Thread: Candy is What RnT is all about !!

Candy is What RnT is all about !!

In need of a really good massage to fix up my neck and shoulder , reunited with Candy and it was like Yesterday Once More.

She only got better with age and the best part is, Candy has quit smoking so put on some weight and they all went to her boobs !

As I enjoyed her massage and back walking so much I asked to skip the body to body with the hot special korean lotion but they didn’t go to waste as most of them ended up between she big firm tits and my lil AH !

Part 1 massage at its absolute best, plus very rare back walking then the extra HJ requested by me and eventually the big Spanish finished with the table against the wall, Candy rested her back on the table edge , perfect height for me to violate her Blossom and one of the better titty fuck I have in recent years !

If you haven’t been you should !

9660-4250, 0407-353-655

That’s if you really want to enjoy your RnT session.

Ps. Candy is 40’s so if age is your concern , move on.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A real favourite

Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : August 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $70/hr + $50.00 nude HJ (well, mainly a stand up titty fuck !)

Size/shape : petite lady size 4 with all natural firm and fuller than before E Cups breasts, great for Spanish

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean Chinese

Services Provided : The Best therapeutic Massage you can ask for, special edge of the table, me standing up Spanish ..............

Recommendations: Candy is what RnT is all about, master class, creme de la creme, highly recommended !

My experiences:

In need of a really good massage to fix up my neck and shoulder , reunited with Candy and it was like Yesterday Once More.

She only got better with age and the best part is, Candy has quit smoking so put on some weight and they all went to her boobs !

As I enjoyed her massage and back walking so much I asked to skip the body to body with the hot special korean lotion but they didn’t go to waste as most of them ended up between she big firm tits and my lil AH !

Part 1 massage at its absolute best, plus very rare back walking then the extra HJ requested by me and eventually the big Spanish finished with the table against the wall, Candy rested her back on the table edge , perfect height for me to violate her Blossom and one of the better titty fuck I have in recent years !

9660-4250, 0407-353-655

Cheers

After my superb session with Candy the other day, all the sensational memories just kept flashing back and I can't help myself but went back to the grand old SL thread to find my original first ever session with Candy - aka Linda back in those days.

Simply, she is the master and I think her skills has only improved over the years and Candy has continued to study and get training and qualifications. Let's just relive that first session, the fact is, I probably won't be able to write those detailed reviews any more, too lazy or losing my touch, whatever ! One thing though, you guys who do appreciate a great massage can still see Candy and that's what RnT is all about and a blessing..................

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Today I have my first session with Linda, I already met her a few times in the shop and had said hello, and mamasan also told me she has excellent massage skills so I am really looking forward to my session, to be honest, I already saw Yuki on Saturday but since we haven't seen each other for a few months, so we talked the whole session and she didn't fix my back problem then, I could have seen Ada (that's Coco from Stanmore BTW!) yesterday but I was determined to try Linda especially when I have a physical need from a sore back.

And you should have already guessed it, I was not disappointed, in fact I am over the moon to have discovered another great masseur, therefore I am declaring that on massage alone, Linda is my new No. 1 Masseur right now!!

Into the last room, and started the session with lots of anticipations, Linda started by doing my neck and shoulder while standing at the head of the table. She only a shortie, around 5 foot so every time she lean forward, her big soft boobs will be pressed down on my head - ala Sherry style, nice pillow for my big head. Very good pressure from her small hands and fingers, she can already tell I am quite stiff all over my back, she changed to using her forearm and elbow to give me more pressure. My sore spot was on my left shoulder blade about 5 inches away along side my spine, once I pointed that out to her, she concentrated in the area and really work on it and around the area there.

Linda has many different styles of massage skills in her reservoir (Chinese, Korean, Thai etc) and she switched from one style to another to see which particular one I like better or better suited to my sore spot and I must say I love them all and as a result, I am feeling pretty good right now as I am typing this AR. At the 30 min mark, I was really enjoying myself and my body was telling me: hey, this is great, we need some more!!

So I asked Linda to extend our session to 1.5 hr. I have been going to massage shops for like 20 years and I have NEVER extended my session because the massage was so good!!

Linda then gave me a fair bit of Thai style massage with hands and legs pulling and stretching and applying pressure on my limbs where she put them in some bending and funny positions but they are all good. When the mamasan came in for a chat and winge about her girls problem I didn't want to talk to her as I was really submerged deep into my massage, so she just sat there, (sitting on the HAND) and giving me a hand massage while telling me which girl has some attitude problem and she needs to deal with her and which girl needs to smile more to customer and so on............after a while she is not getting any response from me (I was awake but enjoying myself too much to talk............haha) so she said, you enjoy yourself and I leave you to have some fun..........she was not wrong.

It was nearly time to turn over, but not until Linda wipes me down with some hot towel. then she put a new dry towel on my back and gave me some more heavy massage with her knees, that was just as good as Yuki's.

And when she saw that I like it, (as I was moaning!!), she climb up to the table and gave me some back walk, now, there is still no hand rails in the room, but i think Linda was pushing up to the ceiling to support herself or one hand on the wall, I don't know and I can't see - but 10 points for the efforts!! and her back walk was as good as any.

Finally she took the towel off my back and gave me some soft touches and teasing which is very professionally but erotically done. Then she strips down to her undie - I am fine with that: Linda is a MILF, probably late 30's but she has a compat body with a nice pair of 35 C Cup breasts, very responsive nipples, full erected after touching just like my lil brother...lol.

I knew that Linda used to work at Juliet at Burwood, so no surprise there when she started giving me the Korean style body to body with her tits massaging my back. Even without the oily feeling, it was still pretty nice and she would kiss my ears and my back and my bum a bit, this is no cat bath understandably as there is no shower facilities, but she was still giving me what she can under the circumstance.

I have to stand up (have a drink of water) and grab her tits from behind, soft and nice handfull. she oiled her hands and playing with my rock hard cock from behind, love to watch myself from the mirror when playing and squeezing with her big tits. while she gave me some slow and soft strokes. When I had enough, I lay back down on the table and Linda climb on top of me and started to give me my favorite Spanish, love to see my cock completely disappeared between her deep valley!! and reappears when I pushed forward and back and ins and outs....... I love the feelings of BBTF so much that I couldn't hold back any longer and cum all over her. Mission accomplished!! Linda takes a look at my volumes and smiled and said, you are very strong..........I beg she tells that to all her clients but still nice to hear........LOL

Very happy ending indeed. after the cleaning up, Linda put the towel back on me and gave me more massage!!

On my tummy, my legs and more light stretching and gentle bending of the body, this is actually unexpected but not bad at all after the cum shot as it helps me to relax and I quite enjoy it, that went on for another 10 min before Linda gave me a kiss and said she is finished.

Wow, everything was so perfect, while I can't give her 10 out of 10 because individually, there are other ML who can do or offer me something slight different or better, eg, Ada's push oil is still the best, and Sophie (501) has bigger and nicer tits and Cici just have such a beautiful body etc. But the overall massage and attention to details are just so overwhelmingly superb!! may be an easy 9.6!!

Well, I am happy to declare on massage alone, Linda is now my no. 1, then cums Ada, then Yuki, then Shelley, but I will still see Sophie and Cici and the new girl Rebecca is still a must try, depends on my needs at the time I guess.

And last but not least, while I was getting dressed, Linda asked me how was my session and if I can give her some suggestion to improve as she knows I am a massage expert, but I told her based on today's experiences I really cannot criticize her on anything, everything was so good and beyond my expectation (I knew she was good that's why I booked her to try, but I didn't expect she was THAT good!!), I will see her again next week, then I will be able to compare and perhaps let her know what I like, who knows, may be Linda can do push oil even better than Ada. but that will be another story.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Date of Visit : August 2019

Rates : $70/hr + $50.00 nude HJ (well, mainly a stand up titty fuck !)

Size/shape : petite lady size 4 with all natural firm and fuller than before E Cups breasts, great for Spanish

Services Provided : The Best therapeutic Massage you can ask for, special edge of the table, me standing up Spanish ..............

Recommendations: Candy is what RnT is all about, master class, creme de la creme, highly recommended !

My experiences:

9660-4250, 0407-353-655

Cheers

After my superb session with Candy the other day, all the sensational memories just kept flashing back and I can't help myself but went back to the grand old SL thread to find my original first ever session with Candy - aka Linda back in those days.

Simply, she is the master and I think her skills has only improved over the years and Candy has continued to study and get training and qualifications. Let's just relive that first session, the fact is, I probably won't be able to write those detailed reviews any more, too lazy or losing my touch, whatever ! One thing though, you guys who do appreciate a great massage can still see Candy and that's what RnT is all about and a blessing..................

Thanks very much Master ALG.

Date of Visit : June 2020 - post Covid19 !

Phone: 9660 4250 / 0407 353 655

Rates : $70/hr + $50.00 tips

Size/shape : petite lady size 4 with all natural firm and fuller than before E Cups breasts

Services Provided : The Best therapeutic Massage you can ask for, extended TT before a great Espanol finale.

My experiences:

This is probably the longest period I can remember between a RnT session, and TBH, getting quite desperate in recent weeks and almost tempted to try one of those private session.

Just like everyone in Sydney, 13 June sounds like a landmark date, but of course, weekends ain't no good so Monday up, take a look around various forums and noticed many shops are open, including some of my favourites like 227 Broadway, QVB, DIVA, etc. but I am really desperate for a proper treatment massage, part 2 will be great but my lower back and waist will come first on this occasion.

So gave VIP Pyrmont a call and hoping for the best, someone answered the phone, great ! it's Susan, she will do actually but Candy would be better and YES, she is available too, so booked for the hour and got myself ready to go over.

Got to the shop, me wearing a mask ! just to keep safe, this old man really can't afford to take any chance with the Covid. reception is empty and a few seconds later, Candy came from the back, she gave me her elbow, good girl, that's how we shall greet these days. and she said, let's do the sanitizing procedures first, so we both cleaned our hands, I also show her my pocket sanitizer too and we both LOL !

Candy took me to the middle room, the first room was taken, I guess Susan must be working in there. How long you want to stay? I said my back needs you, so one hour please, I already got the $70+$50 in my pocket so handed over the cash and Candy asked me to get undressed.

Half way through, Candy comes back to the room and she is now wearing a mask too, that's great, I don't even have to ask, so I guess it's good that both the punter and ML are respecting the Covid safety protocol - well, perhaps at least between us Asians !

I am wearing my mask through out the session and so is Candy. And I am not putting my head into the head hole in the table either, just resting on my forearms.

This is really what RnT is all about, I won't go into the details of the part I as I have done numerous times already, just the best I could have asked for. Especially when her hands pushed up and in to the top of the groins area and pressed into those pressure points where even the best legit massage session simply can't reach - enough said !!

Part 1 actually went for nearly 45 mins, no complaints from me actually, I needed and very much so enjoying every minute of it. Candy went outside to get some really hot towels and wipe me down.

Then she disrobed and gave me some big tits body slide on my back, I am actually quite happy that she didn't use her home made Korean B2B style lotion, probably due to time left and she knew that I'm not really there for the body slides so she spent a lot more time concentrating in the part 1, it's so good when she just know exact what I am after and delivered superbly.

Sorry, got to go, more tomorrow !

Cheers

My Last Punt Before the Lunar New Year

Date of Visit : February 2021

Size/shape : petite lady size 4 with all natural firm and fuller than before E Cups breasts

Services Provided : The Best therapeutic Massage you can ask for, extended TT before a great Espanol finale.

My experiences:

I thought I should have an end of the year (Lunar Year that is) punt, not adventurous, just wanted to empty my sack completely - as in Chinese traditions 去舊迎新!...............lol, so the New Year would start fresh. Tossing between Candy and Nicole/Vicky (Cherry was out of the question as Friday is already the New Year !)

Settled for Candy as my low back pains sort of crying out for a Candy fix.

Made the booking - at the back of my mind I was actually hoping perhaps Susan would answer the phone but she wasn't on, so Candy it is.

Bit of a quiet day, the other girl left early so it was only Candy and I in the shop, I jokingly said - haha, we can make lots of noise then. Candy laughed and replied: you want me to make you cry of pain or happy when you cum ? I'll leave it up to you sister.

Part 1 as usual was very professionally done, Candy knows my body and my back so well, she just have to press down on the muscle and she knows what needs to be done. But I am always amazed that how did she managed her time so well, that she literally covered every single inch of my body (the back that is !).

She somehow squeezed in a 5 min of back walking as well, during that period Candy said, for your body, I wish I am massaging you back at QVB where I had the hand rails from the ceiling, I can do a much better job there, I said I know, but you are doing just fine.

Hot towel to follow then the Candy bra was unwrapped and I was once again presented with Candy's petite yet naturally busty body. I have to get up and have a drink of water before taking Candy towards the corner of the room where there is the only standing mirror in the room, I have to caress and play those big tits man !! and her nipples were so hard and good to play with. Then I lay back down on the table.

I knew Candy would do her signature Korean lotion body slides, so I lay on my tummy first to let her slides around, those big soft boobs on my back and butt just felt so great - reminded me of Mimi actually !

Then Candy get off me and quickly use the still warm towel to wipe the lotion off my back before lotion up my front, now the real fun begins:

Korean style Spanish aplenty, a bit of pussy slides as well, then Candy uses her hands to take me up the hill top, nearing the cliff, back a bit, played with the jewels instead then edging towards the cliff again. Then Candy asked if I like to do the standing titty fuck thing today? 要不要站起來操我的胸?

I said why not?

So Candy got up, push the table against the wall, she rested her back on the edge of the table, got some tissue papers in her hands so that she can hold her tits together, they were very lotion slippery, I come close to her, lowered myself a bit so that I could slide my rock hard cock into her cleavage, we adjusted our position and height a bit so I could titty fuck her in a perfect angle. This was good, but I couldn't do this for too long and I have to lean forward and rested my hands on the table in order to continue pounding. I could see that this ain't good for my back so I asked to stop and let me lay back down on the table. but Candy and I was getting sweaty.

More lotion was applied on BIG AH, Candy comes between my legs, I have to dry my hands on the table cover so that I could hold Candy's hanging tits together, now I am back to my favourite Spanish path, this is much better as I can control the tempo and not put any pressure on my back.

I could feel that I was building, so rather than the hard and fast pumping, I slow down a bit, concentrating using my helmet area to squeeze into that valley of sins. 來一個慢撚乳交七 and Candy knows I am close so she started to talk dirty to me, wanting me to give it to her, to fuck her and shoot my cum all over her tits. 哥哥快給我吧!哥哥的雞巴好硬哦,快點射給我吧!都射在我胸口吧!

That certainly worked and I cum, disappointingly, didn't shoot out too far, this was sort of my norm these days, missed those days when my first shot could usually handed on my chest. Candy knew I cum, so she puts her hand on me to get the last little drop out of me, played my balls a bit and said good boy !! 小弟弟射完了一定好舒服,好好休息睡覺吧!

I laughed, and asked, you always called me big brother, how come now I am a good boy?Candy gave me a cheeky look and said: before, you were this big - of course you are the big brother, now you are sleeping so become a little boy ! well, she is right !你之前又大又硬, 所以叫你做大哥哥!你射完以後變小啦,又要睡覺啦,所以才叫你小弟弟囉!

Cleaning up and got dressed, asked about Susan, yes, she is still working, want to see her next time, I said I think I should.

a big goodbye hug and I'm off.,

Very good session as always. by the way, we didn't make too much noise either...............lol

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Roster

Date of Visit : February 2021

My experiences:

I thought I should have an end of the year (Lunar Year that is) punt, not adventurous, just wanted to empty my sack completely - as in Chinese traditions 去舊迎新!...............lol, so the New Year would start fresh. Tossing between Candy and Nicole/Vicky (Cherry was out of the question as Friday is already the New Year !)

Settled for Candy as my low back pains sort of crying out for a Candy fix.

Made the booking - at the back of my mind I was actually hoping perhaps Susan would answer the phone but she wasn't on, so Candy it is.

Bit of a quiet day, the other girl left early so it was only Candy and I in the shop, I jokingly said - haha, we can make lots of noise then. Candy laughed and replied: you want me to make you cry of pain or happy when you cum ? I'll leave it up to you sister.

Part 1 as usual was very professionally done, Candy knows my body and my back so well, she just have to press down on the muscle and she knows what needs to be done. But I am always amazed that how did she managed her time so well, that she literally covered every single inch of my body (the back that is !).

She somehow squeezed in a 5 min of back walking as well, during that period Candy said, for your body, I wish I am massaging you back at QVB where I had the hand rails from the ceiling, I can do a much better job there, I said I know, but you are doing just fine.

Hot towel to follow then the Candy bra was unwrapped and I was once again presented with Candy's petite yet naturally busty body. I have to get up and have a drink of water before taking Candy towards the corner of the room where there is the only standing mirror in the room, I have to caress and play those big tits man !! and her nipples were so hard and good to play with. Then I lay back down on the table.

I knew Candy would do her signature Korean lotion body slides, so I lay on my tummy first to let her slides around, those big soft boobs on my back and butt just felt so great - reminded me of Mimi actually !

Then Candy get off me and quickly use the still warm towel to wipe the lotion off my back before lotion up my front, now the real fun begins:

Korean style Spanish aplenty, a bit of pussy slides as well, then Candy uses her hands to take me up the hill top, nearing the cliff, back a bit, played with the jewels instead then edging towards the cliff again. Then Candy asked if I like to do the standing titty fuck thing today? 要不要站起來操我的胸?

I said why not?

So Candy got up, push the table against the wall, she rested her back on the edge of the table, got some tissue papers in her hands so that she can hold her tits together, they were very lotion slippery, I come close to her, lowered myself a bit so that I could slide my rock hard cock into her cleavage, we adjusted our position and height a bit so I could titty fuck her in a perfect angle. This was good, but I couldn't do this for too long and I have to lean forward and rested my hands on the table in order to continue pounding. I could see that this ain't good for my back so I asked to stop and let me lay back down on the table. but Candy and I was getting sweaty.

More lotion was applied on BIG AH, Candy comes between my legs, I have to dry my hands on the table cover so that I could hold Candy's hanging tits together, now I am back to my favourite Spanish path, this is much better as I can control the tempo and not put any pressure on my back.

I could feel that I was building, so rather than the hard and fast pumping, I slow down a bit, concentrating using my helmet area to squeeze into that valley of sins. 來一個慢撚乳交七 and Candy knows I am close so she started to talk dirty to me, wanting me to give it to her, to fuck her and shoot my cum all over her tits. 哥哥快給我吧!哥哥的雞巴好硬哦,快點射給我吧!都射在我胸口吧!

That certainly worked and I cum, disappointingly, didn't shoot out too far, this was sort of my norm these days, missed those days when my first shot could usually handed on my chest. Candy knew I cum, so she puts her hand on me to get the last little drop out of me, played my balls a bit and said good boy !! 小弟弟射完了一定好舒服,好好休息睡覺吧!

I laughed, and asked, you always called me big brother, how come now I am a good boy?Candy gave me a cheeky look and said: before, you were this big - of course you are the big brother, now you are sleeping so become a little boy ! well, she is right !你之前又大又硬, 所以叫你做大哥哥!你射完以後變小啦,又要睡覺啦,所以才叫你小弟弟囉!

Cleaning up and got dressed, asked about Susan, yes, she is still working, want to see her next time, I said I think I should.

a big goodbye hug and I'm off.,

Very good session as always. by the way, we didn't make too much noise either...............lol

Cheers
    What’s the roster like in this shop ? They don’t seem to post pics / roster and on wechat they recommend you come and have a look ?

Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    What’s the roster like in this shop ? They don’t seem to post pics / roster and on wechat they recommend you come and have a look ?
    This shop only has a few MLs working nowadays. Key ladies are Candy and Susan and both are matured milfs, and I have reviewed them extensively in the past, to me they are my top 10 quality. But if they are not your cup of tea (age wise) don’t waste your time mate.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is candy now ?

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Where is candy now ?
    Candy has got a new shop in the city, 518 Kent St, but she still works a couple of days a week at VIP Pyrmont. Kent street has fully enclosed rooms, much more spacious and a decent proper shower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How on earth did you learn that. I thought that shop had closed. Used to be up on level 2 a Chinese massage shop, not great. For awhile few years back it changed hands to non Asian girls I think. I only went once to check it out as way to close to the office for me and there were girls from Argentina.