Thread: Purple - hot punt for the summer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Purple - hot punt for the summer

Chatswood 60 - 60 Whiting St, Atarmon

girl: Purple - tall 173cm, full bodied but not fat. Bolt on D’s, pics are her but a younger version by 10 years, she is cute and speaks great English

service 9/10 - she is playful and professional and service oriented

diamond service $200 for an hour

had a session with Purple in January and had a great time. I picked her because she was sexy and a great personality in the lineup. Took me to the room and the fun started in the shower with DFK after mouthwash and the she soaped me up and rubbed her soapy body against mine. Her giant jugs felt great. A little bbbj in the shower and more Dfk with fondling and exploring with my hands and a thorough cleaning of my arse and dick. Out of the shower and dry off and onto the bed.

solid cat bath and then BBBj which was excellent. Purple is all about pleasing and asked me what I want and totally accommodated my requests. She provided 69, tons of cocksucking, fucking, French kissing, and CIM. I fingered her and rubbed her arse with no complaints. Nice dirty talk mixed in and overall a very satisfying punt.

I left happy and would return for more. All girls should have her attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spot on match for my experience with her late 2020. Solid communication so you get what you want from the session, but you do need some idea of what you want, and be OK with some chat. I got the feeling she preferred to do sessions like you describe, rather than short pound and leave style.

Only looks slightly older than pics. Same youthful energy as pics in any case.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Defo agree woth the comments above. The only comment from me is that the photo is way outdated. She is more of a milf type than gf type.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

purple overrated.

Paid for 45mins. Premium only to get the basic service. "No DFK due to covid" wtf...you'll get it anyway. She rushed me to cum and I did for the sake of finishing early. 30mins.

BJ was okay but Pretty disappointed overall. She has almost rock hard bolted on D's and looks like she is in her late 30s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had pretty good sesh with her but she said she doesn't do CIM anymore - doesn't like it

Senior Member(無間使者)

Purple -

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Had pretty good sesh with her but she said she doesn't do CIM anymore - doesn't like it
    Sadly, Purple has signed off at 60 last Thursday. No immediate plans to return . For her regular fans , she will be greatly missed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Sadly, Purple has signed off at 60 last Thursday. No immediate plans to return . For her regular fans , she will be greatly missed.
    Wish her good luck
    This establishment has some gems good facilities

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like she's back on the roster

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unhappy Purple

Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Looks like she's back on the roster
    Unfortunately not. The Roster has now been updated . A real pity. I'm sad . It's the same for tomorrow (Friday) as it was Purple's rostered day last week and will then be updated too.