Thread: Alana - Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者)

Alana - Massage at Central

Alana is Brazilian, size 8-10, early 20's, big boobs, could be bolt ons but they have a natural feel to them, shaved down below, attractive girl, English not the best for communication. A smallish tat on her arm.

This girl is very new and doesn't have much experience in the art of massage or giving a hj plus comms make it more difficult.

Ok with a bit of play downstairs but no fingers inside.

Could improve with practice but Angela has much better in the stable at present aka Emma and Julia who seems to have disappeared. Anyone have any intel on Julia’s whereabouts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Julia - doing FS at Hunter Hunnies in Hornsby https://hunterhunnie.com.au/ladies/
    Also seeing clients known to her privately.
    I don't have her contact info. I never asked (silly me!) & she never gave.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Early 20s, big boobs, attractive...how can you go wrong! Adding to the list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Alana and agree Nthnrr in that there is much better on the roster than Alana, no GFE like the rest of the awesome girls at MAC and somewhat mechanical. Now I know most don't go to MAC for a massage but this girl has no idea how to massage. It's not a terrible experience seeing her, just the others are much better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review tempted to book alana since doesn't seem any western girls are on... luckily I read this, i'll save my money and wait for one of the better ones to come on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any bros have updated experience with Alana? Does she offer extra's beside NHJ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No more extras on offer only NHJ maybe CBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i managed to get bbbj from alana, wasn't very good, did offer fs, didn't take it up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review, i miss Ada (Thai Girl) who used to work Tuesdays. Great massage and extras, hope she comes back one day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen Alana (and most others at MAC for that matter) and found the experience very transactional. She is OK looking, but her looks do not outweigh the downsides in service.