Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 09:30 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, slimish figure, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely girl

My experience/comments : Decided it was time to visit Bonza again and called Julie who said four girls were working. I’d seen two of them (Jan and Coffee) so I asked for Cherry (I’d seen a good AR) but she wasn’t available until later and I was meeting some mates for lunch.

I asked about the other girl and Julie told me her service wasn’t so good (thank you, Julie) so I decided to see Jan again – I’d seen her in an excellent double with the lovely Cassey nearly two years ago.

When I turned up I got the expected “Too long, no see” from Julie and, as per usual, she tried to persuade me to have a double.

I was sent up to Room 1 and was in the shower when Jan turned up and she recognised me – we’d also more recently had a chat at 78a where she still works on Fridays.

Jan is pretty and was wearing a cream-coloured nightie which she soon removed. She has a slimish figure (good for her age) with B/C-cups and a trimmed bush.

I went to the bed and she lay in my arms for a chat about mutual acquaintances (her English is very good) before we got down to it.

We started with some light kissing and Jan soon moved to kneel between my legs for a blow job.

It was a delightful BBBJ – nice and slow with lovely soft and sensual lips, no teeth, no interruptions and reasonably deep.

I just lay back and let Jan work her magic before asking for some 69 and she readily moved round.

Jan was quiet while I licked her and after a good while she pulled away but I don’t think she came.

Jan asked what I wanted next so I asked for some more BJ.

Soon it was time to fuck and while she rolled on the condom she confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth.

Jan asked that I fuck her and she lay down for some mish. This was very good but I wanted some more of her oral delights so I withdrew and lay down.

She removed the condom and returned to between my legs and I was back in her mouth.

I held back for as long as I could to prolong the enjoyment but eventually I gave in and squirted in her mouth. She went on sucking me dry until I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink for a spit and a gargle.

We spent the few remaining minutes chatting before we both showered and dressed and I went to the pub.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is that $150/hr all including or anything extra for BBBJ and CIM?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by richamalhotra12 View Post
    is that $150/hr all including or anything extra for BBBJ and CIM?
    All included, no extras. That's the norm at Bonza.