Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: N5M STAY AWAY TERRIBLE SERVICE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You sound like those guys that only go to hungry jacks for the free app items and buy nothing else
    WTH are you to judge, even if that was true?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetosmack View Post
    WTH are you to judge, even if that was true?
    If an establishment offers discounts on their ads they'll have to honour it. Otherwise, their long built reputation can easily go down the drain.

For example, long time ago I tried making a booking with 42G and the receptionist didn't reply me for like 1 hour. I immediately expressed my disappointment and told him "That's OK, I'll go look at other shops". Didn't even try to negotiate for discounts of any sort. The receptionist immediately replied with a $10 discount offer as a way to say sorry for his neglect. I happily accepted although I did say that I am willing to pay full price as $10 is nothing.

It's a matter of principle. Genghis Khan didn't conquer India out of all the countries that he had conquered but he sacked the Delhi capital strictly because he held onto his principles of not showing mercy to those who wronged him.

It's like Meng is trying to say it's wrong for punters to get discounts on punts. And obviously the only person who would think this way is:

- Dodgy shop owners

OR

- Investors who support dodgy shop owners

So yeah, even though Meng's thread history shows that he's been doing ARs in many shops and privates it does not clear him of the possibility that he's trolling just to cover n5m management's tracks in this matter. There is no rule for shop owners or investors that says they can't punt in their own shop or punt at other shops.

I wouldn't say Meng is judging but I can clearly say that he's been writing in this thread for a strong reason.

Even strong governments like China Communist Party have utilised internet trolls to try and take down those who support Hong Kong independence and attempting "yellow-washing" on ethnic minorities. So there you go Meng, set yourself straight and don't be a hypocrite.

I learnt a long time ago (well, a year ago) to always go for top tier of service in shops or girls that offer standard/premium/diamond etc, even if you don't take them up on everything they offer. Like some others have said, being budget conscious and punting don't really mix well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I learnt a long time ago (well, a year ago) to always go for top tier of service in shops or girls that offer standard/premium/diamond etc, even if you don't take them up on everything they offer. Like some others have said, being budget conscious and punting don't really mix well.
    This.

I think in a lot of punters cases they're just not the target market. When you're trying to bargain out the last cents of the lowest offering anywhere it's probably a sign you're in the wrong place.

If you can only just afford an A180 with no trims not just get Mazda 3 for the same money? You'll have a much better experience as you'll be talking about top trims there. The Merc shop will probably give you all of 5 minutes take it or leave it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Oh Mr Hart. What a Mess!
    I have no idea who is right or wrong here. maybe nobody is wrong and nobody is right.

Banned
    I don't think the ACCC can help anyone out on this one

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I don't think the ACCC can help anyone out on this one
    can't help you either.

Lol.
    Very articulate and amusing.
    Enjoyed that comment bro kjarrus20

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here kjarrus20. Seems like its a copy and paste job with a change of names

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar
    Been to N5M a few times over the years. I can understand how the op feeling. Moneywise, with that rate, I would go somewhere else to get the best bang for your buck. The girls at N5M can get dull sometimes. Not the best looking girls neither.
    There was one time I booked one girl, and the mamasan recommended shes busty and good looking. Came in and she looks like an aunty... Her breast is definitely busty cause probably after she has fed many children
    Be honest is one of the key to success in this industry, or any industries people.

Honestly

This shop is pretty fair for what you get...

From my 2 and a bit year experience...(not a regular)

If you're new, better see the line up first and then book those who you like to prevent disappointment. That fking $10 discount is not worth it buddy.

Please respect the girls, they're like us, PEOPLE not fking PRODUCT...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    This shop is pretty fair for what you get...

Please respect the girls, they're like us, PEOPLE not fking PRODUCT...
    Yes agreed and support with your thoughts of respect as they are people
    Thanks bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OP 100% an OZBARGAIN shopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    OP 100% an OZBARGAIN shopper.
    HAHAHA...More like OZbargain and Shopback combined

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123