Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLs cutting time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MLs cutting time

Hi guys, just really curious is it just me but most massage places I go to the ladies cut the time short, e.g. 45minute session finished at the 35minute mark and the ladies tells you to get dressed, I usually only take 1-2minutes to get dressed then tip them.

Some places are even worse 45 minute session ends in less than 30mins,
    Same applies to one hour session, generally finished at 45-50minute mark, only sometimes if I choose the right girl I think I can reach 40 mins of a 45 min session. I personally was thinking a 5 minute leeway is acceptable, or am I being too generous?

I mean I’m not a fussy person if I had a good time I don’t really mind but I just feel sometimes the times are cut too short for the money I’ve paid and I don’t feel comfortable confronting the ladies about it.

What do you guys normally do?
    Last edited by Theman16; 14-02-2021 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Want to add more

Banned
    Just stop seeing that ML and try another ML. If majority of the MLs in one shop does the same thing then you're better off going somewhere else.

I had visited a shop when they first opened few years back. During that time most of the girls were very dodgy - asking for $100 tip instead of $50. I stopped seeing each and every one that asked for more than $50 tip, and that teaches them a lesson as they get less popular and soon stopped working there. Only girls that remained were those who stick to the $50 tip and doesn't offer more than part 2. They know better that by restricting to strictly part 2 (no part 2.5, 3, 4 and so on) that they'll get inundated with more customers wanting to experience quality massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Theman16 View Post
    Hi guys, just really curious is it just me but most massage places I go to the ladies cut the time short, e.g. 45minute session finished at the 35minute mark and the ladies tells you to get dressed, I usually only take 1-2minutes to get dressed then tip them.

Some places are even worse 45 minute session ends in less than 30mins,
    Same applies to one hour session, generally finished at 45-50minute mark, only sometimes if I choose the right girl I think I can reach 40 mins of a 45 min session.

I mean I’m not a fussy person if I had a good time I don’t really mind but I just feel sometimes the times are cut too short for the money I’ve paid and I don’t feel comfortable confronting the ladies about it.

What do you guys normally do?
    Welcome to the forum. Very interesting question.

Just checking, you are talking about RnT massage right ? Not the legit massage only shops ?

Would you mind sharing some more details of your session? For example: in a 45 min session, did you tip upfront for part 2? And did the ML asked you to turn over at the half way? Did you cum very quickly ? Did you try to stop the ML if she is going too fast ? I guess sometimes you got to take control too, and play for the full session you had paid for !

Please explain !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Just checking, you are talking about RnT massage right ? Not the legit massage only shops ?

Would you mind sharing some more details of your session? For example: in a 45 min session, did you tip upfront for part 2? And did the ML asked you to turn over at the half way? Did you cum very quickly ? Did you try to stop the ML if she is going too fast ? I guess sometimes you got to take control too, and play for the full session you had paid for !

Please explain !
    Hey man, ye RNT of course lol

Na I never tip up front, I’m not a regular or an experienced punter or maybe I’m more of a random punter I could go months without a rnt or I might go 2-3 times a week out of random. Sometimes might feel horny and just go to any RNT shop I drive by, and ye I’ve experienced where they tell you to turn over half way through the session, e.g 20minutes into a 45minute session, I never do 30 minute sessions as I think there too rushed.

Ye I guess I do cum quickly, what is the normal time before you should cum as expected by the ML after she tells you to turn over?

Let’s say for example a 60 minute session, she told me to turn over at the 35-40 minute mark, I came after 7 minutes of teasing body slides...etc then she cleaned me up with a hot towel and a mini massage while cleaning my body and was asked to get dressed at the 50 minute mark.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Sounds like stuff you buy in a supermarket. The price of a packet of biscuits or tin of beans doesn't go up, but you get fewer biscuits or less beans; they hope you don't notice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hence I prefer shops where you pay up front at reception

Banned
    Alot of the problem are bookings back to back..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    You need go to the right shop !! Good tough management also help so the girls is more discipline!

I know at "Summerville"..summer don't like customers walk out early she Always ask how the session went etc

i have Been there since 2015 never had a bad session is a record that hard to be broken !

Another good one is 227 BW.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    You need go to the right shop !! Good tough management also help so the girls is more discipline!

I know at "Summerville"..summer don't like customers walk out early she Always ask how the session went etc

i have Been there since 2015 never had a bad session is a record that hard to be broken !

Another good one is 227 BW.
    Seeing the ml's privately at my home solves a lot of problems, a win,win situation, I dont have a wife just a puppy dog................

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Please explain !
    Hi AHLUNGOR

Yes I am talking about RNT of course lol.

Yes let’s say for example a 45 minute session, I never tip upfront I tip at the end of the session, yes I’ve experienced some that tell you to turn over halfway through the sessions and some that tell me to turn over at the 35-40 minute mark for a 60 minute session.

I guess I do Cum quickly in a way, generally when I turn over and they start playing around I’ll cum at the 5-8 minutes after turning over, then the lady wiped me downs and gives a slight massage and it ends at the 50-55 minute mark of a 60 minute session.

Then of course I’ve had the terrible ones for a 45 minute session they tell you to turn over at 20minute mark of even 15 minutes!, and the session ends at the 30 minute mark.

I’m not an experienced or a regular punter, I’m more of a random punter I can go months without a punt then I can suddenly go 2-3 times a week, or sometimes when I’m driving and I’m in the mood I’ll just drive to any random RNT joint I come across.

What is the normal expected time for the girl to tell you to turn over and the expected time before you cum after turning over?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Alot of the problem are bookings back to back..........
    Yes that’s one of the problems I was thinking too, especially the popular girls and you can even tell when the receptionist knocks on the door to remind them they have a booking after me (which spoils the mood)

But it even happens to the girls without bookings sometimes, make me think it’s a normal thing for Ladies to always end the session earlier than the time paid.

Banned
    Sydney Baby Massage and Diva also pretty good at giving what you paid for .In fact
    fact the worse exp was at one the more expensive massage parlours Crown on Bliss.
    In 2015 they charged me $180 for a stunning Korean lady named Annie. She was friendly
    at first but once entered the room did she a 360 degrees turnaround . And wanted extra $100
    for kissing etc and no sex. She spent 5 mins shower and then lousy massage and at 20 min
    told i had to come. A complete waste of time and money.

Banned
    You must be having a rough time when you're paying for 45 minutes and only getting 35 minutes. Did you say it's your first time to the shop when asked if you had been for a massage before? Never say yes!

The best thing to do is take note what time you walked into the room and when the girl actually starts the massage for you. Don't be afraid to speak up if you feel you've been ripped off. It shouldn't take you or the girl 10 minutes to get dressed. The girl is probably seeing an opportunity to take advantage of you and have a break in between sessions if she has another booking after you.

Before choosing a girl ask her any special requests so there is no misunderstanding at the end. If you're wanting a girl to get naked from the outset when she does the massage tell her straight away or before choosing a girl. If you don't mind her taking her gear off half way then it's up to you. Don't wait until 10 minutes left on the clock before asking why she hasn't got her gear off.

I don't have an issue paying my $50 tip at the beginning of the session as long as I have made it clear to the girl what I'm requesting and she understands it. In the case of turning over depends on what type of massage you're after. If the girl wants to finish you off quickly she will want to turn you over. If you're not ready for it just say you want more massage. You're the customer and she should consider your requests. Not the other way round. The next thing is every person will come differently. Some come quicker while others are able to hold it longer once the girl gets her hands on your little fella. The more massages you have the more you will become able to resist in coming too quickly. Good luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You must be having a rough time when you're paying for 45 minutes and only getting 35 minutes. Did you say it's your first time to the shop when asked if you had been for a massage before? Never say yes!

The best thing to do is take note what time you walked into the room and when the girl actually starts the massage for you. Don't be afraid to speak up if you feel you've been ripped off. It shouldn't take you or the girl 10 minutes to get dressed. The girl is probably seeing an opportunity to take advantage of you and have a break in between sessions if she has another booking after you.

Before choosing a girl ask her any special requests so there is no misunderstanding at the end. If you're wanting a girl to get naked from the outset when she does the massage tell her straight away or before choosing a girl. If you don't mind her taking her gear off half way then it's up to you. Don't wait until 10 minutes left on the clock before asking why she hasn't got her gear off.

I don't have an issue paying my $50 tip at the beginning of the session as long as I have made it clear to the girl what I'm requesting and she understands it. In the case of turning over depends on what type of massage you're after. If the girl wants to finish you off quickly she will want to turn you over. If you're not ready for it just say you want more massage. You're the customer and she should consider your requests. Not the other way round. The next thing is every person will come differently. Some come quicker while others are able to hold it longer once the girl gets her hands on your little fella. The more massages you have the more you will become able to resist in coming too quickly. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip, wait so about the girls asking us if it’s my first time to the shop before?, I should say yes or no, my understanding is the girls are asking to make sure your aware of the extras they provide so they can make extra $$$ right?

If it’s my first time to the shop I generally just tell them yes, and for a shop I’ve been before I’ll tell them her I’ve been here before, so in general when asked I should say yes or no? And why? What difference does it make?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends where you go. My last session the girl had to finish up 10 minutes early so gave me $10 back. Happy with that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Depends where you go. My last session the girl had to finish up 10 minutes early so gave me $10 back. Happy with that
    happy ending all round… Is that instance when it does happen with me, I prefer goodwill and leave them the extra money, being aware that the return visit with the ml when it happens can often , Be a far more enjoyable session

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most punters are old, fat, ugly, dirty, rough, stingy, smelly, or some or all of the above.
    You can fully understand why the girls want to try and spend as little time as possible with them.
    Everyone cuts corners in their job, and tries to get away with doing less if they can.
    It's perfectly rational and logical behaviour on their part.
    What is actually surprising is the girls that don't do that.
    Those girls are solid gold.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Most punters are old, fat, ugly, dirty, rough, stingy, smelly, or some or all of the above.
    You can fully understand why the girls want to try and spend as little time as possible with them.
    Everyone cuts corners in their job, and tries to get away with doing less if they can.
    It's perfectly rational and logical behaviour on their part.
    What is actually surprising is the girls that don't do that.
    Those girls are solid gold.
    Can understand that, but surely least they could do is atleast massage our head , away from our body as much as possible until time is up, only on a few rare occasions I’ve had ML , where I’ve cum quickly and they offer to massage my head until time is up Which is nice.

But 45 minute session reduced to 30mins or even 35mins is unacceptable right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    happy ending all round… Is that instance when it does happen with me, I prefer goodwill and leave them the extra money, being aware that the return visit with the ml when it happens can often , Be a far more enjoyable session
    Agreed, $$$ isn’t the main problem, it’s the fact when they take advantage of you and try to rip your time off, if they cut the time short and offered to give back some of the $, I’m more then happy just to let them have it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Speak up for yourself friend. You are the customer. No need to be aggressive, just tell them that you aren’t satisfied with their service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast