Thread: Backwalker wanted

Banned

Backwalker wanted

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good backwalker?? I love a good backwalk, really gets the kinks out when done properly, but want someone that knows what theyre doing, not keen on a broken back or dislocated shoulder lol. Someone in newtown or city preferred ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you can travel a little.....try Harmony Professional Massage at Sutherland....9545 3068.
    The owner (Lily) or Jessie.....either one is great with the backwalk and you wont come out a cripple.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Babylon girl 888 as at a few months ago was amazing. Don't know if she is still there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Babylon 8 or 18 both very good, CHINESE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am a fan of Cici at 501 for back walking as well as massage with hands. And her extras are first rate. But she is a real milf

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of a good backwalker?? I love a good backwalk, really gets the kinks out when done properly, but want someone that knows what theyre doing, not keen on a broken back or dislocated shoulder lol. Someone in newtown or city preferred ...
    Haha, Brother Charlie,

Surprised to see the question cumming from you!! Too much punting lately, who was responsible? Tiffany or Maggie or......

Anyway, i do have someone for you but totally legit , her name is Kitty works at the Hygienic Massage at Sydney Central 1/F, opposite the Capitol Theatre. $65/hr and worth every cent! 9211-8666. Kitty only works M-W and you have to tell the reception you want the first table for back walking, very important otherwise you will miss out.

Give her a try and let me know......sure, you can line up someone at SL afterwards to give you a happy ending too!!

Tue or Wed, you are so lucky, if you can book Leng right after Kitty, the old and young, hard and soft Hong Kong connections will send you to orbit!!!

You will be the first ever to try this double, SL is 5 min walk from Hygienic

And if you do take my recommendations i want to know how you go.....ok?

Cheers

Banned
    Both!

Thanks for all the tips. I pass hygenic massage on the way to work each day, ill book kitty and also try some of the other MLs and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Both!

Thanks for all the tips. I pass hygenic massage on the way to work each day, ill book kitty and also try some of the other MLs and report back.
    Thanks Charlie123, I guess we have to change our weekly pattern a bit.
    There is always new discovery (Good ones!)

Banned
    Judy 532 newtown is a very good backwalker - recommended

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Brother Charlie,

Surprised to see the question cumming from you!! Too much punting lately, who was responsible? Tiffany or Maggie or......

Anyway, i do have someone for you but totally legit , her name is Kitty works at the Hygienic Massage at Sydney Central 1/F, opposite the Capitol Theatre. $65/hr and worth every cent! 9211-8666. Kitty only works M-W and you have to tell the reception you want the first table for back walking, very important otherwise you will miss out.

Give her a try and let me know......sure, you can line up someone at SL afterwards to give you a happy ending too!!

Tue or Wed, you are so lucky, if you can book Leng right after Kitty, the old and young, hard and soft Hong Kong connections will send you to orbit!!!

You will be the first ever to try this double, SL is 5 min walk from Hygienic

And if you do take my recommendations i want to know how you go.....ok?

Cheers
    I've got a tonne of questions

Does this Kitty go straight into the backwalking massage or does she use her hands as well at any point during the hour? Will she put a towel over me when she does the backwalking? Because I don't want her to put a towel on me if she's going to walk on my back. Does she massage the front as well with her feet? Although you say she is old is she decent looking by any chance? Also is there any chance I could get a footjob finish from her? That would be the perfect massage for someone with a foot fetish like me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post

Does this Kitty go straight into the backwalking massage or does she use her hands as well at any point during the hour? Will she put a towel over me when she does the backwalking? Because I don't want her to put a towel on me if she's going to walk on my back. Does she massage the front as well with her feet? Although you say she is old is she decent looking by any chance? Also is there any chance I could get a footjob finish from her? That would be the perfect massage for someone with a foot fetish like me.

Thanks
    You have to ask the ML yourself ...
    What other fetish or fantasy are you dreaming to fulfill?

Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post

Thanks
    Hi fjfan,

Thats foot job i assume?

Look mate, Kitty at Hygienic only does legit massage, she will start with hand massage over towel then back walking and always done with towel over you and you need to keep your pants on at all times, got the picture??

If you are after some foot feitish, please go somewhere else!!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi fjfan,

Thats foot job i assume?

Look mate, Kitty at Hygienic only does legit massage, she will start with hand massage over towel then back walking and always done with towel over you and you need to keep your pants on at all times, got the picture??

If you are after some foot feitish, please go somewhere else!!

Cheers
    Got any recommendations?

Banned
    I think a lot of MLs will so this, especially for a small tip - give ML an oily foot massage, then 'foot job', followed by cum on feet.

Ask to inspect MLs feet before you select girl though - callouses on feet and sharp/jagged toenails can hurt your lil bro!

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has an update on any good back walkers in Sydney. I have had such stiff shoulders and back the last 2 weeks and keen to see someone that can free that up with some hard backwalk.

Recommendations appreciated

P

Quote Originally Posted by Papasan View Post
    Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has an update on any good back walkers in Sydney. I have had such stiff shoulders and back the last 2 weeks and keen to see someone that can free that up with some hard backwalk.

Recommendations appreciated

P
    Gee, where did you find this thread, it's more than one year old man, you are lucky I am reading this, of course I know a few excellent back walkers:

in order of greatness IMHO of course :

1. Candy - QVB massage

2. Coco - Stanmore

3. Lisa - Stanmore

4. Eva - shop 9, 741 George St (not Snow Lotus, but the shop inside the sliding door)

5. Sherry - 316 Central

Enjoy

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Thanks AHLUNGOR

Looks like a trip to Stanmore may be the go!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a direct answer to your question, but some years ago I was at Masstige 8 and was given one of the upstairs rooms and was intrigued by a metal pole hanging from the ceiling that finished in a handle about 1.5m above the massage table. Being not sure what it was I asked here and was given the informative reply that it was for the girl to hold on to to maintain her balance while giving a back-walking massage. Maybe worth an enquiry?
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Romeo's if you can get over to Petersham. Most of the girls do back walking.

They also do CBJ which usually fixes any sore spots I have, lol!