Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC girls

Junior Member(有D料到)

ABC girls

Having a look around the rosters, I've started spotting more ABC girls. They're on my bucket list. The four that I've spotted are

1. Jackie - Forever 19. There's a couple of reviews on here about her and I'm hoping to see her sometime next week if she's working.
    2. Jennifer - N5M. I booked some time earlier this week but found out she had cancelled earlier in the day.
    3. Jessica - 42G. Another girl spotted on the roster in the last few days but I'm not sure about any details on her.
    4. Nikki - Chatswood60. Good looking pictures.

Anyone seen some of these girls or know of other ABCs out there working in Sydney?

Hey bro. Can confirm that Jackie isn't a ABC but her English is very good. I would say she is close to fluent lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Hey bro. Can confirm that Jackie isn't a ABC but her English is very good. I would say she is close to fluent lol.
    Thanks, have you seen her? Maybe she came here as a teenager, or is she not ABC at all?

Banned
    Are ABC girls any good in bed? I've done Aussies and Aussie-Born Russians but never ABCs. They're either too meaty to my liking compared to international students.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    Are ABC girls any good in bed? I've done Aussies and Aussie-Born Russians but never ABCs. They're either too meaty to my liking compared to international students.
    Curious with these as well.

Whats with abc's?
    Is it just them being abc's thats attractive?
    Is it because they can communicate in english better than chinese wl/ml?

Thinking of trying jackie at f19.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Thanks, have you seen her? Maybe she came here as a teenager, or is she not ABC at all?
    Nah bro I haven't seen her but ages ago when I saw Sugar, I was introduced to Jackie. She looks attractive and seems friendly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Curious with these as well.

Whats with abc's?
    Is it just them being abc's thats attractive?
    Is it because they can communicate in english better than chinese wl/ml?
    It's mostly a bucket list thing for me. I went to uni here and saw so many Asian girls around who are real lookers. Hoping to find one who does some great service as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Nah bro I haven't seen her but ages ago when I saw Sugar, I was introduced to Jackie. She looks attractive and seems friendly.
    I'll need to check her out!

It's mostly a bucket list thing for me. I went to uni here and saw so many Asian girls around who are real lookers. Hoping to find one who does some great service as well.

Yeah man, Jackie does look attractive but Sugar looks heaps good as well ! Sugar's pics on 19's website are also 100% real. Not sure about Jackies photos but Jackie is also good looking.

Banned

Hopefully a review would come up soon. I've seen many ABCs in my work, they're obviously much prettier and have better style than MLC just that I haven't bedded one before.

By the way I'll write down what I find about Aussies and Aussie-born Russian:

Aussies: A bit of a starfish, but they like DATY. And strictly CBJ only. No DFK or LFK. Maybe some will offer DFK/LFK for a price.

Russian: Very active in bed. So far I've only experienced CBJ but for extra 💸 she let me DFK and DATY her. Very PSE style service.

I'm hoping one day I'd get the chance to try French girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh, i see.
    It is definitely part of my bucket list as well.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alot of the MLs that said to be ABC/ABA are not really born here but their english is very good. They probably been here a lot longer so they are more open and easier to get along with.

I think i've ever only met one australian born asian - she was filo and probably has the prettiest face i've seen. (shop claimed she is half white but i have some doubt). she was really good to talk with but service was a bit held back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    u will find ABCs tend not to work locally out of fear they are identified

Jackie is ABC, not hot but I say 6-7/10. my review here. The photo is not her actual photo.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ackie-22yr-ABC

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Aussie girls are expensive and IMHO not worth the $$$ they are after. If an Aussie girl is in a cheaper shop then you can almost guarantee that the service will be sub par and they will push you for unreasonable extras. Pass.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A lot of girls advertised as ABC/K/J/V etc are often not born in Australia.
    They are usually born overseas but speak English quite well.
    If you are born or raised in Australia you can pick them straight away, but if English is your second language maybe you can be fooled.
    But at the end of the day I guess it doesn't matter. If a girl is pretty and sexy and has a good attitude then that's all that matters, the rest is just labels.
    A perfect example was Shelley at Ginza who was advertised as ABJ. That was quite funny because there is no way she was Aussie. But she was a fantastic girl! Body, mind, spirit, very special. One of the best ever.

Banned
    Seen a few in the more expensive caucasian shops.
    They are really quite cunning and know their value.
    They lost their novelty value for me a long time ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ABC girls have generally been bullied by their PRC born mothers, who know how tough life can be, to study hard and rarely have need to earn six figures as a hooker...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    ABC girls have generally been bullied by their PRC born mothers, who know how tough life can be, to study hard and rarely have need to earn six figures as a hooker...
    Hehe...Very True!

I have seen 2 ABC girls till now and 1 ABV. Some far back as 5-6 years ago but no one recently.

ABC Lily from 5 Star back in 2014 or 2015: This babe was a knockout. She had a looks to kill and a hot body. She was the quickest I ever fell for. But unfortunately, she retired too soon for me to ask her number. Not that she would have given me her number as I guessed she wasn't keen on going out with customers.
    ABC Honey back in 2017 I think (Also from 5 Star): Hot girl but too professional. Also a little princess and cold. At least to me.
    ABV Grace from Ginza Club: I remember her being good but don't remember much of anything else. She was a real artist though. Showed me her paintings and drawings and she was seriously good at it.

ABC, ABV, ABT, ABP were all rare before. In this pandemic, it would be impossible to find one.
    Probably will have better luck finding one in seekingarrangement.com

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Hehe...Very True!

I have seen 2 ABC girls till now and 1 ABV. Some far back as 5-6 years ago but no one recently.

ABC Lily from 5 Star back in 2014 or 2015: This babe was a knockout. She had a looks to kill and a hot body. She was the quickest I ever fell for. But unfortunately, she retired too soon for me to ask her number. Not that she would have given me her number as I guessed she wasn't keen on going out with customers.
    ABC Honey back in 2017 I think (Also from 5 Star): Hot girl but too professional. Also a little princess and cold. At least to me.
    ABV Grace from Ginza Club: I remember her being good but don't remember much of anything else. She was a real artist though. Showed me her paintings and drawings and she was seriously good at it.

ABC, ABV, ABT, ABP were all rare before. In this pandemic, it would be impossible to find one.
    Probably will have better luck finding one in seekingarrangement.com
    ABC Honey’s first stint was in 2012, she was one of the best girls, fresh and wild, nothing cold about her, a few years later, she had a second stint, but not as late as 2017... I saw her on her second stint too, she was terrific, except with bigger boobs by then.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Lmao of all the weird China takes I seen, this one takes the cake.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast