Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: council complaint

Senior Member(無間使者)

council complaint

Was at a shop - only for massage but they are known to provide extras. Council workers showed up (2 of them). I made myself scarce through the front door. I was only there for massage but the joint is known for providing extras probably. Is there any possibility of getting in trouble for this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you didn't give them any details how would they know who you are?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True. I was on CCTV however and thats the only thing that has me slightly worried. But then again I only had a massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Simple answer yes boyh you and proprietor can get substantial fines. Its a condition of entry that you either scan in or sign, pleading ignorance or that facilitates wernt supplied wont cut it. Its easy to scan in most places have NSW service app, downloading is easy. They keep info for 21days then delete.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the location?

QUOTE=scrim57;2135296]Was at a shop - only for massage but they are known to provide extras. Council workers showed up (2 of them). I made myself scarce through the front door. I was only there for massage but the joint is known for providing extras probably. I didn't sign in the COVID registry coz I had yet to pay (but I was in a room already). Is there any possibility of getting in trouble for this?[/QUO

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I doubt council workers have any power to enforce or even check on COVID compliance.

It is a state regulation; only police or authorised Health Dept inspectors can intercept you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Correct nothing to do with council, nsw health are the inspectors, council could have been checking smoke alarms fire compliance or operating under approved DA.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What would you get in trouble for? All that chasing up on cctv for what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Was at a shop - only for massage but they are known to provide extras. Council workers showed up (2 of them). I made myself scarce through the front door. I was only there for massage but the joint is known for providing extras probably. I didn't sign in the COVID registry coz I had yet to pay (but I was in a room already). Is there any possibility of getting in trouble for this?

Johnny .. please come to the front office ... your mummy has left your lunch here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha classic!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was at a shop - only for massage but they are known to provide extras. Council workers showed up (2 of them). I made myself scarce through the front door. I was only there for massage but the joint is known for providing extras probably. I didn't sign in the COVID registry coz I had yet to pay (but I was in a room already). Is there any possibility of getting in trouble for this?
    I thought you were in the room looking for the QR codes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe it was council staff discount day. They probably walked out satisfied after their 60 minute inspection.
    Touching tits - pass
    Touching pussy- pass
    NHJ - pass
    CBJ - bit toothy / action plan implemented for ML follow up inspection required
    “Damn it Barry I hate when we have to do these return compliance visits on Sundays when we’re getting paid double time at the ratepayers expense”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was a shop around ryde

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's too much work for council to check the cctv and trying to find out who you are if they want to fine you. Easier for them to fine the shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRZ View Post
    It's too much work for council to check the cctv and trying to find out who you are if they want to fine you. Easier for them to fine the shop.
    Fine for what? As already explained, who is in the shop is nothing to do with councils.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Was at a shop - only for massage but they are known to provide extras. Council workers showed up (2 of them).
    Out of interest, how do you know they were council workers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was a shop around ryde
    Hello, can we be more specific as Ryde has hundreds of massage shops because this is my radar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well they announced they were lol. Not gonna be more specific as to which shop

Banned
    Well they announced they were lol. Not gonna be more specific as to which shop
    Why not ? Is there legal action pending. A gag order ?

Walk on gents nothing here to see unless you are trying to hit 50

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What is TR190?..................................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast