Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much do you tips for your regulars ML/WL during Chinese New year Eve and New year day

Junior Member(有D料到)

how much do you tips for your regulars ML/WL during Chinese New year Eve and New year day

As Chinese New year around corner, I know lots fellow here have they Chinese ML/WL regulars, so do you tips them and how much do you tips?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samytomy View Post
    As Chinese New year around corner, I know lots fellow here have they Chinese ML/WL regulars, so do you tips them and how much do you tips?
    I just "tips"her the normal amount which is always generous, but I will take her out to lunch....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, you think that’s generous? And being invited out for lunch is their honour? Go ask them, man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I just "tips"her the normal amount which is always generous, but I will take her out to lunch....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    -New girl $20
    -Regulars $50 .

They will remember you for ever if u clicked with them the first visit. Yes is Special Day every one should tip . Gong Xi Fa Cai

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no extras no tips though, one pineapple won’t change anything

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Wow, you think that’s generous? And being invited out for lunch is their honour? Go ask them, man!!!
    Wow man!, yes she is happy and she suggested lunch and there is no "them"just her.....Pull your head in they're looking for wood.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just picked up the handbag I pre-ordered from the Chanel store. I mean there is little I can do for her and $7k is only one month's salary. She mentioned many times how she love this latest design obviously she will be pleased when she sees it.

I am so excited that she agreed to have a dinner with me for half an hour specific as she have arrangements ALL other time till tomorrow. Of cause it's New Years Eve and she has FRIENDS. I can't be selfish. Surely she will give a good bye kiss for me to spend the night. Can't wait!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I just picked up the handbag I pre-ordered from the Chanel store. I mean there is little I can do for her and $7k is only one month's salary. She mentioned many times how she love this latest design obviously she will be pleased when she sees it.

I am so excited that she agreed to have a dinner with me for half an hour specific as she have arrangements ALL other time till tomorrow. Of cause it's New Years Eve and she has FRIENDS. I can't be selfish. Surely she will give a good bye kiss for me to spend the night. Can't wait!
    Who asked? All I see is an egoist who's got nothing to prove and trying so hard to get attention by fake flexing. If you really did buy a Chanel bag worth your one month before tax salary and gifted it to a girl even before she declares you her boyfriend I'd say that you're an idiot.

$7k X 12 means that you earn $84k before tax. Your weekly net pay is $1122. After paying for food, lodge, transport and punting you're basically left with a small amount and that would've taken you probably 10 years to save up to buy that Chanel bag unless you've taken up a personal loan for that which I find is a stupid thing to do.

When she learns that you don't actually have a fat wallet and a bank balance of at least five figures she'd use you until you get bankrupt and leave you for another idiot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    Who asked? All I see is an egoist who's got nothing to prove and trying so hard to get attention by fake flexing. If you really did buy a Chanel bag worth your one month before tax salary and gifted it to a girl even before she declares you her boyfriend I'd say that you're an idiot.

$7k X 12 means that you earn $84k before tax. Your weekly net pay is $1122. After paying for food, lodge, transport and punting you're basically left with a small amount and that would've taken you probably 10 years to save up to buy that Chanel bag unless you've taken up a personal loan for that which I find is a stupid thing to do.

When she learns that you don't actually have a fat wallet and a bank balance of at least five figures she'd use you until you get bankrupt and leave you for another idiot.
    Dude, he was taking the piss, can't you tell from all the sarcasm in the post??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post

Lol you sound a bit bitter there buddy. Did you get burnt by a WL before?

The dude was obviously joking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    -New girl $20
    -Regulars $50 .

They will remember you for ever if u clicked with them the first visit. Yes is Special Day every one should tip . Gong Xi Fa Cai
    Thanks for the guide master
    That reasonable
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Aside from the listed price for wl, do you guys normally pay tips in top of it to the wl?

Id imagine doing that mostly if the service was very much to my liking.

For ml, id imagine giving more on top of the part 2 or fs cost that she says or is listed by the shop when the service was very much to my liking as well.

Isnt that the norm?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm a cheapskate - I'll stick to my Thai regular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    During my years of RNT punting in Sydney, there were only 3 regulars (> 10 visits), each lasted about 2-6 months. Two of them left the industry & country, one is still working (but i don't see her anymore).
    Don't care a fig about special days like CNY, Valentine's etc, but gave them presents whenever i felt like it (costing under $200).

Yesterday, I sent greetings to the most recent (and best) regular over wechat, and she replied back. She is easily 10 times weathier than me now, so no need to send any gift/cash to her.

Banned
    I think this thread has done its dash...........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Maybe he earns 7k after tax, can you please redo the calculations?
    Gross income of 123k. That's pretty good if you ask me mate. That other dude is salty. He probably doesn't earn that much and just jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Gross income of 123k. That's pretty good if you ask me mate. That other dude is salty. He probably doesn't earn that much and just jealous.
    Plus he might get a yearly bonus even bigger than the base salary.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Plus he might get a yearly bonus even bigger than the base salary.
    Hehe...why don't you mention the Ferrari I lent to Wilson. 😙

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Hehe...why don't you mention the Ferrari I lent to Wilson.
    I thought you don’t want that to be known...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast