within 1 min of Daisy's oily hands. of course not yet, so I asked for more oil and then ask Daisy to come between my legs, got her into position, and lower her tits to me, as soon as Daisy's tits touching my cock, she said, you like Spanish ?

Yes please, so Spanish is what I got, with Daisy's soft tits, I have not problem using her tits to fully engulfed Big Ah and started to pound her a bit. that feels so good and I could feel that I am cuming, so I thought I may say something to take my mind off this and tried to last longer. So I start telling Daisy that apart from her, my only other favourite Aussie massage girl was Tamara from At Michelles:

Her name was Tamara, she was an Aussie beach babe, 19 yr old, not as glamorous as you but she was really wholesome, and I used to see her every week.

You can see me every week too. I wish, but this shop is actually not very convenient to me, and have to make a lot of planning and efforts to come her, but knowing you are back so I have to come to see you again.

Well, I am so glad that you made the efforts.

With all these conversations going on, and my mind was wondering off back to Bondi Junction and all that, I am suddenly coming off from the edge and perhaps comes too far back down that I actually went soft.

Oh, ooops, sorry, I should stop talking now, let's get more oil and concentrate.....

haha, I think you should too, how about this - as Daisy applied more oil on lil ah, she also applied some oil on her tits and between her boobs, she was preparing her Spanish quarter for my pleasure !! how awesome is that !!

So Daisy put both hands on me and my balls and got me back up in no times and we quickly got back to the previous position and this time, with all my heart and mind totally focused on tits fucking, I reached my climax without shooting out anything visible as Daisy was able to keep of my cums and cock inside and covered by her deep cleavage !!

I was tired after that short and sharp sprint and really don't want to let go of my hands which were holding Daisy's D Cups on to me. after about 20 seconds and catching my breath a bit, I let her go and say thank,

Glad you have a happy ending !

It's was a very very happy ending,

Well, I am glad that you have a very very happy ending then.

This girl is so sweet, I think she can easily steal and capture a lot of people's heart !! what is there Not to love about Daisy, if you want a genuine girl friend feels, I think you can get them in big truck load from Daisy, but then again, you got to be nice and gentle as in always, YMMV !!

So a brief cleaning up before Daisy went to the shower to have a wash - I was meant to join her in the shower, I even tipped her extra for that, but gee, I was kind of too tired to do that, prefer to rest for that extra 3 min while she showers, then she keeps the hot water running and it's my turn. it would be a great finish if I could sleep for a longer time - I guess this is where those Hong Kong style shops such as Chequers and Zanadu was so great, after your massage, you can sleep in the massage room for a reasonable amount of time. unless of course if the shop was full then they might knock on the door after 10 min. anyhow, that hot hot shower at that point was good too.

And Daisy was standing there with a dry towel for me too, that's service !

More chatting while I got dressed and Daisy was cleaning up the room, she even cleans the powder on the floor ! And looks like she is going out to see the Vivid this weekend too.

Daisy walks me out to the reception area and we kiss and say goodbye. Alice comes around to say goodbye too and asked me how was Daisy, and I said she was even better than before, still can't do much massage but her soft massage was excellent !

Walk back out to the cold with a big smile on my face.

Daisy baby, highly recommened.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Alice not running 227 Broadway anymore?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guess I need to prove it, right ??
    I remember reading this review AL when I was a lurker hahaha. Like you’ve said, aussies tend to have a relatively quick churn rate as they can make more elsewhere.

On another note, what happened to Alice? It’s only her brother these days managing the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    I remember reading this review AL when I was a lurker hahaha. Like you’ve said, aussies tend to have a relatively quick churn rate as they can make more elsewhere.

On another note, what happened to Alice? It’s only her brother these days managing the shop.

No , Alice and Chris are still the bosses. Saw them both last week when I meet Branda there. I think they are splitting the hours so don’t want to get too tired? Alice doing the morning and Chris the afternoon, may be you only visit in the afternoon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No , Alice and Chris are still the bosses. Saw them both last week when I meet Branda there. I think they are splitting the hours so don’t want to get too tired? Alice doing the morning and Chris the afternoon, may be you only visit in the afternoon?
    Ah that explains it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    AHLUNGOR, Do you know where Daisy is working these days mate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anybody seen Amanda yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mill88 View Post
    Has anybody seen Amanda yet?
    Plenty of people have already ! Just no one willing to share ........ lol

Quote Originally Posted by L123456 View Post
    AHLUNGOR, Do you know where Daisy is working these days mate?
    She’s gone for a long time !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ain't that the truth. Looks like I'll have to go find out myself

Banned
    Not surprised. Many who just want to keep gems to themselves and those who don't have time to write ARs or even provide some commentary.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amanda doesn’t seem to be on the roster anymore. Anyone know what happened?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did u review Brenda? that's the 18yo correct

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    did u review Brenda? that's the 18yo correct
    It’s Branda I think, yeap, very young, not sure if she is 18, but a young student nonetheless.