Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Having a look around the rosters, I've started spotting more ABC girls. They're on my bucket list. The four that I've spotted are

1. Jackie - Forever 19. There's a couple of reviews on here about her and I'm hoping to see her sometime next week if she's working.
    2. Jennifer - N5M. I booked some time earlier this week but found out she had cancelled earlier in the day.
    3. Jessica - 42G. Another girl spotted on the roster in the last few days but I'm not sure about any details on her.
    4. Nikki - Chatswood60. Good looking pictures.

Anyone seen some of these girls or know of other ABCs out there working in Sydney?
    Kinda defeats the purpose for me, I'm not there to talk, and I really dont want to have any illusions ruined when they speak more fluently than me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    ABCs generally come from conservative, middle class families, usually go to good schools, usually go to university and then professional careers. There are exceptions but generally this is true.
    So they are not rushing to become prostitutes.
    They have many more better options in life in a country like Australia that is full of opportunities for young women.
    Occasionally you get some that do, usually for short periods, for various reasons like making quick money to pay off a debt, or other expense they have, but then they leave the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    ABCs generally come from conservative, middle class families, usually go to good schools, usually go to university and then professional careers. There are exceptions but generally this is true.
    So they are not rushing to become prostitutes.
    They have many more better options in life in a country like Australia that is full of opportunities for young women.
    Occasionally you get some that do, usually for short periods, for various reasons like making quick money to pay off a debt, or other expense they have, but then they leave the industry.
    Well said!

You only need to look at all the honour lists from selective schools etc. they are full of Asian names ! In which I meant all of Asia: Chinese , Korean, Japanese, Singapore, Malaysian and Indian. Not to say these young kids are smarter, but their family would most likely push them and support them much harder and better , with extra private tutoring growing up. But of course, there are always exceptions, right ?

Ps, didn’t mean to leave out Taiwanese, Vietnamese or Indonesian etc. but I can’t name them all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well said!

You only need to look at all the honour lists from selective schools etc. they are full of Asian names ! In which I meant all of Asia: Chinese , Korean, Japanese, Singapore, Malaysian and Indian. Not to say these young kids are smarter, but their family would most likely push them and support them much harder and better , with extra private tutoring growing up. But of course, there are always exceptions, right ?

Ps, didn’t mean to leave out Taiwanese, Vietnamese or Indonesian etc. but I can’t name them all.
    There are exceptions.
    Many rebelled against the Tiger Parenting and end up in broken homes and they use to end up in King Cross and hang around the strips joints and Kellet St.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    There are exceptions.
    Many rebelled against the Tiger Parenting and end up in broken homes and they use to end up in King Cross and hang around the strips joints and Kellet St.
    There are always the rebels bro, the good girls gone bad.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Have met a smart articulate Aussie Korean girl on Seeking Arrangement. She’s doing it for extra cash to put in her latest business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    ABC Honey’s first stint was in 2012, she was one of the best girls, fresh and wild, nothing cold about her, a few years later, she had a second stint, but not as late as 2017... I saw her on her second stint too, she was terrific, except with bigger boobs by then.
    Yeah I might have got my date wrong. It's been so long all the dates have fused together.
    I definitely saw her on her second stint at the 5 Star apartment in the city.
    May be I caught her on a bad day. I did have a nice conversation towards the end but she really didn't do it for me.
    If I remember it correctly, she was also very Asian Baby Girl kinda hot whereas Lily was girl next door kinda hot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Yeah I might have got my date wrong. It's been so long all the dates have fused together.
    I definitely saw her on her second stint at the 5 Star apartment in the city.
    May be I caught her on a bad day. I did have a nice conversation towards the end but she really didn't do it for me.
    If I remember it correctly, she was also very Asian Baby Girl kinda hot whereas Lily was girl next door kinda hot.
    I Saw lily not that pretty nd too skinny. Wasn't that hot as well. Haha

Different taste I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I Saw lily not that pretty nd too skinny. Wasn't that hot as well. Haha

Different taste I guess.
    Yep, different taste for sure Mr. Woods (remembering that you are more into Korean girls).
    And I tend to also gravitate towards skinny girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think half the ladies I’ve dated irl have been ABC or generally ABA. Only been with one in a shop and it was very ordinary. She had a mad western Sydney accent and her FOAM was so fake and intolerable I was close to stopping the session and saying sorry but this isn’t working. Also mid session her phone rang and she answered and an angry guy (also with intense western Sydney accent) was like “who’s the fucking guy?? I’ll kill him”. She goes “don’t worry hunny, he’s gone now”. She then told me the customer before me was an Indian guy who threatened her unless she gave him natural service (no offence to the respectful Indian punters out there, this is just what she said hahah) and I was just like man, that sucks dude. Somehow I still managed to make myself cum (feels like an achievement in the dud punts) and promptly left, never to return

Got ABC craving again…
    What’s the latest intern?
    I seen Jennifer at MN5 already.
    Saw 645 Paris night has an ABC, Jackie 20yo, is that the same Jackie from Forever19 Rockdale ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can't say for certain, but I don't think it's the same girl. Jackie at Forever19 had a few tattoos.

You may want to check out some of the higher end shops like Liaisons and ATMC, sometimes they have some Asian girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do people find ABC more or less open minded compared to our international friends? Generally speaking of course

Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    Do people find ABC more or less open minded compared to our international friends? Generally speaking of course
    Personally, I find international WL service is more Mechanical, and they are trained in the art of selling sex.
    While ABC is more your girl next door type, and if you hit it off, GFE is off the charts.

I only just heard of 645 recently, will go check it out just for Jackie!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Personally, I find international WL service is more Mechanical, and they are trained in the art of selling sex.
    While ABC is more your girl next door type, and if you hit it off, GFE is off the charts.

I only just heard of 645 recently, will go check it out just for Jackie!
    Really! That is interesting...i guess theres only one way to find out!

Banned
    How about the amazing ABV Lily at N5M? She was such a sweet and cute girl that made many punters fall in love with her. There were some guys who wished they could keep her a secret with few ARs being written about her. She wasn't mechanical but you could feel she wasn't faking it when she was with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Forgot to ask, anyone know of any ABC MLs?
    Seems like its rare as batshit :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably too far to travel but a Canberra shop called Anne Babes House has an ABC named Bunny working sporadically of late.

Chassis looks very tidy especially on her arse when on her hands and knees. Also some tats and some other tell take signs of being a bad party girl. Reckon it would be a wild ride. Don’t suppose Sydney punters recognise if she works here too somewhere?

https://www.annbabeshouse.com.au/bunnyyoung-chinese-party-girl/

Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    Forgot to ask, anyone know of any ABC MLs?
    Seems like its rare as batshit :P
    Brianne at MAC, according to website, 18yo ABC. She’s always booked out, so didn’t get a chance to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Brianne at MAC, according to website, 18yo ABC. She’s always booked out, so didn’t get a chance to see her.
    Thanks brother, good intel.
    Looked her up, says shes half so sorta ABC lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast