Louisa - sophisticated and sexy

Person's Name : Louisa

Establishment : 18 Brookvale

Date of Visit : 13/02/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.desiresbrookvale.com.au

Phone : 9939 5555

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $250/hr

Size/shape : 164 cm or 5' 4" Curvy figure (not fat), natural B-cups, nicely rounded butt, fully shaved, attractive face, very good kisser, shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half black West African, half Filipina

Services Provided : I had read Newboys post on Louisa and I did not venture that far on the first visit but had a great time. DATY, BBBJ, balls sucking, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, came while wanking and balls sucking while I licked her pussy and some arse play both ways.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes really lovely person and very nice to hold a long conversation with about a variety of subjects. Puts in a strong effort to please.

My experience/comments : I wanted to see Louisa before but every time I went there to 18 Chard rd May would answer the door and well you all know May is so hot and sexy and a total sweetheart so we just walk in the room together and its on big time.

So now my chance finally arrived so I booked for first slot at 2 pm and she was pretty heavily booked after and first impressions were great and she is a very attractive sexy girl who is very open and friendly.

I warmed to her right off and I handed over the $250 to the reception lady and we talked as we went to the room and I undressed and showered still talking and then sat on the bed for ten minutes discussing a wide variety of topics.

I wanted to get to know her and she is lovely and kind and considerate and I asked if I could kiss her and she readily agreed and we lay down on the bed and what followed was such a sexy intimate experience.

The two African girls I have seen there are the best kissers and they really seem genuine to me and there is nothing fake here and it is so nice to get a girl that will do this properly.

We were at it for ten minutes and its like I am with a proper girlfriend and we were holding each other close and the tongues are entwining and my cock is getting harder.

Now Louise is giving me a catbath and she said she is good at blowjobs so she is sucking balls and then cock and it did feel very soft and sensual and she is licking my cock as she sucks.

After five minutes I ask if she likes DATY and her eyes light up and I told her I like giving it and want to do a good job each time so Louisa lays there and I am in there licking softly.

Now guys this girl is very receptive to respectful guys and this is something that came out to me during our talk, so the key to a good time is to treat her very well and she will warm to you right away.

My licking skills were paying dividends and Louisa really was enjoying it and she was reacting strongly very quickly and was crying out only one minute in and it just got better after that.

Here we are three minutes in and the crying out with more gusto and the hip movements and she was playing with nipples and her pussy is very wet and I am sucking her pussy.

I fucking love giving girls an orgasm and now at the five minutes mark things are getting pretty intense and I was not going to let her escape my tongue and I increased the intensity.

I am flicking her clit in rapid strokes and then sucking and I have a firm grip on her pulling her into me like I am going to eat her whole and now the crying is getting to be more like screaming.

Also the bucking up of hips and I am soaked with slippery cum and Louisa is shaking and sensitive and I get up and rinse off as I had a mouth full by now.

Louisa said that it was amazing and she enjoyed it very much and now its my turn for some more cock and balls sucking and I lay there and her technique is very good and she is watching my reactions.

Louisa now doms me up and no lube needed and she climbs on top and her pussy feels really nice and snug and she is leaning down horny and kissing me and this is really sexy.

She was leaning upright and riding me and playing with balls and I at one stage held her waist and fucked upward in rapid strokes and Louisa was crying out.

This girl loves sex and she feels very nice to hold and I was getting pretty hot so we changed to missionary and it felt good inside her pussy and I enjoyed the slow fucking with kissing.

I stayed like this and held her close just slowly making love and kissing her sexy mouth and then elevated up and really hammered her and she loved this as well.

I am now very hot and sweaty after five minutes of hard exertion and starting to lose the erection so we rest to cool down and then she removes the dom and sucks me hard again.

This time we try for doggy and I enjoyed looking at her as I stroked away for five minutes but was not going to cum so we lay down and then Louisa is sucking me and wanking me.

My balls were being sucked while wanking and she was fantastic and kept going until I was hard and then I pulled her around and sucked her pussy while she wanked me with balls and arse play.

After five minutes I came strongly while licking her pussy so she is a great girl and can get you over the line even if you are an older guy like me who takes a while sometimes.

We were now out of time so we showered and I kissed her goodbye but will get back there for some more adventurous stuff the next time.

Also I want to add that Louisa did also confirm that this is a very well run shop and the girls are looked after very well by management with many benefits thrown in and I support them simply because its the right thing to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awww thank you so much!

I too had a lovely time (as you could tell - wink!) and really loved our conversation too.
    I hope to see you again very, very soon xx
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Great review again !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review Jethro. From her posts on these forums alone i'm already so attracted to Louisa i cannot wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aww thank you KingMike!
    Hope to meet with you very soon! x
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Banned
    Louisa is ready to take bookings now!