Thread: Jade in Mt Gravatt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jade in Mt Gravatt

Are any of the girls here actually pretty? Walked in the other day, was an old lady, I'd say nearing 50 if not there already and a young fat bald girl. Walked out as neither do it for me. But i am looking to find a massage shop with european girls, are any of the other girls good looking? Says they have a russian, anyone tried her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there on Monday. The Russian girl is not pretty. Skinny body. I did not try her as she is not my type.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a south american girl that was ok. terrible "massage" and terrible option 1 stamina, like she never used her arms before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhouse View Post
    Are any of the girls here actually pretty? Walked in the other day, was an old lady, I'd say nearing 50 if not there already and a young fat bald girl. Walked out as neither do it for me. But i am looking to find a massage shop with european girls, are any of the other girls good looking? Says they have a russian, anyone tried her?
    Went to Vivi's today after making a booking by phone. 2 European girls sitting behind reception. Both young and big boobs.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw a european girl at Garden of Eden Banyo recently

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yep

I’ve been there
    Last edited by Jaxtango; 09-03-2021 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Nsbs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Saw a european girl at Garden of Eden Banyo recently
    Do you know what day she works, because the other girl is too much chocolate for my liking...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went pass jade yesterday.. yea nah.. awful.. didn't even want to go in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzr View Post
    Do you know what day she works, because the other girl is too much chocolate for my liking...
    It's pretty hit and miss at garden of eden; it seems they work when they feel like it so there's no roster. I had 3 great punts there recently, two ebony and a euro, but having a hard time making contact since. I know there is at least one other hot euro girl there as well. Very frustrating...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    It's pretty hit and miss at garden of eden; it seems they work when they feel like it so there's no roster. I had 3 great punts there recently, two ebony and a euro, but having a hard time making contact since. I know there is at least one other hot euro girl there as well. Very frustrating...
    garden of eden is terrible these days, tried 3 girls, 2 ebony and 1 aussie, the quality of the girls and the services are no where near the standard as what it was previously, and they are delusional about the pricing as well...

miss the old days with I and M