Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N5M STAY AWAY TERRIBLE SERVICE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

N5M STAY AWAY TERRIBLE SERVICE

Complete nightmare.

1. Saw Molly described as young and good service on roster.

2. Booked Molly for standard service, so should be entitled to $10 off. $10 off is given for pre-booking for Mon- Thu & Sun.

3. WeChat confirmed $90 / 30 mins is ok for Molly.

4. Arrived at booking. Receptionist refused to give $10 off. So had to pay $100.

5. Molly's service was terrible and she was not young. Did not look like picture on WeChat.

6. Complained about bad service and Molly being old. Received aggressive voice messages. Eventually negotiated $30 off next visit.

7. Few days later, asked for confirmation that it's ok to combine $10 off for pre-booking with $30 off for bad service. WeChat confirmed yes it's ok.

8. Few days later, asked to apply the $10 + $30 discount combination but WeChat refused.

9. Took a screen shot of previous conversation at 7., WeChat finally agreed to $10 + $30 discount combination.

10. Finally booked Linh and used $10 + $30 discount combination. But Linh arrived late. So was only given 15 minutes not 30 minutes with Linh.

11. Booked Hani for $140. WeChat confirmed Hani is pretty.

12. Arrived. Receptionist refused to allow look at Hani before paying (noting what happened with Molly and inaccurate description of girls). Walked out.

13. WeChat now blocked by the shop.

Well done N5M. Never coming back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You have the screenshots that you can share here ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fcuk you’re a tightarse go to Bellevue better suit your budget

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    Fcuk you’re a tightarse go to Bellevue better suit your budget
    It is about getting what you paid for and not being ripped off. If you advertise something you not be accountable for it. I have also had a bad experience with No5 where I was not offered the $10 discount which Ignored and then the buzzer went off after 20 minutes. Let's see if they will honor there discount.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why you went ahead with Molly. Should have walked out the moment the deal went bust.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Molly really look old? I go there a bit and was curious about her from the website pics and info..

I haven’t really been around all of Sydney so not really an experienced punter in that sense but as far as my local area goes No.5 is definitely the best. I mean you’re generally not gonna find any younger or hotter girls at any of the other places around the corner 😂 (apart from the occasional luck out). Never had any major issues with the customer service there so far 🤷*♂️ Maybe I’m just lucky but I usually go a bit more than just a 30 min standard session but I guess a 30 min session is good for a first time when you’re not sure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    It is about getting what you paid for and not being ripped off. If you advertise something you not be accountable for it. I have also had a bad experience with No5 where I was not offered the $10 discount which Ignored and then the buzzer went off after 20 minutes. Let's see if they will honor there discount.
    Don't they advertise $10 discount if you make booking? I made bookings but they then said the discount only applied to premium and diamond services. If that is the case, please state that it does not apply to standard service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't they advertise $10 discount if you make booking? I made bookings but they then said the discount only applied to premium and diamond services. If that is the case, please state that it does not apply to standard service.
    That would make sense. I’ve never had any issues with the $10 discount myself or their customer service but I usually book diamond or premium

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    That would make sense. I’ve never had any issues with the $10 discount myself or their customer service but I usually book diamond or premium
    Same, never had a bad experience at N5M. One time I booked a girl for an hour diamond and she wasn't available so they offered Jay, who costs more at $250, for the normal diamond rate at $230 to make up for it.

Not saying OP is wrong but we're only getting his side of the story and my experience about their service is the opposite.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm really torn here. In one instance I feel for you and the service you've gotten and them not honouring the discount. It also isn't the first complaint I've seen for n5m.

On the other hand you sound like the biggest tight arse. If you got shit service from girl and management why did you go back just because they gave you a $30 discount?

You sound like those guys that only go to hungry jacks for the free app items and buy nothing else

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So punting comes with the assumption that it's a sport for high-income earners?
    May be he is tight arse because he can't afford it as much as many of the lucky ones do.
    While people can make an argument that: "Oh then he should not punt at all" but he could be trying to make the most of the little money he has. Again, I don't know this for sure but give the guy benefit of the doubt.

But I agree that he shouldn't have gone back if he has been constantly disappointed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tight

Hahahah full hitting them with discount combos.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To the OP.. you sound like an absolute nightmare of a customer.

Ive had good and bad experiences from a few shops including n5m.
    Such is life..
    The way you approached everything when it comes to money is absolutely poor. If you have a bad experience, tell the staff. Try to develop a relationship with the receptionists so they have your trust.

You are not entitled.

You pay for a service for pleasure from another human being that has emotions just like you.

Youll have good days and bad days.
    This isnt a vending machine where you get the same consistent product each time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    So punting comes with the assumption that it's a sport for high-income earners?
    May be he is tight arse because he can't afford it as much as many of the lucky ones do.
    While people can make an argument that: "Oh then he should not punt at all" but he could be trying to make the most of the little money he has. Again, I don't know this for sure but give the guy benefit of the doubt.

But I agree that he shouldn't have gone back if he has been constantly disappointed.
    Well said, nothing wrong with being a tight arse ( which I am not) ,I certainly dont admire guys posting how many times they rent women in a day (hate the word punt) and telling the girl "dont make me come Ive got another shop to go to yet"....boring, more money than brains...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is no right or wrong with both N5M and OP. It's just a mismatch of value proposition.

N5M just determined that OP does not fit into their target customer group. So rather than spending much time and resources and even risk of losing revenue (when OP requested to see Hani before pay while he had booking for discount). They just gave up on him so that they can focus on other customers, who they can serve with best value.

As for OP, you should find another shop that better suit your specific needs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Well said, nothing wrong with being a tight arse ( which I am not) ,I certainly dont admire guys posting how many times they rent women in a day (hate the word punt) and telling the girl "dont make me come Ive got another shop to go to yet"....boring, more money than brains...........
    Ok sure. Being conscious of money is not something to be put down about but why did the OP go back? One bad experience where the shop did not honour the discount and then he went back expecting they'll honour the discount the next time?

He's literally doing the same thing and expecting the result to be different.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Ok sure. Being conscious of money is not something to be put down about but why did the OP go back? One bad experience where the shop did not honour the discount and then he went back expecting they'll honour the discount the next time?

He's literally doing the same thing and expecting the result to be different.
    Fair enough, I certainly would not have bothered going back but people dont change , you cant argue with idiots...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn , I was on my way to N5M right now.
    Guess I turn back ? Or you guys have any recommendations?
    I know It YMMV but bad rep like this makes me off

Banned
    i cannot helped it but smile reading all of these comments... 😅

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    i cannot helped it but smile reading all of these comments... ��
    You cant take anything too seriously on this forum, just egos and bs..............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast