Thread: Smile massage Lawnton

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile massage Lawnton

Has anyone been here. Looks cheap which is fine as long the performance is reasonable. What prices am I likely to pay for their services?

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Massages.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...rthside-visits

1hr is $70. Extras go up in increments of $50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder if this one is better than the other smile which has only boilers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Wonder if this one is better than the other smile which has only boilers.
    It's lawnton. Why would it have anything but boilers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been once, over the recent Christmas period.

ML was E**, a pretty PRC (I think) in her 30s. Standard prices, chose 45m for $60. Good massage, no TT.

Discussed options on the flip, standard options and pricing. Went for the 3p BJ. No DATY due to biological reasons. Was asked to allow an inspection as she doesn't use a condom, alright! Also asked to let her know before the end, so no CIM.

BJ was slow, not rushed. Was asked what I liked before starting and that's what I got. I don't think that means weird kinks are on offer, just that she wants to please. Thorough wash down before and after. Good technique, no complaints from me.

69 is definitely on the table under normal circumstances, and I get the impression FS is too.

WIR: yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there last week but didn't find the ml attractive so walked out Will stop by again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is dishonesty...
    ...and then there is pointless, absolutely stupid dishonesty.

I had been seeing E** at this shop on a loosely regular basis for a number of years.
    Yes, we all know the shop setup itself is pretty crap, but I like her, and she's always provided a great service to me.

So recently I inquired if she was working that day, and got replied that they had a new, young & pretty girl for me to try. I texted back that this didn't answer my question. Then received a text that seemed to indicate, albeit in a somewhat convoluted way, that she was available. Texted back with the request to confirm with a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer, and once again received a confirmation.
    Made a booking.

When I arrived at the shop, I was greeted by a mid40ish boiler, asking me the usual 'Do you have a booking?' question. I said yes, with E**, whereupon I was told that she wasn't there, had been phoned away. I asked boiler-lady how stupid she thought I was and left.
    I found out later that management/ownership had changed and that E** didn't work there anymore.

I don't get it. I asked a few times specifically for a particular ML and made it very clear that I only wanted to see her. What did that boiler-owner-manager think I was gonna do when I found out that she had deliberately lied to me?

Dear shop owners, lying about the availability of a ML just to lure the customer to the shop is VERY, VERY stupid. It's one of the surest ways to lose the customer for good.
    If I can't trust that I can book and then also get whomever I fancy, I simply won't visit your shop.

With that kind of attitude, I think Smile Lawnton will be gone soon.......and so it should.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    There is dishonesty...
    ...and then there is pointless, absolutely stupid dishonesty.

I had been seeing E** at this shop on a loosely regular basis for a number of years.
    Yes, we all know the shop setup itself is pretty crap, but I like her, and she's always provided a great service to me.

So recently I inquired if she was working that day, and got replied that they had a new, young & pretty girl for me to try. I texted back that this didn't answer my question. Then received a text that seemed to indicate, albeit in a somewhat convoluted way, that she was available. Texted back with the request to confirm with a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer, and once again received a confirmation.
    Made a booking.

When I arrived at the shop, I was greeted by a mid40ish boiler, asking me the usual 'Do you have a booking?' question. I said yes, with E**, whereupon I was told that she wasn't there, had been phoned away. I asked her how stupid she thought I was and left.
    I found out later that management/ownership had changed and that E** didn't work there anymore.

I don't get it. I asked a few times specifically for a particular ML and made it clear that I only wanted to see her. What did that boiler-owner-manager think I was gonna do when I found out that she had lied to me?

Dear shop owners, lying about the availability of a ML just to lure the customer to the shop is VERY, VERY stupid. It's one of the surest ways to lose the customer for good.
    If I can't trust that I can book and then also get whomever I fancy, I simply won't visit your shop.

With that kind of attitude, I think Smile Lawnton will be gone soon.......and so it should.
    Believe me there are punters on which these people feed on. Very often you see a punter's review that he did not find the ml requested but he was horny so settled for whoever was available. If only they would have the same attitude to walk away things would be much better.

Also not sure once the new laws come into place, if these places would be more responsible towards delivering

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today I received a message from one of these shops saying that there was a new girl. When I asked the name of the new girl, I didn't get a straight answer for a few minutes. Then the name was sent. Which was the same name ml I had visited last time. Even though my punt wasn't bad last time with this ml, I am not going back there again. Just owing to their dishonesty I don't want to give them business.. Why not be honest and say something like.. How have you been, Haven't seen you for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Believe me there are punters on which these people feed on. Very often you see a punter's review that he did not find the ml requested but he was horny so settled for whoever was available. If only they would have the same attitude to walk away things would be much better.

Also not sure once the new laws come into place, if these places would be more responsible towards delivering
    I don't know about other people, but in this situation, there could be a 20 yo 11/10, and I would still walk.
    It's a matter of principle. If you want my business, don't fucking lie to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know about other people, but in this situation, there could be a 20 yo 11/10, and I would still walk.
    It's a matter of principle. If you want my business, don't fucking lie to me.
    Same here. I have done that before and will continue doing so if I am lied to. In one instance in the past, I told the ml that I liked her but I was walking because of the lies from her boss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like it was the same situation I had a few weeks ago.

New girl, young pretty. Ok I'll stop by. Get there easily 40+ and more make-up than a fucking clown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Sounds like it was the same situation I had a few weeks ago.

New girl, young pretty. Ok I'll stop by. Get there easily 40+ and more make-up than a fucking clown.
    Fucking clowns arent that bad. Its the ones that dont fuck I have a problem with

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't stick around to see if this one would leave a red ring around my knob

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anybody knows where E** is working now, or is spotting her at another shop, please flick me a message.

Update: All good...she contacted me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has the law changed in Qld, last time I was there all forms of massage plus extras was illegal, just want to be extra safe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No and we definitely do not get extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anybody knows where E** is working now, or is spotting her at another shop, please flick me a message.

Update: All good...she contacted me.
    Any chance you could PM me the new location? TIA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...w-in-town.html

Has anyone seen Vivian in this ad? Does she even exist?