Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to ask for contact / phone number?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    depends on Girls...ask numbers for various reasons

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    I have only been punting for about 2-3 years. I believed happy endings were just something from a teen movie. Anyway, on my second punt at a very well known Massage shop, for whatever reason the ML decided to fuck me with no condom. I never asked for sex or even implied i wanted it. She just guided me into her. She was asking me all sorts of personal questions, we swapped numbers, right after the session and hung out quite a bit.... Much later i found out she had a boyfriend at the time, and a few other ones probably on the go but I never really understood her motives either.. Unfortunately you don't really know what is genuine or not..
    That’s fucking wild that she was offering bbfs and she had a bf, wtf?

The lady I mentioned had broken up with her bf (he didn’t know what she did though) and in hindsight I was a rebound that she decided to have a romance with outside of her shop that only lasted a few weeks. Seemed genuine but a bit fleeting and a bit random so who knows haha. Hasn’t happened to me again yet lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    when do you guys delete these girls from your contact list?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    when do you guys delete these girls from your contact list?
    When they start asking for money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always good to read these posts and remind myself that this forum has some of Australia’s most desirable men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how about u have a phone number of your interest who don't know English well...?

wondering how many phone number you guys have? it's very cheap to get numbers for calls only these days...

When to ask ML number?
    The first time you get FS or you know FS is on 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    When they start asking for money
    Lol haha yes true. Or the "I miss u" msgs get annoying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Always good to read these posts and remind myself that this forum has some of Australia’s most desirable men.
    Desirable men who pay for sex......classic oxymoron.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    one time i got great RNT serviceand a fuck included in extra from MILF like in bankstown work at granny flat..should have get her numbers. people saying have they never give out numbers but for me seems they interested in me but never asked.

what ever future holds after you got her phone numbers is unknown but always good to get it...

you guys have black and white list? i have bad memories and should have done that..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been doing it for years, (only the best ones of course), incase they move, or you want to book directly, or if you're a regular of some frequency and want them to wear something in particular.. whatever reason, - but their hesitancy is understood, especially in shops that all bookings go through reception, and then clients dont bombard them with conversation, and expect a speedy reply, theyre probably working and will get back re booking when they can, but mostly, they get intruded on their days off trying to have a break...
    But, that said, Found the easiest time to ask is about as my pants are going on and theres a little chitchat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've been asked for my number before however I have one phone and then I got friend requests on apps so I had to hide my number on all social media accounts.

decided to get a 2nd phone for punting but it was just not worth the trouble carrying it around and use to get asked questions about it so once the credit on it expired I just didn't renew.

I've never asked for a number but there have been times I've regretted that when a girl i really enjoyed just stops working at that shop and I want to find her... those types of girl are like 1 in 100 though and i told myself if i meet one again i'll definitely ask for their number.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    i've been asked for my number before however I have one phone and then I got friend requests on apps so I had to hide my number on all social media accounts.

decided to get a 2nd phone for punting but it was just not worth the trouble carrying it around and use to get asked questions about it so once the credit on it expired I just didn't renew.
    alot of phone have dual sims these days and cheap to get 2nd number...2nd number you can prefer as junk, for internet-garbage stuff or business while prime number for personal.

I've never asked for a number but there have been times I've regretted that when a girl i really enjoyed just stops working at that shop and I want to find her... those types of girl are like 1 in 100 though and i told myself if i meet one again i'll definitely ask for their number.
    same thing and we on same boat, i got few have great service for a price...for few years now and never asked anyone. just started to ask recently..i feel that same way and really miss those girls.

there's girl that i feel a connection not for relationship or anything great business partner, get great services..don't know that future holds but i'm aware that few out there doing private.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i think there is no amount of right times or visits. it just comes down to whether or not there is a genuine connection or friendship or spark there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is everyone's personal business regarding the phone number.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12