Went to NPBM again after seen Mia last time. This time I met a Thai girl named Nancy, I like her boobs. Good body shape.

Body Appearance
Nancy 20s from Thailand, a natural-looking girl with big boobs - one of the best things about her. Shaved clean pussy which looks very good. Not fat and not too skinny, which is at my acceptable level. For those who don't like bony, she's the one you are looking for.

Massage
The massage is very good. not those who can only slide their fingers on your back. I like good massage as well. And she can do that massage. If you have never been to Thailand, this is an unforgettable experience for you.

Part 2
B2B is good. You can feel her big boobs slide on your body, which is very nice. After turn over, I kissed her nipples and she seems got some feelings. We tried 69 and I CIM this time. Very pleasant experience. Different style compares to Mia which I met last time.

Pros
- Extremely friendly
- Love teasing
- Lots of DFK
- No mechanic routine
- Big Soft Boobs
- Very clean shaved pussy
- Very proactive
-good GFE

Cons
-Something wrong with her vocal cord when she was young, so her voice maybe not that sweet. But I am totally cool with that. Will be a repeat customer.