Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (India) Ariana - Unbelievable But Real!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another great review. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What people say about her service is true she is abit of a sex freak she does a good tongue kiss just gota ask. She will leave you exhausted.

The only downside for me is her whole back is filled with acne down to the top part of her legs and hair legs are hairy and prickly which are a huge turn off for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianlust View Post
    Had 45min sesh with Ariana, and what has been said about her in this thread - I can confirm is all true. Exept I didnt try fingering or CIM with her but did rest my finger on her ass during cowgirl and she was responding with more grinding. One thing you'll notice is her age is apparent through her idgaf attitude on things you talk about. So shes young with a rebel attitude and likes to be in control. The face sucking kiss was cool and I managed to get a few toung whips from her. Overall I'd say dont expect tounge in dfk and do expect alot of kissing. She really grabs your face - was great.

I started by trying to chat her up through compliments...never went anywhere with that. Moved on to kissing and she pulled me inbetween her legs. I then alternated between her tits and kissing. She doesnt mind you sucking hard on her nipples - in fact I think she loves it. Moving on to daty on her shaved pussy. Her pussy looks small and the lips dont overly petrude. And again she likes her clit being sucked on. I alternated between carresing her clit with my tounge, running tounge over her whole pussy, and sucking that clit of hers. She was only a little moist here and I went for it for a while. When I came back up to kiss her she rolled me over and started pussy sliding. This is where she comes alive..she got so wet just sliding up and down my shaft..it was amazing. She gave me a decent blow job with a lot of suction, not great pace just suck hard, looking at me and returns for more pussy slide. I knew she liked the slide because when we started I was sliding her while kissing and getting more passionate kisses off her. But when she took over (and it does appear she loves to be in control) a small lake formed on the sheets. She then quickly domed me up and jumped on. She's a grinder not a pole volt jumper. None the less. I was enjoying her grind away while forcing her hips down and that kissing. When she jupmed off I thought mish but she stayed on all fours and guestered me. Going deep in her made her squeal and she likes it fast and a bit rough. Then the epic moment of cumming was arriving. I wanted to try last a bit longer but could tell she needed a pumping. She lies on her stomach, reaches for her clit, with but in the air, I come formard for one last kiss grabbing her throat and Im off. This young chick needs to be fucked hard boys (so prep yourself for endurance not gfe). As I rammed her I though of CIM but her pussy was clamping and I blew in her sweet spot while deep and continued thrusting in case she was on the edge. When I was empty and stopped her pussy was pulsing on my cock and it felt like she had an alright time, though shes a pro and has probly had 45mins of just being hammered by fit guys. Some days I'm like that while other days I let go in 20 after the foreplay..dunno what it is. Tried a bit of chit chat afterwards but the beast that was unleashed turned back to idgaf young lady. Shes really cool boys so go fuck her brains out - she'll love it.
    Great review, had a blast with her couple of weeks ago too. Go try her out while she is still available.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    What people say about her service is true she is abit of a sex freak she does a good tongue kiss just gota ask. She will leave you exhausted.

The only downside for me is her whole back is filled with acne down to the top part of her legs and hair legs are hairy and prickly which are a huge turn off for me
    EEEK...that does not sound too good. I have been putting this girl on my shopping list for a while but maybe this might deter me from buying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    EEEK...that does not sound too good. I have been putting this girl on my shopping list for a while but maybe this might deter me from buying.
    I’m surprised nobody has mentioned it major downer

See Deepika from Strathfield 227 miles ahead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Agreed however I didn’t actually notice it too much myself when I saw her. Arianna is in the top 5 ladies I’ve seen at various joints. The energy is just next level. Sex is too good maybe I got distracted so I didn’t really care about the acne

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for this review, booked and saw her and it was amazing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bit of hair, bit of acne... doesn't really matter. No ones perfect. Its really up to each punter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Switch off the lights so you dont see the acne. Ask het to wear stockings you dont feel her leg hair. Then ask her yo spray her purfume on the stockings after session. Keep it as souvenir.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is a little cold at the beginning, but once she gets going she def has good energy.

Lots of kissing but no tongue.

Worth trying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Grungeboy75.... Solid review bro. Lol... She don't like idle chit chat aye, straight to the main course!..... I love it...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any photos of her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    yup, 42 gladesville is too far for me too! especially i m taking uber... so it is extra $50 just for 1 way trip (i take public transport back to city usually).

so i only go there if certain and if there is more than 1 girl i want to see. Today i saw Anna is on roster too, i had Anna before and she was great, rtf is definite..., so 9:30 ish i already texted 42G, to book both Ariana and Anna for 1 hr each at 3 and 5 pm respectively... after bit of back and forth... staff need to double check whether Ariana is gonna work... blablabla.. finalky got it confirmed...

then at 1 pm i got another call from staff... bit convoluted explanation but basically Ariana is now not sure again... so i ended up cancelling both booking as i already explained at staff with Japanese accent right at the beginning at 10am that i only come if i can get confirmed booking for 2 girls as i live far away....

anyway after reading more review of Ariana from different people, i probably just lucky that the booking is messed up so potentially i wont waste money on Ariana (i know Anna is a sure thing, had her before), a review said that she (Ariana)is so so in term of her look and ass, and the other review said that she is the opposite of submissive... which prob preferable for other people but for me it rang my spidey sense....

Quite intrigued on the other Indian girl who provide backdoor though... , Priya i think is her name. I saw 2 Indian girls in n5marrickville, 1 is slim and tall, the other is sexy , tall and volluptious...., i m hoping that Priya is the second girl who i saw at n5m before.. voz she is hot!!... and anal? wow... , but then again too much uncertainty and 42 Glades is way too far. If the shop can provide real photos that would make doing business much easier...sigh...
    Hi. can you provide more details of Priya. Where did you last see her? Interested in her since you mention she is awesome and may provide backdoor

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Priya still available? Also the name deepila mentioned… any intel?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12