Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
Factual evidence will proof his posts and claims. It may not convince loveher or ecchi, but it may the other readers of this forum.
If you don't understand this after what I wrote I can't help you.

Peace.
its not about validating his claims or defending him it’s about protecting the people he helps. Would you yoir personal shit plastered all over the forum among a bunch of people that you have had business dealings with?

Also, There are two different things at play here. There is the whole trafficking abn thing and there are a couple of other things that have nothing to do with the that. These things if you don’t know then it’s probably none of your business, it’s more the above and beyond stiff lunchbox was talking about..

I don’t really give a shit if factually he is wrong about all the abn business, it’s basically a small hole that echi etc use to invalidate his claims. The fact is that I know he knows what he’s talking about. I know he knows these people a little better than just ABNs. the abn stiff is almost irrelevant as far as evidence goes And more than a way of following the shop trail.

At the end of the day I don’t get the animosity for him.*** It’s like not wanting to clean up the earth because you don’t believe in climate change, when really if climate change ended up being bunk science you’re still left with a cleaner earth.

****ok I do a little but... he does go a little overboard with the abn stuff on the threads but only when people post stuff about a shop he knows is part of the group.