Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: (India) Ariana - Unbelievable But Real!

  1. #1
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    588

    (India) Ariana - Unbelievable But Real!

    Taking a day off for the CNY and just relaxing in the afternoon. Had quite an average punt in the city early this week and still got blueballs. Decided to give 42 a go as it’s near me. I have been eyeing on Ariana’s photo as I never met an Indian girl before. Thanks to asahi bro’s review I made up my mind and messaged 42 for a booking for 30mins.

    Running a couple of mins late and was catching my breath when I got there. Asked if I could take a few mins break. Thanks to Eddie they were very accommodating and just left me in the waiting cubicle without rushing me for good 10mins.

    Then Ariana came, a very classic Indian young girl. Big eyes and high eyebrow, tall and straight nose. She got nice features on her face make her look erotic and beautiful. Her black dress didn’t quite do her justice TBH but I was admiring her nice butt and waist while I followed her to the room.

    She didn’t talk much. She ushered me to the shower. Took me ages to get the temperature right. While I was washing myself and she joined in. She is probably 163, fit with a very nice muscle tone and curve. Very young age with firm and perky C cup breasts. I gave them a good feel and she didn’t mind at all. They were just gorgeous. I can’t wait to suck on them. Her complexion was actually lighter than I was expecting from an Indian girl.

    A very quick wash down without wasting any time we both exited the shower.

    I dried up, sat on the bed, and watched her getting ready. At this point, I still wasn’t sure if I can kiss her. She said the aircon was a bit cold and I said let me warm you up. She looked at me with a cheeky smile and threw the towel away. Suddenly she turned into a pornstar. She crawled on to me and pressed her breasts to my face. I wrapped my arms around her tight waist, slim without an ounce of extra fat. I was sucking and licking on her breast, nice and firm with perfect nipples. I was sucking them like a baby then I looked up to her eyes. Without me reaching to her, she dropped her head and gave me a very deep and sensual kiss like we were desperate lovers just reunioned. I wrapped my arms tighter with her breasts pressed onto my chest while we kissed. I feel my adrenaline and hormone soaring and blood rushing to my little one.

    It was so good, and it would be a shame to rush this. I grabbed my wallet and rang the reception to extend. We stood behind the door and DFK until Eddie came to collect the cash.

    Locked the door we made our way back to the bed without stopping DFK. She moved down to my little bro and started tasting it. Sucking, licking, very slurpy and sensual. She was great with eye contact. I normally prefer girls not to look up as I feel embarrassed, but she looked at me like she was really really keen to see me. I felt hot with my bro and the blood flow just pumping hard.

    I sat up higher and she moved up to wrap her lips and tongue around mine. Great taste of her mouth. She sucks hard on my lips with spontaneous light moans which drove my adrenaline like crazy. She moved down on my bro again and I was in heaven.

    I laid her down and kissed her for a good few mins. I moved down to her breast. I fondled and gently squeezed them. I can tell she was genuinely horny by the way she breathed, how she moved her body around mine, her muscle cramped when I touched her sensitive spots. I moved down to her delta, nice and clean-shaven pussy. I slowly slide my tongue on her groin. She was shaky. The moment when I touched her clit she was electrified. Her clit dilated in just a few seconds and started tasting the mild salty fluid oozing slowly from her hole. I was dining at her Y like I haven’t eaten for a week and her breaths kept escalating until she yelled out with her back arched and thighs shaking.

    I domed up and started burning my calories in mish. She grabbed my face with both hands and sucked on my mouth hard. She literally squeezed her mouth and face on to mine and I was out of oxygen. She looked at me with panic eyes and worried herself may lose control in orgasm in no time.

    I slowed down pumping as I felt I was close to the edge. I was in slow motion while looking deep into her eyes. Full of love and it’s the first time I got this from an Indian girl. Her eyes were beautiful to look at. We kissed a bit,released a bit, and forward a couple of times. While I gained back control, I sped up and she straightaway was moaning orgasmically, scratching my back with her long nails and yet, I couldn't feel any pain.

    While I had to slow down again, she said “doggy”. I dismounted and she flipped around. Her butt was sexy like hell and he pussy and so beautiful and inviting from behind. What a scene! As much as I would like to just kept looking and touching, I couldn’t resist to thrust my bro into her pussy. So warm, soft, and tight, just wrapped around my little bro perfectly. I pumped; I lifted one leg up to get deeper penetration and wider. Her moaning was muffled with her face buried into the bed. She slowly slides her legs straight and lies face down with her butts tilted up. I split my leg and pumped and pressed on her full, round, and meaty butts hard…real hard. I reached to her face and DFK from behind. I gently grabbed her neck and she grabbed my hand and squeezed onto her neck. What an experience!

    I flipped her around as I felt I can’t hold it anymore. She used her hand to rub her clit while I was speeding up the pumping in mish. While I pumped harder, she rubbed harder. I whispered I am cumming, she said, me too……

    I felt like my soul lost track of time and space and my brain was just blank at that moment I busted my load. When I returned to consciousness, the only thing I knew was that she was kissing me, deeply…I collapsed.

    She managed to sit up and removed the condom with a wipe down, then she collapsed also and lied next to me. I tried to chat up but literally no more energy. We just slept the rest of a couple mins.

    Alarm went off, I did a quick rinse then dressed up. I kissed her goodbye and promised I will see her again.

    Out of the room, I wasn’t quite myself and stumbled a bit. I went downstairs and couldn't find my car, and realized I parked on the roof. I rang the doorbell and got in to go upstairs, and bumped into the side table opposite to the reception while Eddie asked me how it was…can’t remember if I answered him. And my rear wheel hit the kerb while turning into the narrow drive path. Fortunately, I got home safe…

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-02-2021
    Posts
    48
    Very nice review! Arianna is great, she is one of the only Indian girls from whom I have received a proper diamond experience. She is within my top 3 at 42G and have seen her few times.

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2020
    Posts
    60
    Great review! She sounds fantastic. Gladesville a bit of a hike for me but seems she is worth the effort. And fit little body from the website pic.

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-02-2021
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8
    Nice review. It's hard to find an Indian girl working in a shop with such passion in bed. Makes me want to book a session with her. I had a bad experience with one before, so I am a bit hesitant.

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-09-2020
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Taking a day off for the CNY and just relaxing in the afternoon. Had quite an average punt in the city early this week and still got blueballs. Decided to give 42 a go as it’s near me. I have been eyeing on Ariana’s photo as I never met an Indian girl before. Thanks to asahi bro’s review I made up my mind and messaged 42 for a booking for 30mins.

    Running a couple of mins late and was catching my breath when I got there. Asked if I could take a few mins break. Thanks to Eddie they were very accommodating and just left me in the waiting cubicle without rushing me for good 10mins.

    Then Ariana came, a very classic Indian young girl. Big eyes and high eyebrow, tall and straight nose. She got nice features on her face make her look erotic and beautiful. Her black dress didn’t quite do her justice TBH but I was admiring her nice butt and waist while I followed her to the room.

    She didn’t talk much. She ushered me to the shower. Took me ages to get the temperature right. While I was washing myself and she joined in. She is probably 163, fit with a very nice muscle tone and curve. Very young age with firm and perky C cup breasts. I gave them a good feel and she didn’t mind at all. They were just gorgeous. I can’t wait to suck on them. Her complexion was actually lighter than I was expecting from an Indian girl.

    A very quick wash down without wasting any time we both exited the shower.

    I dried up, sat on the bed, and watched her getting ready. At this point, I still wasn’t sure if I can kiss her. She said the aircon was a bit cold and I said let me warm you up. She looked at me with a cheeky smile and threw the towel away. Suddenly she turned into a pornstar. She crawled on to me and pressed her breasts to my face. I wrapped my arms around her tight waist, slim without an ounce of extra fat. I was sucking and licking on her breast, nice and firm with perfect nipples. I was sucking them like a baby then I looked up to her eyes. Without me reaching to her, she dropped her head and gave me a very deep and sensual kiss like we were desperate lovers just reunioned. I wrapped my arms tighter with her breasts pressed onto my chest while we kissed. I feel my adrenaline and hormone soaring and blood rushing to my little one.

    It was so good, and it would be a shame to rush this. I grabbed my wallet and rang the reception to extend. We stood behind the door and DFK until Eddie came to collect the cash.

    Locked the door we made our way back to the bed without stopping DFK. She moved down to my little bro and started tasting it. Sucking, licking, very slurpy and sensual. She was great with eye contact. I normally prefer girls not to look up as I feel embarrassed, but she looked at me like she was really really keen to see me. I felt hot with my bro and the blood flow just pumping hard.

    I sat up higher and she moved up to wrap her lips and tongue around mine. Great taste of her mouth. She sucks hard on my lips with spontaneous light moans which drove my adrenaline like crazy. She moved down on my bro again and I was in heaven.

    I laid her down and kissed her for a good few mins. I moved down to her breast. I fondled and gently squeezed them. I can tell she was genuinely horny by the way she breathed, how she moved her body around mine, her muscle cramped when I touched her sensitive spots. I moved down to her delta, nice and clean-shaven pussy. I slowly slide my tongue on her groin. She was shaky. The moment when I touched her clit she was electrified. Her clit dilated in just a few seconds and started tasting the mild salty fluid oozing slowly from her hole. I was dining at her Y like I haven’t eaten for a week and her breaths kept escalating until she yelled out with her back arched and thighs shaking.

    I domed up and started burning my calories in mish. She grabbed my face with both hands and sucked on my mouth hard. She literally squeezed her mouth and face on to mine and I was out of oxygen. She looked at me with panic eyes and worried herself may lose control in orgasm in no time.

    I slowed down pumping as I felt I was close to the edge. I was in slow motion while looking deep into her eyes. Full of love and it’s the first time I got this from an Indian girl. Her eyes were beautiful to look at. We kissed a bit,released a bit, and forward a couple of times. While I gained back control, I sped up and she straightaway was moaning orgasmically, scratching my back with her long nails and yet, I couldn't feel any pain.

    While I had to slow down again, she said “doggy”. I dismounted and she flipped around. Her butt was sexy like hell and he pussy and so beautiful and inviting from behind. What a scene! As much as I would like to just kept looking and touching, I couldn’t resist to thrust my bro into her pussy. So warm, soft, and tight, just wrapped around my little bro perfectly. I pumped; I lifted one leg up to get deeper penetration and wider. Her moaning was muffled with her face buried into the bed. She slowly slides her legs straight and lies face down with her butts tilted up. I split my leg and pumped and pressed on her full, round, and meaty butts hard…real hard. I reached to her face and DFK from behind. I gently grabbed her neck and she grabbed my hand and squeezed onto her neck. What an experience!

    I flipped her around as I felt I can’t hold it anymore. She used her hand to rub her clit while I was speeding up the pumping in mish. While I pumped harder, she rubbed harder. I whispered I am cumming, she said, me too……

    I felt like my soul lost track of time and space and my brain was just blank at that moment I busted my load. When I returned to consciousness, the only thing I knew was that she was kissing me, deeply…I collapsed.

    She managed to sit up and removed the condom with a wipe down, then she collapsed also and lied next to me. I tried to chat up but literally no more energy. We just slept the rest of a couple mins.

    Alarm went off, I did a quick rinse then dressed up. I kissed her goodbye and promised I will see her again.

    Out of the room, I wasn’t quite myself and stumbled a bit. I went downstairs and couldn't find my car, and realized I parked on the roof. I rang the doorbell and got in to go upstairs, and bumped into the side table opposite to the reception while Eddie asked me how it was…can’t remember if I answered him. And my rear wheel hit the kerb while turning into the narrow drive path. Fortunately, I got home safe…
    Great review �� I have been wanting to see her from day 1 , but what a shame she can't see Indian origin guys ��

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    14-04-2016
    Posts
    87
    Hey guys does anyone have a picture of her

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-02-2018
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Very nice review! Arianna is great, she is one of the only Indian girls from whom I have received a proper diamond experience. She is within my top 3 at 42G and have seen her few times.
    Who are your top 3 at 42G?

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-09-2013
    Posts
    240
    Ariana looks hot from the back. If only 42G was closer to me.

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-06-2014
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post
    Hey guys does anyone have a picture of her
    Hey bro, there's a pic from the back on the 42G wechat

    Thanks for the review holi_day

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    338
    yup, 42 gladesville is too far for me too! especially i m taking uber... so it is extra $50 just for 1 way trip (i take public transport back to city usually).

    so i only go there if certain and if there is more than 1 girl i want to see. Today i saw Anna is on roster too, i had Anna before and she was great, rtf is definite..., so 9:30 ish i already texted 42G, to book both Ariana and Anna for 1 hr each at 3 and 5 pm respectively... after bit of back and forth... staff need to double check whether Ariana is gonna work... blablabla.. finalky got it confirmed...

    then at 1 pm i got another call from staff... bit convoluted explanation but basically Ariana is now not sure again... so i ended up cancelling both booking as i already explained at staff with Japanese accent right at the beginning at 10am that i only come if i can get confirmed booking for 2 girls as i live far away....

    anyway after reading more review of Ariana from different people, i probably just lucky that the booking is messed up so potentially i wont waste money on Ariana (i know Anna is a sure thing, had her before), a review said that she (Ariana)is so so in term of her look and ass, and the other review said that she is the opposite of submissive... which prob preferable for other people but for me it rang my spidey sense....

    Quite intrigued on the other Indian girl who provide backdoor though... , Priya i think is her name. I saw 2 Indian girls in n5marrickville, 1 is slim and tall, the other is sexy , tall and volluptious...., i m hoping that Priya is the second girl who i saw at n5m before.. voz she is hot!!... and anal? wow... , but then again too much uncertainty and 42 Glades is way too far. If the shop can provide real photos that would make doing business much easier...sigh...

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者) AUSLAD21's Avatar
    Join Date
    15-10-2019
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    108
    Is it true that Ariana does not see people of Indian Ethnicity?

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者) Funandfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-01-2016
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSLAD21 View Post
    Is it true that Ariana does not see people of Indian Ethnicity?
    Better ask this question from shop reception.
    Cheers

  13. #13
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Is this the same Arianna as at MAC?

  14. #14
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-06-2014
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Is this the same Arianna as at MAC?
    No, different Indian girl, same name

  15. #15
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-07-2014
    Posts
    260
    After reading all reviews I finally decided to check her out - despite my reluctance to book another Indian girl as most experiences in the past were not that great......but this girl was an absolute sweetheart. Very much into pleasing you with her service. She is really nice and very different from your average WL in terms of her attitude. I hope all her clients treat her well. She is a sweet girl

  16. #16
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-10-2020
    Posts
    60
    Nice review. She is definitely on the list to try. She looks hot and her service sounds great!

  17. #17
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-02-2021
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSLAD21 View Post
    Is it true that Ariana does not see people of Indian Ethnicity?
    Yes it says no Indian customers on WeChat

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-03-2014
    Posts
    492
    Ariana is definately a must see. One of the nicest girls you'll meet and the sex is hot.
    Dont skimp time. Youll need an hour at least.

  19. #19
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-06-2020
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    41
    Okay, so I booked an extended session with Ariana. It was my first time seeing her.

    We showered together, she helped me cleaned some of my man parts.

    Off to the bed and we started DFK. We only used lips and I usually give how much I get. Didn't get any tounge that booking so YMMV.

    Her BBBJ is to die for! Did not use any tissues she wrapped her wet tongue around my man and I loved the up and down DT action.

    We were both hot and ready for some intercourse, she did such an amazing pussy slide before she slipped the dom on and did cowgirl.

    A couple of positions later and we were both satisfied.

    This girl works really hard! Please treat her well! 🥰

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    05-03-2021
    Posts
    39
    Had 45min sesh with Ariana, and what has been said about her in this thread - I can confirm is all true. Exept I didnt try fingering or CIM with her but did rest my finger on her ass during cowgirl and she was responding with more grinding. One thing you'll notice is her age is apparent through her idgaf attitude on things you talk about. So shes young with a rebel attitude and likes to be in control. The face sucking kiss was cool and I managed to get a few toung whips from her. Overall I'd say dont expect tounge in dfk and do expect alot of kissing. She really grabs your face - was great.

    I started by trying to chat her up through compliments...never went anywhere with that. Moved on to kissing and she pulled me inbetween her legs. I then alternated between her tits and kissing. She doesnt mind you sucking hard on her nipples - in fact I think she loves it. Moving on to daty on her shaved pussy. Her pussy looks small and the lips dont overly petrude. And again she likes her clit being sucked on. I alternated between carresing her clit with my tounge, running tounge over her whole pussy, and sucking that clit of hers. She was only a little moist here and I went for it for a while. When I came back up to kiss her she rolled me over and started pussy sliding. This is where she comes alive..she got so wet just sliding up and down my shaft..it was amazing. She gave me a decent blow job with a lot of suction, not great pace just suck hard, looking at me and returns for more pussy slide. I knew she liked the slide because when we started I was sliding her while kissing and getting more passionate kisses off her. But when she took over (and it does appear she loves to be in control) a small lake formed on the sheets. She then quickly domed me up and jumped on. She's a grinder not a pole volt jumper. None the less. I was enjoying her grind away while forcing her hips down and that kissing. When she jupmed off I thought mish but she stayed on all fours and guestered me. Going deep in her made her squeal and she likes it fast and a bit rough. Then the epic moment of cumming was arriving. I wanted to try last a bit longer but could tell she needed a pumping. She lies on her stomach, reaches for her clit, with but in the air, I come formard for one last kiss grabbing her throat and Im off. This young chick needs to be fucked hard boys (so prep yourself for endurance not gfe). As I rammed her I though of CIM but her pussy was clamping and I blew in her sweet spot while deep and continued thrusting in case she was on the edge. When I was empty and stopped her pussy was pulsing on my cock and it felt like she had an alright time, though shes a pro and has probly had 45mins of just being hammered by fit guys. Some days I'm like that while other days I let go in 20 after the foreplay..dunno what it is. Tried a bit of chit chat afterwards but the beast that was unleashed turned back to idgaf young lady. Shes really cool boys so go fuck her brains out - she'll love it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •