Thread: Failed first punt rescued by adequate R&T

Junior Member(有D料到)

Failed first punt rescued by adequate R&T

I address this post to the man who usurped my booking this afternoon at N5M.

Things have escalated quickly for me - I had my first R&T about a month ago, have been making up for lost time since and then today I decided it was time to properly punt for the first time.

I contacted N5M on open this morning to book an hour with Alina at 6pm.

I arrived ten minutes early, paid up and waited in the room. The knock came and instead of Alina, the receptionist walked through the door, asking to confirm my booking. I showed our texts and she was extremely apologetic but said she had misunderstood and accidentally double booked Alina.

Unfortunately, even though my shoes were already off, first in best dressed doesn’t fly when the other bloke has booked two hours over my one. If you’re reading this sir, I truely hope you enjoyed yourself.

I was offered someone else and taken to a meeting room to see the girls. I met about seven girls, including Alina (the manager wanted me to know what she looked like for next time, ha ha)

I did have a couple of back up girls in mind but one was busy and I was extremely underwhelmed when I met the other one so I ended up walking. I had my heart set on Alina and I’ll have to try another day. Leaving wasn’t easy, considering I’d finally worked up the courage to visit. The manager was lovely about it and I will come back.

I had a laugh to myself on the way to the station - now I truly understand what ‘couldn’t organise a root in a brothel’ means.

I jumped on the train to the city and thought I’d save some money by getting a massage instead. Without a booking at 6:30pm, the first three places I tried were busy.

I’d given up and was headed to a pub when I saw a flashing open sign, the beacon that I’ve become accustomed to spotting, outside 436 Massage. I hesitated for a second then up the stairs.

Met by giggling heads poking out from behind a curtain, I was immediately pointed to my ML who took the money ($80/hr) before leading me to her room.

When asked for her name I got “Lily, no wait, Annie”

Annie is from China, she is thirty and has been here three months. She said she hasn’t travelled anywhere else and considering learning in China, she speaks reasonable English, provided you slow your speech. She’s short, slim, with long black hair worn loose.

A pretty rubbish part 1, which was heavily reliant on a rolling pin and some cold metal massage implement, was followed by an eternity of gentle touches on my back, legs and between my cheeks until I suggested that I turn over.

The only thing lively during part one was when she squirted hand sanitiser on my back instead of oil and I nearly fell off the table as she squealed and dived for a towel to wipe it off. We both had a good laugh.

Annie has A cups and is shaved around the edges but hairy where it counts. She also has a cute bum and very smooth skin. $100 for bj and B2B.

She wiped me down, climbed on in 69 and everything was on display. I spent the time kissing her thighs and bum. I genuinely thought I was getting a bbbj until she turned around and I saw I was dressed, she must have put it on with her mouth, I never felt a thing.

The blow job was good and went on for at least fifteen minutes before she got tired and came to lay along side me to finish with a HJ. A bit of cat bathing and then lip kisses while I played with her nipples until I finished.

We cleaned up and then she started massaging again.

The Lily slip prompted me to ask about other shops but she kept grinning and saying “secret, secret” which made me think she’s a WL on her other days but I didn’t want to push it.

She was good without being great, I probably won’t be back.

I made it to the pub and though I saved some money tonight, I wish I’d gotten in to see Alina.
    I hope she was good, whoever you are.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Mate, you certainly had the right idea going to No 5 - one of the best and fairest in Sydney. Schedule fuck ups do occur from time to time so sorry to hear, you did the right thing to walk. Your only mistake was going to an unknown parlour after. Stick to a shop like 200 Stanmore and you can’t go wrong. Welcome to the punt ya cunt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Welcome to the punting world! These things happens.. Haven't experienced double booking mistake yet but one time after booking in kyoto206 I arrived on time while waiting for my WL she suddenly got her period so I was showed other WL that's available and I feel pressured to choose. I wish I was brave like you to walk