Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLs cutting time

Quote Originally Posted by Theman16 View Post
    Hi AHLUNGOR

Yes I am talking about RNT of course lol.

Yes let’s say for example a 45 minute session, I never tip upfront I tip at the end of the session, yes I’ve experienced some that tell you to turn over halfway through the sessions and some that tell me to turn over at the 35-40 minute mark for a 60 minute session.

I guess I do Cum quickly in a way, generally when I turn over and they start playing around I’ll cum at the 5-8 minutes after turning over, then the lady wiped me downs and gives a slight massage and it ends at the 50-55 minute mark of a 60 minute session.

Then of course I’ve had the terrible ones for a 45 minute session they tell you to turn over at 20minute mark of even 15 minutes!, and the session ends at the 30 minute mark.

I’m not an experienced or a regular punter, I’m more of a random punter I can go months without a punt then I can suddenly go 2-3 times a week, or sometimes when I’m driving and I’m in the mood I’ll just drive to any random RNT joint I come across.

What is the normal expected time for the girl to tell you to turn over and the expected time before you cum after turning over?
    Brother T, thanks for the honest feedback. I think you are probably not alone in getting a bit of short change in session times, it happens quite regularly.

First of all, I guess it’s fair to assume you don’t have any regular shop or regular MLs whom you have established some rapport with ? If you do and you support them regularly, then you most likely will get more bangs for your bucks ! Punts intended ....... lol

Again, without knowing what is it you want to get out of your RnT session, hard to give you a fix all approach, notwithstanding seeing a regular would probably eliminate your concerns,

1. If you need a good part 1, and part 2 just a bonus and if you are out of the room at the 58/59 min mark, you are happy ? Go see shops & MLs who have been reviewed extensively, they can’t go too wrong.

2, You are there mainly for the part 2, and you have a certain taste of girls and expecting certain level of part 2 plays and services, part 1 is purely just a transition. Then I suggest you reverse your session: ask for the happy ending first. Enjoy , then whatever time left, ask for the usual massage . If this is the case, you should just get a 30 min.

3. You want both a firm and remedial part 1 as well as a young hot babe who gave sensual part 2 services and even give you a head massage afterwards until it past the hour mark! If you have come across any such gem, please share !..... haha

In short, I don’t know the answer! But my strike rates are usually pretty good if I am going to my regular shops or seeing my regular top 10 girls. Outside of those comfort, sure win zone, my punt is just what it is, a punt !

Good luck and there are some useful advices earlier from other experienced members. Hope that helps !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do the punter have to initiate the conversation of part 2 with the masseurs? or generally do the masseur provide HJ during the massage by default? Also I assume the massage price is not inclusive of the extra services

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    do the punter have to initiate the conversation of part 2 with the masseurs? or generally do the masseur provide HJ during the massage by default? Also I assume the massage price is not inclusive of the extra services
    Generally speaking, if the massage price is around $60-70 per hour, that is all you've paid for. You pay the girl for any extras. You can discuss extras at the start of the session, if not the girl will suggest it at the appropriate time.

If the price is around $110-120 per hour, the NHJ is included. You pay the girl for extras beyond that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    happy ending all round… Is that instance when it does happen with me, I prefer goodwill and leave them the extra money, being aware that the return visit with the ml when it happens can often , Be a far more enjoyable session
    Agree, but she is my regular and insisted I take the money back. Always good service so not a drama.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theman16 View Post
    Agreed, $$$ isn’t the main problem, it’s the fact when they take advantage of you and try to rip your time off, if they cut the time short and offered to give back some of the $, I’m more then happy just to let them have it.
    It just depends. Sometimes my phone rings anyway and I’ve gotta leave. Happy to leave the $ that’s no drama either

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm doing the opposite of what the OP is complaining about. I tend to try to leave early after I've shot my load. I mean, it is called the "happy ending" after all. The end, shows over, move on with my life!
    And it's not just with RNT, I do the same with WLs. I went there to empty my balls, there I've done it, why the fuck would I want to hang around after that? Engaging conversations hardly ever happen there anyway, maybe once in a 100 punts.
    That said, most of the time when I try to make a beeline for the exit, the girls will try to stop me from leaving. Maybe they genuinely want to give me my money's worth, or fear shop management giving them a hard time who knows.

I can tell you which shops I go to if you're really that concerned about getting your money's worth: DOS, SS, both the Ginzas, 42g.
    All the girls I've seen at these places have tried to prevent me from leaving early after I've done the deed (I usually give excuse that I'm hungry or need to go back to work, lol).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    You need go to the right shop !! Good tough management also help so the girls is more discipline!

I know at "Summerville"..summer don't like customers walk out early she Always ask how the session went etc

i have Been there since 2015 never had a bad session is a record that hard to be broken !

Another good one is 227 BW.
    completely agree.
    to avoid arguments later, i follow this process:
    1 mamasan usher me into a room
    2 i wait there for the girl to come in
    3 girl comes in, greet, look up at the clock and say "it's 2:05, 45min, so ends at 2:50", girl agrees.
    with this done at the start, I've never had my session cut short once.

On a some occassions, i got this at TokioStudio:
    booked 1 hr seesion from 2pm.
    arrived at 1:55, and sat down in a room.
    waited 10mins, girl finally came at 2:05, she realised she forgot something, went out, came back 2min later.
    at 2:55, she tells me: thank you so much for coming today, indicating the session is coming to an end.

Very bad experience, but that was 2+years ago, and it lead me to devise the preemptive measures above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On my next visit I’m going to set my stop watch and ask the ML to press start. Then I’ll do the following
    Hey Siri how long left on stopwatch?
    Siri:You have 32 minutes remaining it’s almost time to flip.
    Hey Siri how long left now?
    Siri: you have 16 minutes remaining in which to cum, shower, dress, tip and leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm the sort of guy that once I've shot my load, I just wanna get out of there. Don't really care if there is15 mins left in the session. Normally the ML will give me a head massage or ly beside me and haveca chat to see out the remaining minutes. Having said that on my one and only visit at SBM, didn't get a choice with ML. Completely not my type, no boobs, too skinny. Part 1 was ok. Part 2 got me over line, not so bad. With 15 minutes to spare she gave me one of the best foot massages I ever had. I allways try to take the positives out of each visit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    On my next visit I’m going to set my stop watch and ask the ML to press start. Then I’ll do the following
    Hey Siri how long left on stopwatch?
    Siri:You have 32 minutes remaining it’s almost time to flip.
    Hey Siri how long left now?
    Siri: you have 16 minutes remaining in which to cum, shower, dress, tip and leave.
    Are you being facetious?

We don't need to adopt such measures when going for a massage. Just remember the time you entered the room and when the girl joins you. Then just keep an eye on what unfolds later. If you're going to be petty about the times then it makes the session somewhat awkward and uncomfortable. However, if the girl does end the session early, stand up for yourself. They can't disprove the CCTV footage if they are going to contest your recollection of events.

Banned
    Geez how things have changed. Remember in the early 90's i was speaking to this Steriod
    Middle Eastern Bodybuilder at a Newtown Shop and we heard this loud commotion
    from one of the rooms. He calmly said excuse me sir and went behind the counter and grabbed
    a baseball bat and then i heard thud thud thud thud and then a few moments later he
    dragged his unconscious naked body through reception and threw him down the backstairs .
    Turns out he had come once and tried to come again but couldn't and would let
    the girl go when time off . To this day i still remember the blood trail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12