Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal brothel owner sukhonnee mechai fleas Australia

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's not a matter of him making English errors. Those companies do not exist.

I doubt any trust would be permitted to have Pty Ltd in their name as that denotes it's a private company, he was obviously referring to the trustee company for the trusts.

As for ASIC sending a letter to her? On what grounds? Unless she is trading as a company ASIC have nothing of significance to do with it. They would only be involved on the basis of a trading name or trustee company and having those stopped would be meaningless.

This isn't about him making meaningless errors in his posts. He is obviously doing some boy scout searches of the ABR and possibly on another Gov agency which for less than $100 you can get some further info, it's not hard to do. The point is that he is just talking out of his ass. He has collected a lot of information but it referring to things he knows nothing about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Now I've heard everything. A massage shop owner has paid informants inside the QPS. Sounding more and more like a fictional Hollywood movie.
    Or QLD in the pre-Fitzgerald days. Doesn't seem like a big stretch to me considering how blatant some of these businesses are and not a lot seems to be done about them unless there is a public or media call to do so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well some don’t no so much “ecchi” I have a letter from asic telling me they have sent one out to her
    Have a look at the company name registered to day dream massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My apologies it ddm888 unit trust

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another one is Izzy and Dee Dee trust
    Never uses there real names like everyone else (jack smith family trust etc)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Now I've heard everything. A massage shop owner has paid informants inside the QPS. Sounding more and more like a fictional Hollywood movie.
    How long have you lived in Qld mate? Fitzgerald Inquiry ... heard of it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    pretty sure this entire thread would be in breech of forum rules let alone actual laws. suggest it gets removed
    Removing this would HELP THE CRIMINAL OWNER wouldnt it? ..... funny that.... Interesting why YOU would want that.

Banned
    Did the person "flee" or "flea"??...bit of a differenceFleas are what you get if you "lay down with dogs" as the saying goes, some mental giants on this forum....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Did the person "flee" or "flea"??...bit of a differenceFleas are what you get if you "lay down with dogs" as the saying goes, some mental giants on this forum....
    English obviously isnt his first language.
    Nit picking spelling, grammar and punctuation vs Attempting to do something about people trafficking and sexual slavery.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox Lover View Post
    Nit picking spelling, grammar and punctuation vs Attempting to do something about people trafficking and sexual slavery.
    Apologies, I must admit it was only the heading that caught my eye, I guess I am one of those mental giants.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK, so facts are not the way to help people understand this. Is spaceman achieving anything by posting here. Ask yourself

a) Has any reader of this forum thread changed their shop activity?

b) Did any of the venues as mentioned changed their operations?

So, if no one changed their activity then this thread is wasted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @leon_101 is that some kind of personal attack? Kind of sad if that is the best you can do to deflect from you and Spaceman being the same user. I have the IP addresses

My legitimate question is....is anything being achieved by Spaceman who is the OP

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would strongly suggest that Spaceman's first language is English. I can't say how I know but I do.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I would strongly suggest that Spaceman's first language is English. I can't say how I know but I do.....
    Well then I take my apology back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I fly solo
    Oh if that is posted in this thread then that must be true.

As if I would print your IP addresses in an open forum. That would obviously lead to people making DOS attacks on those addresses. I prefer to respect forum rules and to collect the data and locations. It's amazing how many similarities there are between Leon101 aka Spaceman and a few other users. Are you enjoying that NBN plan at home? Just saying.

For now just know that I know your various activities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh if that is posted in this thread then that must be true.

As if I would print your IP addresses in an open forum. That would obviously lead to people making DOS attacks on those addresses. I prefer to respect forum rules and to collect the data and locations. It's amazing how many similarities there are between Leon101 aka Spaceman and a few other users. Are you enjoying that NBN plan at home? Just saying.

For now just know that I know your various activities.
    Amen to that. Totally agree

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's the point, he has no fucking idea what he is doing. ASIC business name registration enquiries will do FUCKING NOTHING!!!!!

ASIC have ZERO jurisdiction over Unit Trusts and any action they take against the trustee company is easy negated by replacing it.

If anything, his posting on here can only result in himself getting targeted by the authorities. All it would take would be complaint to ASIC about someone doxing the person in question and the person who made numerous ASIC searches could be up on criminal charges.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Fuk! Rise up my other profiles with many similarities and nbn home plans…..
    Bi-polar or not?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK, so facts are not the way to help people understand this. Is spaceman achieving anything by posting here. Ask yourself

a) Has any reader of this forum thread changed their shop activity?

b) Did any of the venues as mentioned changed their operations?
    A) I haven’t because I know I don’t need to but if he was mentioning shops I frequented I would try to ask the girls and see what info I could get from then and I noticed things after he posted here I certainly would stop going and anyone who says they wouldn’t is 1) a cunt and 2) a cunt

And B) how do you know what the venues have or haven’t done. Bit of a strawman argument to imply they haven’t to prove something... a point maybe...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also I am not Leon and I’m not spaceman

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast